Honest

Number One Anti-Fan

"YOU WERE HAVING A WET DREAM ABOUT ME RIGHT? HOW WAS IT? DID IT FEEL GOOD?" Everyone's eyes widen when Kris Yelled all those words out. Chen quickly cover's Tao's ears. His eyes blanking innocently towardsn Kris.

"Woah? What was that for?" Luhan nudge Kris who shrugged and his manager stared at him.

"Did you have a wet dream or something Kris?" Kris raised a brow and shook his head.

"Stop being a ert come on lets go." XiuMin stated and they all took off to the company.

KyungMi hold her breathe. "How dare that erted cold devil just scream across the street like its nothing." KyungMi bite her lips.

Getting up KyungMi got ready to go to work. Another day of working and hopefully she wont see Kris again.

"You look quite tired today did you stay up all night?" YooJin asked as she wipes the counter. KyungMi shook her head and close her eyes.

"More like having to deal with this stupid devil and had a bad dream." KyungMi complains. "Are you sure its a bad dream?" SoJin asked.

KyungMi suddenly had a flashback of the dream and she quickly open her eyes. "Ughh. I don't even want to fall asleep again." Yoojin laugh.

"Is it really that awful?" KyungMi nodded her head. 

-

Morning came and Chanyeol left early to his dorm to meet up with EXO before going to the company today.

"Unnie lets go get something at this cafe near SM building." Sanghee stated and EunMi nodded her head as she drag her away.

The two got to the front door and once it slide open they both came in face to face with Chanyeol and the other boys.

EunMi look towards Chanyeol who as well did the same thing. SangHee rolled her eyes as she thought that EunMi and Chanyeol were still angry with eachother but they weren't.

"Why did we have to meet this jerk at the wrong time." Sanghee said loud enough for Chanyeol to hear. EunMi chuckle and nudge her. "Its okay don't be angry." Sanghee whined and stop.

Chanyeol pouted as EunMi walk pass by him as if she never saw him. Chanyeol wanted to stop them but there were fans outside so he doesn't want to cause any scene. Chanyeol already misses her touch and her sweet scent.

The door slide close and Jessica ran towards Chanyeol. "Oppa you finally came." She wraps her arms around his neck. Suho shook his head.

"Hyung is such a player. I thought he was dating EunMi but he was with Jessica." Kai whisper to the other members.

"I agree, Kris is about the same too." Tao stated bring up his name. "Do you want to know what happens this mor-" XiuMin covers Tao's mnouth before he can blurt the whole scene out.

"Let go of me Jessica I'm not in the mood today." Chanyeol walk away into the practice room. Jessica stood there dumbfound and sad. SooYoung walk by, "Dont be clingy or he'll dislike you even more." Jessica nodded her head and walk back to their room as well.

"Hrm, I want to go back to that cafe to bother that girl once again." Kris mention. 

"But don't you see her everyday?" Luhan complain. "Not everyday. I should get her number this time." Kris smile and walk to the room.

"So Chanyeol you were gone the whole night, where were you?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol sat on the sofa in the practice room. "I slept over at EunMi's place." Everyone was shock.

"Aren't you scared of being caught in a scandel?" Suho lecture him.

"Don't worry hyung I was careful plus it was 3am in the morning. No one is awake at that time." Chanyeol reassure s.

Chanyeol look at Kris and walk over to him. "Kris hyung I need to talk to you." Kris nodded his head. "Wassup."

"Hyung have you tried doing it before?" Chanyeol whisper.

"Do what?" Kris asked dumbfound. "What are those two doing?" Chen asked. Lay didn't pay attention as he went onto his weibo again to check his message. Yet there's still no sign of a new message at all maybe from fans only.

Lay type another new sentence. Answer me, if not I'll make you answer me when I come to china and I don't care if I have any schedule I'll come no matter what I'll give you two days to answer me.

Lay finally threaten her to answer him, With a smile he close the phone and chat with the others.

"Let's play a honest game." XiuMin brought up. "Ehh Honest game?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes, everyone have to tell the truth." XiuMin stated. "Okay then I'll asked the first question." Baekhyun sat down.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked. "Out of all 12 of us. Who here has a girlfriend or is secretly dating?" Baekhyun notice that most of them went numb.

Lay raised his hands, then Chen follow along, Chanyeol did as well. "We all know that Luhan and Kris are players." Sehun point out causing everyone to laugh.

"What about liking a girl?" Suho brought up. "Does that means hyung likes someone?" Kyungsoo eyes widen and Suho flustered.

 


 

"Welcome, what will you like?" Sojin asked once the costumers enter. "Goodmorning, we will like to get two americano and a chocolate chip cookie." SoJin wrote down all the things they want. "Two americano coming right up." She say cheerfully enjoying the second day of working.

KyungMi stared at the two girls who were looking around. "Are you two trainees from SM as well?" KyungMi questions knowing that alot of trainees comes to their cafe alot. They nodded their head.

"Yes, we are." Sanghee smile. "Do you happen to know Kris?" KyungMi asked. Sanghee and EunMi look at eachother and then back to KyungMi.

"Umm do you need something from him?" EunMi asked awkwardly. "Tell him to stop bothering me and that he's the bniggest dirty mindest jerk in the world." Sanghee cover to stop herself bursting out into laughter.

"I guess Chanyeol wasn't the only one either." EunMi mumbles and smile. "My name is Sanghee, I heard alot of good result about your cafe so we decided to try it out." KyungMi smile widely.

"Another new friend. Hello I'm KyungMi and thank you hope you two will enjoy the meals." KyungMi happily beam.

"And my name is EunMi hopefully to become good friends with you." KyungMi wink. "We will eventually." 

They both left once they got their food.