Not Interested!

Number One Anti-Fan

"Yah! where are you taking me?" A girl hissed as she was being dragged by the hand into a place where no one can find them. The rooftop of SM building.

As they both reached the rooftop she harshly removed his hand away not wanting anything to do with him, nor did she even wanted to see him at all. "Aigoo, what is wrong with you baby~?" He coo at her and wrapped his arms around her tiny waisted and pull her close by. 

"Stop playing innocent Chanyeol; News spread fast once you're a celebrity okay!" She crossed her arms and look away. Chanyeol smirked, "Aww Eun Mi-ah don't tell me you're jealous of that model we had a photo shoot with." He whisper into her ears. Of course I'm jealous who wouldn't be jealous of their boyfriend having another girl being all touchy over their man! 

Eun Mi glared at him, "So does that mean I can do the same thing too? Okay." She answered her own question quickly and push him away. Chanyeol's eyes widen in disbelief. 

Eun Mi stick her tongue out at him. Before she dash towards the door and escape Chanyeol grabbed her wrist and pull her into his embraced and hug her tightly. "Of course not! I'm only having you to myself not anyone else." Chanyeol stated. Eun Mi smack his back. "Let go I still have dance lesson!" Eun Mi hissed and Chanyeol pulled away but hold onto both her arms and smile widely.

"I'll let you go once you give me a kiss first." He point to his lips as he perks them up and bend down a little since Eun Mi was only up to his shoulders.

"Seriously? Chanyeol oppa you're wasting my time." Eun Mi said not feeling happy. Chanyeol didn't answer but point at his lips once again. Eun Mi gave in, rolling her eyes as she close her eyes and tip toe to give him a quick peck.

Before Eun Mi break away Chanyeol quickly wrapped one hand around her waist and one hand on the back of Eun Mi's head as he deepen the kiss. Eun Mi's eyes snapped open, shocked by Chanyeol's sudden action. She smacked his arms twice but Chanyeol didn't bugged to let go anytime soon. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer Chanyeol's tongue slipped into as their tongues battle, Eun Mi busy on his bottom lips didn't notice that Chanyeol's hand was traveling around her waist, making its way to her chest. Once he got a hold onto one of her she quickly parted away moving his hand as well. 

"Not today mister!" Eun Mi chuckle leaving Chanyeol pouting. "Why, I was getting to the best part!" He complains. Eun Mi laughed and peck his cheek. "I'm not ready pabo, see you later." She waved and ran back to the dance class. Chanyeol just pout and slowly follow behind so no one would notice. 

/

"Hurry everyone get to your spots we have to learn more dance steps!" Suho clapped his hand together. Sehun looking around noticing Chanyeol wasn't in the room he look back at Suho. "Hyung where's Chanyeol hyung?" Sehun asked. "Busted." Baekhyun whispered to himself. 

Suho snapped at Baekhyun who was pretending to dance, acting like he knew nothing. "Spill it Baekhyun." Suho crossed his arms as everyone eyed him. 

"S-spill what?" He stuttered while Sehun tried to hold in his laughter.

"Don't play dumb with Suho hyung." D.O sighed not even interested in the topic. 

Baekhyun laugh dryly and scratch his head. "H-he's with E-eun Mi again." He clear his throat.

"Aish this punk!" Suho hissed as Kai walked in drinking a water bottle.

"Did something happen?" He asked and Chanyeol finally walked in behind him. Everyone's eyes were on him. 

"Hey~ guys wassup?' Chanyeol waved. D.O stared at him with a brow raised as he chuckle. "This dude, acting like nothing happen." 

"What is with the cold stared hyung?" Chanyeol was lost. "We know where you went." Sehun stated as Kai stood by Sehun's side being clueless but still stared at Chanyeol who was now sending lasers towards Baekhyun who just grinned at him innocently.

"Whatever, just get to practice and stop wasting time! This better be the last time Yeol or you'll get tackle by all of us!" Suho eye him and Chanyeol frowned but nodded anyway.

Everyone went to their spot and Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun as he mouth him. "Prepare to die later on." Baekhyun trying not to laugh as he just shrugged his shoulders.

/

Sighing as KyungMi watch the TV and sitting on the counter while her chin rest on one of her palms. "Its so boring." She muttered. Today wasn't as busy, well for now since little fangirls and fanboys all had school so none of them have time to chase their idol early in the morning. 

The glass door finally ring as a couple entered. "Annyeong, What would you like to order or buy?" KyungMi greeted them. They both were in disguise wearing glassed and caps. "Celebrities." she utter to herself.

"I would like to buy number 7 small fruit cake filled with strawberry please." He said. KyungMi smile as she grabbed the small fruit cake and set it nicely in the small box as she wrapped it nicely. "Buying it for your girlfriend?" KyungMi asked nodded her heads towards the girl beside him. 

He was taken a back but smile without saying a word. After paying for the cake the couples left the shop.

'Last two month ago SM has debuted a boy group called EXO which have 12 members, but was splited into two groups known as EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K debuting in Korea while EXO-M debut in China. Today at the airport EXO-M was spotted coming back to Korea, thousands of fans have been waiting patiently for their arrival-"

"Wow, those fans don't have anything to do or what? What do they make for a living by following their idol everywhere!" KyungMi hissed and her aunt smack her head. 

"Do you have nothing better to do and always complaining about Idols?" She asked and KyungMi pouted.

"Aunty Yoo Jin~ I'm just stating a statement, like they really have nothing to do but follow idols everywhere! Plus they even have money without having to work at all." KyungMi giggles. Yoo Jin shook her head, placing a new cake that was freshly made inside the glass counter.

"Aunty Jinnie~ can you make me bubble tea?" You ask her cutely, hoping she'll give in but instead she gave you a weird look only. "YAH! Stop being lazy and go make yourself one. Aish this little brat." She poke your head and you just laughed it off while making your way to the kitchen and made some bubble tea.

Soon the glass door ring again. It was an old guy around his 40 he came in and look at the cake. "Hello welcome to Lee's Bakery, what can I help you w-" She was caught off guard when she saw who it was.

"Long time no see Yoo Jin." He smile and Yoo Jin politely bow towards him without a word. "How's life treating you?" He asked. "It's great." She forced a smile. "What about you? How's life treating you and your wife?" Yoo Jin asked back.

"My family is doing good, my daughter just busy running around the company." He said while looking at some cookies. 

"That's good to hear." She whispered. "Can you get me three of those big chocolate cookies and one that is filled with frosted." He point at the cookies. Yoo Jin put all the cookie in one bag.

KyungMi came out with the straw in sipping on bubble teas. "Annyeong." She greeted the costumers, who also greeted back and left the store. "See you around." He waved and Yoo Jin smile as she bow. As soon as he was out of sight Yoo Jin fan herself. KyungMi looked at her aunty. "Are you...okay?" She asked.

"Oh god, that guy was my ex boyfriend 10 years ago." KyungMi smile. "Aigooo, don't tell me that's Sang Hee's father!" KyungMi jokingly said but Yoo Jin eye's widen, looking away trying to avoid KyungMi's gazed. "Of course not." She quickly said and went back to the kitchen.

Night has finally arrived and KyungMi lock the gate to the bakery shop, walking down the street alone she inhale the fresh air smiling. "Such a nice weather during the night." She spoke to herself. Her apartment wasn't far from the Bakery it was 5 blocks down the street. 

Which is easier for her to come to work and walk back home instead of catching a bus or a taxi she can just walk over to work. Once she reached her apartment a navy blue van parked 12 feet away from your front door. You were still walking up the street as you saw the car that was unloading a group of people. 

"New Neighbors?" You thought as soon as the car left all the boys went inside except for one he was busy texting? You weren't trying to be a creep but yes you were watching his every movement. He must have known you were staring at him because his gazed was finally on you. You quickly look away acting like you didn't know his existence which caused him to smirked and crossed his arms. He was amused. You reached your front door, you were busy taking out the key trying to unlock your door that you didn't hear any footsteps walking towards your way. 

"Hello neighbor." He whispered huskily making his hot breath tickle your skin. Your eyes widen and you swiftly faced him and lean against your door. "U-uhhh hi?" You answered awkwardly.

He smirked and crossed his arms. "Wow you look even better close-up." He compliment and one of your brows raised. "Okay?" You said. Is he trying to flirt with me or something? Sorry person, you may look hot and handsome but not interested! Plus he looked fimilar too. Since there wasn't any light you can't really see his face.

His phone vibrated, receiving a text message. You look at his phone then back to his face. "Aren't you going to thank me?" He asked. You were now confused. "What for?" You asked and he just literally scoffed.

"Nothing." He said and read his text message.

"Then if you'll excuse me I'll take my leave now." You said and unlock your apartment door turning on the lights as you were about to close the door a foot stop you from closing the door. 

You look up to see the same person. Since you the light you can clearly see him. "Wow, he's really handsome, tall, and...let just say he was perfect." You thought.

"Not going to invite me in?" He asked looking straight at your eyes. You eye him finally knowing who he was. "Aren't you EXO-M Kris?" You asked and he chuckle. "Everyone knew who I am." He said proudly of his popularity.

"Well, Not interested so move." You said and kick his feet as he step back and you slam the door infront of his face.

Kris look at the door and scoffed. "This girl....She sure is interesting." He thought walking back to EXO-M's apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one update :D

Enjoy it and subscribed ^^