New Friend

Number One Anti-Fan

KyungMi got dressed up and wash up as she angrily brushes 3-4 times. "Ughhh stupid jerk face, erted hot celebrity!" She cursed and wash harshly not wanting any of his germs inside. 

Grabbing her bag, she quickly dash out locking the door before leaving. Making her way towards the side walk she look up to see six pairs of eyes starring at her. Nobody caught her eyes because your eyes landed on Kris who was observing and smirking at you the whole time. He was amused by every action you did.

You glared at them and giving them evil looks. But none of them knew what they did wrong except for Kris who is just happily smiling at you. Stupid jerk! I just want to slap the smirk off of your face. 

"Woah I never knew we would have such a beautiful neighbor living across from us." Tao spoke in Chinese Lay and Luhan look at you once more and look away. "Tell me about it, She is beautiful." Chen said understanding what Tao just said.

Lay notice the evil looks you were giving them and he lowly whisper to the members. "What's with the evil glared? Did we do something wrong?

Kris laughed catching the boys attentions. Everyone stared at him weirdly, they find nothing funny nor did anything that happens to be funny. "Hyung is there something funny?" Tao asked being the curious one but Kris just shook his head in respond.

KyungMi heard his laugh, rolling her eyes she walk off.

As for XiuMin he look lost but shrugged his shoulders and went inside the car. The car finally drove pass you and you didn't bother to even look at the car. Minding your own business you were on your phone trying to look for a good song to listen to.

When you finally look up the car disappear. Who does he think he is? He's a celebrity yet I don't even know his name. And all of a sudden he force himself on me kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Dumb I am not a that you can just do whatever you want with me! 

You sighed, swtill cursing and kick every little pebbles you see on the ground.

/

SNSD was in the dance room practicing. "Hey, Jess I heard that EXO-M returned to Korea was it true?" Tiffany nudged Jessica who suddenly blushed. 

"Y-Yea their back." She clear and continue to dance.

Taeyeon stop the music once she notice that the girls weren't paying attention to practice. "Yah, you two!" She points over to Jessica and Tiffany who also stared back. 

"Yes?" They both said at the same time. "Stop talking to one another and focus on the dance." Taeyeon hissed at them as the two nodded their head.

"I hate this, We've been practicing and practicing since 4am and we always stop at this stupid part." HyoYeon complains, Everything was getting on her nerves. "We stop because Yoona missed alot of practice because of interviews and filmings for dramas, We stop because Yuri forget her parts and now we stop because those two were busy talking about EXO-M!" 

Jessica didn't look too happy at all now, she walks up to HyoYeon and push her. "What about you? You think that you're so good at dancing and its easy to learn these dance step? Well think again, You make a lot of mistake yourself too yet, you blame others for your mistake." Jessica scoffed and laugh dryly. HyoYeon rolled her eyes. "And what makes you so special as well, the so called 'Ice Princess' no wonder that name fits you so well, because all you do is acting like you know more than anyone!" HyoYeon fought back as she push Jessica back.

"STOP IT!" Taeyeon yelled at them. "Its enough, You girls are too immature to deal with this kind of situation." Yoona angrily left the room.

"Since she's not practicing I won't either!" Jessica said before storming off. 

"Yea right, make an excuse to just leave." Hyoyeon laughed. Jessica was pissed off and walk back to Hyoyeon as she slapped her.

Everyone gasped. 

Hyoyeon hold her cheeks and snapped back at her and slap her back.

"You know what, I'm not going to even bother practicing today come on lets go Seohyun." Sunny grabbed her hands and they both left.

"You two stop it right now!" Tae Yeon said breaking them apart.

"We are SNSD, and SNSD work together! Fighting like this wont solve anything!" Yuri yelled.

"She started this stupid crap first!" Jessica point at Hyoyeon.

"Well, if it wasn't for you and Tiffany, we could of have finish the dance step!" Hyoyeon snap back.

TaeYeon was getting irritated, she never liked it when the group fights or gets into arguments. "You know what, practice end here." she said and everyone left.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and shoulder bump Jessica walking away.

/

Taeyeon stormed out of practice angrily while turning at a corner she bump into someone as she fell.

"Ouwahhh." TaeYeon fell into the ground. 

"Oh sorry Taeyeon-ah are you okay? I didn't mean to bump into you." A husky voiced said and Taeyeon knew who it was already. Blushing as she look up. "Chanyeol o-oppa its okay." She said and Chanyeol smile pulling her up. 

"Are you sure? No injuries or anything?" He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. Taeyeon liked Chanyeol ever since he became a trainee at SM but she never told him. Why? Because the only way to be close to him was to be his friends only.

"Yea I'm really okay." She smiled. 

"Did you finish with practice already?" Chanyeol raised a brows seeing everyone leaving the practice room one by one. 

Taeyeon frowned and look down. "What's wrong?" Chanyeol raised her chin up so she was looking straight into his eyes. 

Eun Mi was walking in for vocal training, when something caught her eyes. There stood Chanyeol and Taeyeon chitchatting at the corner by the dance practice room she didn't expect to see Chanyeol with her or held her chin at all. 

"U-umm, just we had an argument so dance practice was over early." Taeyeon smile, suddenly noticing EunMi starring at them, Taeyeon knew EunMi had a thing for Chanyeol as well with a secret smirked she purposely tried to make her jealous.

"Ahhh I see, So when will your comeback be?" Chanyeol asked excited to know. "Well, Me, Seohyun and Tiffany will be going into sub-groups with Twinkle so SNSD wont have a comeback soon. Also I have a secret to tell you." Chanyeol's eyes widen, although he was curious but it suddenly felt weird for her to tell him a secret. 

Since he was too tall she grabbed his collar shirt and pulled him down making it seems like the two were kissing. "You will be feature in it as well." She whisper to his ears.

EunMi looked away with teary eyes, anger filled her and her hands folding into a fist. "EUNMI-AH~ You're here already." Sanghee called when she saw EunMi's figure infront of her. Standing beside her, a tear slip down. Sanghee was shock but the sudden tears and wiped it away. She finally notice Chanyeol and Taeyeon together.

Chanyeol broke away from Taeyeon and look towards EunMi's way seeing Sanghee wiping her tears away with her hands. EunMi looked their way glaring at the two. 

"EunMi." Chanyeol whisper her name seeing her eyes teary up. He saw the looks he was receiving from her and it wasn't a good sign at all. He knew she's mad and angry. He sighed when Sanghee took EunMi away.

Sanghee wrapped her arms around her shoulders and also sent them death glares burning wholes into their skulls as she took EunMi away.

"Shhs, its okay maybe she just have to tell him something." Sanghee assure EunMi who didn't pay attention at all.

"What's her problem? She looks mad." Taeyeon stated smirking to herself. Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't know either." He lied. He knew what went wrong but since no one knew about their relationship it was kept a secret from everyone except EXO who knew about them.

"Chanyeol!" Kris raised his hand seeing Chanyeol and Chanyeol shift his looks towards EXO-M who just enters the door.

"Kris hyung." He sadly smile. "I'll be going now." Without another word he walks towards Kris and shook hand with everyone Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walk away.

Kris saw Taeyeon pass by and raised a brows. "Woah are you a player?" Kris smirked. Chanyeol sighed already feeling sad.

"What's wrong you don' t look too good." Tao poke his side. "Nothing." He said they all went into EXO dance practice room.

Jessica walk out of the room and saw Kris pass by. "Oppa." She called and Kris look at her and waved but continue to walk away only. "Ughhh, He's always like that! Only wanna meet me whenever he wants to have fun!" Jessica walked off angrily.

/

"KyungMi-ah~ come help me set up these tables!" YooJin called and KyungMi rush over. "We really need another worker here." KyungMi complains since there was only two of them.

"Yes, and who will that be?" YooJin asked crossing her arms.

"I wouldn't mind working here." A voice called out making YooJin and Kyungmi to look over. There stood a girl in a big white sweater which was up to her legs and wearing black leggings and her hair tying into two ponytails and she was wearing those big nerdy glasses.

"Hello there." Kyungmi greeted her with her big smile. She looks so adorable!

"Annyeong, I came job hunting but no one would accept me." She pouted and YooJin giggles. "Fine, I'll hire you." Her eyes shines brightly as she ran to give them both a tight hug.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She squeezes them. "Okay okay, You can stop hugging me now I can't breath!" KyungMi choked out.

She happily move and bow. "Nice to meet you I'm Bae Sojin." 

"Nice name ! I'm Lee KyungMi and this is my aunt Lee YooJin." KyungMi introduce.

Work was going by fast since KyungMi made a new friends. Her very first new friend of course. 

"So do you have a boyfriend?" KyungMi decided to asked out of boredom.

Sojin hesitate a little but nodded her head. "I do have a boyfriend, what about you?" She asked you back.You look at her and smile.

"Nope never had one before." Sojin raised a brow at her. "What! But you look so beautiful." Sojin stated. She must be kiding with that kind of face she should at least have more than 1 boyfriend already.

Suddenly the glass door ring, another customer with a few other boys enter.

"Hello, how may I help you?" KyungMi bow and look up to see who it was and her eyes widen.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday I was warned out by my mom dragging me everywhere haha

Sojin and KyungMi yay~~~ Characters from Maid in Love!!! 

I love that story!!! It's so awesome but yes I wanted to punch Kris so much for being stubborn!! 

Anyway the story is completed you all should check it out ^^ If you haven't read it

I reccomand the story ~~