Freak

Number One Anti-Fan

"Who does he think he is? Trying to intrude my space?" You thought as you cross your arms and look at the door infront of you. "For a celebrity he sure is rude and such a player!" You hissed and went straight to your kitchen to make something to eat. Not knowing what to make you decided to make something simple like Dukkbokki (Spicy Rice Cake).

/

"Hyung~~ What are you doing outside for so long?" Tao asked as Kris step inside the dorm. Kris look up from his phone and shook his head while a smile plaster on his face. "Nothing Tao I was just getting some fresh air and texting Jessica." Tao raised a brow.

"Jessica? As in Jung Jessica, from SNSD?" He was feeling curious now. Kris walked passed him and nodded his head. "Yep." That's all he answered.

Tao shook his head, again with another girl. "She must be the 20th girl you're talking to now." He uttered and walk to sit next to Chen who was watching T.V. Lay was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone and Luhan just sitting on the kitchen table looking through his weibo. 

"Hyung there's so many fantaken photo of us." Luhan scan through his news feed as he show a few to XiuMin who sat besides him munching on an apple.

"Oh that's a nice shot." XiuMin compliment. 

-

Kris got to his room, walking towards his bed as he sat there and staring out the window. Since his bed was put near the window. He sat there and stared out the window watching the Moon until something caught his eyes. His phone vibrate again, he smirked. He open the text and read it.

-From: Jessica

'Oppa~ can we meet up tomorrow?" 

Kris raise a brow and quickly text her as he close his message app and turn the camera on as he zoom it in and snap a few pictures. 

"Such an interesting person." He thought.

/

You were down eating dinner after finishing washing the dishes you made your way to your bedroom. You turn on the light and open the curtains. You love looking at the moon it was your favorite scenario. 

You took off your sweater, grabbing your sleeping gown you walk inside the bathroom you changed into a mini short and a tanktop. After washing up you apply some cream on your face which it keeps your face smooth and soft. Walking out of the bathroom you quickly sat on your bed. You took out your Ipad and decided to make search some cute design for the bakery's cake, cupcake and cookies.

You look up from your Ipad, out the window as you stared at the moon you felt like there was a pair of eyes staring at you. Shifting your way towards the window across from you there was the same guy you saw earlier, he was now staring at you he was enjoying the scene. Once he notice that you were staring at him he lean back with the support of his hands he smirked at you.

"What the heck? Why is he staring at me like he's going to eat me up or something!" You thought.

-

"Oh so she know's I'm staring at her." Kris chuckle and watch her every move. He spot her standing up from the bed and stood infront of her window as she crossed her arms.

Kris was now staring at her long milky smooth legs. He loves how the way you wear your tanktop, it shaped out your body, showing the S Line and yes he was now staring at your chest.

He suddenly got up and stood infront of the window. He bite his lips and swift his hand doing the S shape with both his hand giving you the sign that he love your body shape.

-

KyungMi on the other side scoffed and grab her I-pad as she type some words on her paint and hold it up with a satisfied smile. "Jerk Face" She saw Kris shaking his head and he finally grab his I-pad and wrote something back.

"You know you want me." He wrote it with a grin. 

You rolled your eyes and Kris sat his I-pad on the bed and point towards and point towards his shirt as he took it off. 

"What is he doing?" You thought being confused and Kris was now wearing his white beater. 

What he meant to say was for you to take off your shirt. You finally understood and you gave him your middle fingers and close the curtains and Kris just laugh it off. 

"I'll be sure to approach you before going to work tomorrow." He stated.

"Hyung dinner is ready come down to eat." Chen said as he crack open the door and stick his head inside. "Okay, I'll be there." Kris said and pick up his phone and stuff it inside his pocket and walk out of his room.

"Ughhh, Stupid jerk face." You madly muttered and lay down on your bed and look up at the ceilings. "Why did I even move to this apartment in the first place?" You asked yourself again and turned to the side.

"Lets hope things goes well tomorrow." You whisper and fell asleep.

/

The next day finally arrive. You were still in dreamland when suddenly your door bell kept ringing and wont stop. You groaned and got out of bed. 

Who could it be to wake you up this early in the morning. 

You yawn and walk down the stairs and finally standing in front of your door half awaken. You open the door as the cold breeze enter making chills through out your body.

You look at the person who was looking at you as well. 

/

Kris got up a little early as he got dressed up and wash up. It was only 7AM since he still have alot of times he decided to pay his new neighbor a visit. 

Making his way across the street and standing infront of her door. Without any hesitation he ring the door bell a few times. 

Yet no answer. "Is she still sleeping?" He thought but kept ring anyway. Soon he heard the door knob slowly twisting and finally the door cracked open. To Kris surprised you just got out of bed. 

Kris raised a brows and smirked. "You sure look y with that kind of bed hair." He said looking at you from bottom to top.

You finally realize who it was. "What the heck!" You said and slam the door close but he was too strong. He push the door open and step inside your house.

Once he was inside he shut the door and lock it. You sent him your death glared. 

"Why are you intruding my apartment?" You asked but he didn't answer and just look around. 

"You sure look good with what you're wearing right now." He grinned and walk towards you. You step back but he kept coming towards you. Your back hit the wall and before you can turned a pair of hand landed in front of your face making you flinch. 

Kris lean forward he was only a few inches away. "Why are you so rude to your neighbor?" He whisper into your ear. Your heart was racing now. For a guy like him he sure is hot, handsome and perfect, but your attitude just killed everything about your face.

You push him away with all your energy and glared at him. "A neighbor like you? Seems like an intruder who is planning to do something bad to me!" You stated and Kris chuckle.

He pinned you onto the wall again and this time his body was lean against yours. "You know you're like seducing me with what you're wearing?" He said.

KyungMi let out a breath and closed her eyes. "Move away from me or I'll kick you in your private part so you wont be able to have kids in the future!" You warned him but he didn't care.

"Try me." He said as he grab your head and smacked his lips onto yours. 

You were shock by his sudden action. You smack his back and try pushing him away but he was too strong. "Mmmmm-let mmmm go!" You said through the kiss but that made it worse cause his tongue finally slipped in and taste every part of your mouth. You push his chest away but he grab your hand and intertwined it with yours and pinned it to the wall.

Think KyungMi think! You're better than this. You kept thinking to yourself. Kris finally break the kiss and his kiss travel down your neck. You let out a small moan. 

He smirked as he left small kiss bite and thats when it hit him. "Ouchhh oww.." You had kick him in his private part. 

"Stupid erted jerk!" You yelled and you grabbed your sofa pillows and start hitting him with it.

"Yah, STOP IT." Kris yelped but you could careless. "Who do you think you are to steal my first kiss jerk face." You still hit him and he grabbed your hands. 

"Hit me one more time! I'll you right here!" He threaten. Oh yea try me! You smirked and started to push him and hit him with the pillow. He was getting close to the door and you were finally able to grab the door knob and was about to open it when two pairs of hand wrapped around your mini waist and throw you onto the huge sofa.

"YAH! Don't you dare me! I'll call the cops on you." You threaten him.

"Don't you know every fans would die to be you right now." Kris smirked as he have you in between his legs. "Well guess what! I'm your number one anti-fans! I hate people like you!" You said which made him smile even more. 

"And I love girls who denies me!" He winked and lean in to kiss you but you tilt your head to the right. 

His phone finally ring and he took it out it was a text from Luhan. You were glaring at the busy Kris who was reading his text.

~Luhan~

'Yah, Where are you? Hurry home or we'll leave with out you.'

Kris slip his phone back inside his pocket and pecks you on the cheeks. "I'll finish this with you another time."

Kris got off of you and you rubbed the peck he left on your cheeks. "I hope not to see you ever again!" You hissed as he left with a chuckle.

"Die in a hole freak!" You yelled at him who only wave his hand in response.

You slam the door shut and storm into your room and get ready for another day at work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Update ~~ ^^ hehe enjoy the chapter :D

Hope you all like it ^^