Special Delivery

Number One Anti-Fan

"KyungMi can you make a delivery for me?" YooJin asked as she poke her head out of the back room. KyungMi turn towards YooJin, "Uhhhh, sure?" She said and hop off the chair. 

"Where to?" KyungMi asked. YooJin only gave her the address cause if KyungMi know where its being deliver she'll say no right away. YooJin knew KyungMi hated singers so she only wrote down the address.

"I'll be back soon." KyungMi smile and wave by to Sojin who was only busy cleaning the tables. 

"Where is KyungMi going?" Sojin asked. "Going to Sanghee's work place." YooJin stated putting in more new fresh made cakes.

"Sanghee's work place. Oh you meant at SM building." Sojin nodded her head then suddenly her eyes widen. "WAIT! But doesn't KyungMi unnie hated going there?" 

YooJin laugh, "That's why I only gave her the address so she won't complain about delivering to SM building, Plus she'll meet Sanghee too." YooJin point out and went back to the kitchen to make more cakes.

 


 

Standing in front of SM Building KyungMi was cursing under her breathe ready to kill her aunty when she gets back to the shop.

"How dare she made me deliver this crap to SM building." KyungMi hissed seeing fans surrounding the building waiting ton see their idols. "They sure don't know when to go home do they? Always be guarding the door as if they'll eat up whoever comes out of that building." KyungMi thought kicking the pebbles on the cement. 

"KyungMi unnie?" Someone called her as she know that voice and suddenly brighten up. "SangHee!" KyungMi ran to give her a bear hug. "Its been so long! Why don't you visit me and your mom at the shop." KyungMi pouted.

Sanghee chuckle, "Mianhae Unnie I've been busy with dance and vocal training so I hardly have time to come by. Also how is my mother doing?" She asked.

"Your mom? She's doing fine as usualy always playful just like you." KyungMi pinch her cheeks. Sanghee notice that KyungMi was carrying a few boxes with her. "Are you making a delivery?" Sanghee asked.

KyungMi frown nodding her head. "Where to?" Sanghee asked again. "SM of course." 

"Oh then lets go in.." Sanghee drag her inside when KyungMi didn't plan to enter the devil's entertainment. "Ahhh, why did you pull me in? Why can't you just take it for me?" Sanghee shook her head. "I'm not responsible for your work unnie. So who's the delivery for?" KyungMi gave her the paper.

"Room 320? That's EXO's practice room on the 4th floor." Sanghee smile and took her towards the elevator as the two make their way to EXO's dance room. Once they reached the door Sanghee didn't dear to go near their door either so she push KyungMi towards the door. "Fighting unnie! You can do it." KyungMi inhale and close her eyes. 

"Aish this kid. Why did she come with me if she didn't want to go with me." KyungMi thought. 

"Who are you? How did you get in here? Are you a fan?" The voices made KyungMi open her eyes quickly and staring at the girls who were walking towards her way.

"Mwoh? Me a fan?" KyungMi laugh shaking her head. It was TaeYeon and Jessica, the two look at KyungMi up and down and walk around her. 

"You make have the S line but you're nothing compare to us right TaeYeon." Jessica comment as TaeYeon giggles. "Of course look at the way she dress." 

Jessica was about to touch KyungMi's long light brown hair but she slap her hand away. "Don't touch me with your filthy hands. I'm not here for you! I'm here to do my job." Jessica scoffed. 

Jessica grabbed KyungMi's hair making KyungMi wince in pain. "Don't you dare talk back to me and hit me whenever you want." Jessica whisper to her ear.

"Let go!" KyungMi screamed as she grab Jessica's hair as well pulling her twice more. SangHee's eyes widen seeing the girls about to fight. 

"Jessica Sunbae, KyungMi unnie!" SangHee yelled trying to stop the two.

-

The boys were practicing inside as they can hear the loud talking outside their door. "What's that noise?" Suho stops dancing. 

"Maybe the staffs are arguing again." Chanyeol said. "Come on lets continue dancing." XiuMin waved pulling Suho back in place.

"Let Go!" A girl's voice yelled catching Kris's attention this time. "I have a feeling that its not the staff that are fighting." Chen cross his arms as they all stop dancing. 

Kai went to turn off the music and now they can hear a loud scream from outside the door. "Are they about to fight?" Sehun was getting excited as he rush to the door with Tao, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol rushing together to see it too. Since their door was a little bit see through they can see the figures really well.

"Ehh its Jessica nuna and Taeyeon nuna." Tao stated seeing the girls.

"Oh its the delivery girl? She must had brought us our snacks." Sehun peek out.

"Boys moved." Suho push them aside while Kris follow behind Suho. "What is so interesting to watch." Kyungsoo said sitting on the floor.

"Jessica Sunbae, KyungMi unnie." Suho heard a familiar voice and found out its the same girl he bump into last time.

"Oh its you." Kris said seeing KyungMi and Jessica pulling each other's hair. "Yah, Let go, why are you two fighting in front of our practice room? Don't you see we can't concentrate well because of the noises you two made?" Suho lecture the girls and they both let go of eachother's hair.

"Kris oppa I came to see you and met this fan here." Jessica smirked and Taeyeon rush to Chanyeol.

"Fan?" Kris show interested towards KyungMi, but KyungMi shot him a glared. "Who would ever want to be a fan of yours anyway." KyungMi muttered loudly for them to hear. "Unnie." SangHee hold her arm.

"Anyway I came to make a delivery for you but that spoiled brat thought I was some crazy fans trying to break into your practice room and steal all your underwears for those fans outside." Everyone was taken a back when KyungMi angrily stated her comment quickly so she can get out of that place fast.

"Jessica and Taeyeon can you two please leave and go continue practicing for SMTown? We need our time to practice too." Chanyeol said pushing the girls out. 

"But o-oppa." TaeYeon whined.

"Go on, unless you want me to call your manager." Chanyeol threaten, the two left angrily. "I'll remember you." Jessica said when she walk pass KyungMi. 

"Aww how sweet of you to remember me out of thousands of people." KyungMi waved happily. Suho look towards SangHee who hid behind KyungMi only. "You two know eachother?" Suho asked.

"Yea, she's my aunty." SangHee smile a little. "Sorry for disturbing your practices." KyungMi bow towards Suho who smile and shook his head. "Its okay, it wasn't your fault." 

"Ehh hyung isn't she the same girl that lives across from us?" Luhan asked when he grab the food from KkyungMi. 

KyungMi was embarrassed already.  "Anyway I'll take my leave now and this will be our first and last meeting. Goodbye." KyungMi waved as she turned to walk out.

"I'll be right back." Kris smirked and walk out of the practice room he ran towards KyungMi and drag her away. While Sanghee went back to practice.

"Yah! Where are you taking me!!! ByunTae!!" KyungMi hits Kris's  hands.