Part 3

Don't Go

***PLEASE SEE THE ENGLISH TRANS AND ROMANIZED LYRICS OF YOU'VE FALLEN FOR ME BY YONGHWA... YOU'LL SEE WHY

Beep. Beep. Beep.

D.O groaned from the sudden sound of his alarm clock next to him on his night stand, then silenced it. He rolled out of bed hesitantly and dragged himself to the bathroom to wash up. After he got dressed, he ate a quick breakfast and left for school. But as he was walking he noticed that it was a very peaceful morning, he looked around as he continued to walk and his friends were nowhere to be seen, so he checked the time on his phone.

'Whoa... it's really early...'

He chuckled to himself thinking that he was late when he was actually early. Since it was such a nice morning he decided not to put on his headphones like he normally would. He smiled as he walked towards the school, he actually enjoyed the atmosphere at this time. It wasn't hot or too crowded, there was a nice breeze and the streets had people but not too many.

He pulled out his phone and text his friends:

Got up early today, already at school.

"Uyeonhido geurokke urin shijak dwaenabwa choeumeun sarangil gorago kkumedo mollatnunde geuge sarang iljurya~"

As he sent the text a sweet, yet familiar voice floated towards him as he got closer to the school gates.

"Shimjangi mak jakkuman dugeun duguen gorigo nal bomyon misoman heureugo ni mamdo moreuge nal sarang hae dwengoya~"

He looked around to find the source of the voice, he instantly froze in his tracks when he looked straight ahead and saw you walking towards the school gates from the other side. He watched as you walked towards him with your headphones on singing to yourself. You turned into the school gates and entered the school. As if under a spell, D.O followed behind you quietly. He watched you walk and listened to your beautiful voice as you sang to yourself. He followed you to the school's garden where you sat on a bench near the flowers and watched as the butterflies fluttered around you. 

'Wow she's beautiful...' he thought to himself.

"D.O?!"

D.O's eyes widened at the sudden call of his name, he turned around and saw Suho waving at him.

"Wow you're here early," Suho chuckled approaching D.O, "why?"

"U-uh molla... just got up early," D.O stuttered quickly walking back towards the school building pulling Suho along with him.

"Why were you out there?"

"Just enjoying the fresh air," D.O lied.

___

You sat in the garden listening to your music. It was a beautiful morning plus there were a few butterflies fluttering near you. You smiled as you watched them, you had momentarily paused your music to look for a different song when you heard something.

"D.O?!"

You blinked a few times recognizing the name but not sure where from, so you turned to see who else could be there that early. That's when you saw a boy, you couldn't see his face because his back was to you, but you saw him walking away from where you were. You watched carefully as he walk towards someone, who must be his friend and dragged him into the school building.

"D.O?" you said softly trying to remember where you heard that mame from.

You shrugged it off and walked into the school building so you could get to your class before everyone else crowded the hallways. As you were walking to class you saw two familiar faces.

"______!" Kai smiled and waved.

You waved back at him and Sehun.

"Where you headed to?" Sehun asked.

"English."

"Oh our friend D.O is in that class," Kai smiled.

'D.O?' you thought again remembering just a few moments ago.

Sehun nodded, "So practice after school right?"

You nodded and waved goodbye heading to class, 'D.O?' you thought the name sticking in your mind.

You took your seat in class and waited with the rest of your class for the teacher to arrive. Once the teacher arrived everyone settled down in their seats. The teacher started to take attendance making sure everyone was there.

"D.O?" the teacher called.

This name immediately caught your attention you looked around the room to see who it was.

"Here~" D.O called looking at the teacher.

You turned your head and saw him, he was looking right back at you. You blinked a couple times and turned back to face the front of the class. 

'Did she see me this morning?!' D.O panicked in his mind.

'Is he the one that was walking away from the garden this morning? I know this is Sehun and Kai's friend... they said his name was D.O...' you thought blinking towards the front of the class trying to remember. 

Class went by quickly buy you couldn't help but think about if that was him you saw that morning, and if that was why would Sehun and Kai's friend be there? Did he follow you? All these thoughts ran through your mind. The bell rang signaling the end of class and brought you out of your thoughts. You stood up and packed your stuff up. You turned and walked out towards the door, as you were walking out you felt like a pair of eyes were on you, so you turned around and came face to face with a  boy from your class.

'D.O?' you thought gazing into his eyes.

____

D.O glanced at you throughout class, you seemed deep in thought. As class ended he packed up quickly and followed behind you out of the class. But his eyes widened when you suddenly turned around and stared back at him. His heart did flips in his chest and the world around the two of you seemed to slow down to him. He was frozen in his footsteps, he just gazed back into your eyes.

RRRRIIIINNNGGGG!

The two of you were shaken from your trance as the bell rang for the five minute warning. Students started flowing into the classroom, so you quickly turned and rushed to your next class. D.O walked out after you and watched as you rushed away from him.

___

It was finally lunch time and D.O was starving, plus he needed a break from his classes. He walked through the crowded halls to the cafeteria, occasionally receiving smiles and winks from girls as he passed, but he just ignored them. He got in line to get his lunch, but out of the corner of his eye he could see you walking from the end of the lunch line with your tray of food. He watched you walk through the cafeteria and out the doors.

"Yah D.O are you going to eat?" Suho said tapping his shoulder.

"Oh mianhae... I-I... I-"

"It's fine just hurry so we don't have a riot on our hands," Suho chuckled seeing how flustered his young friend was, just like he was when he found D.O by the garden that morning.

At the lunch table the older ones buzzed about senior life and their future plans like normal. The rest of the table talked about how math was boring and the teacher was even worse. There was also complaints of homework and upcoming tests. This was how most conversations at lunch went and D.O would tune it out and focus on eating, but today was different.

"Hey you know the new girl, _____?" Sehun said.

"Yeah?" Tao answered back.

"She's in dance class with me and Kai!" Sehun said with an excited, yet smug look on his face.

"What?!" Chanyeol replied staring wide eyed at the two in disbelief.

"Neh, she's nice and she's an amazing dancer," Kai nodded. 

"And she's in our group for this new assignment," Sehun added.

"Lucky..." Chanyeol said scrunching his nose at the two in jealousy. 

At the sound of your name D.O snapped his head up and stared at the maknaes of the group.

"Yeah we get to see her right after this," Kai smirked.

"And after school," Sehun snickered beside Kai and the two high-fived. 

As their words processed in D.O's mind he found himself more and more irritated, he felt like seriously punching both of them in the face just so they could stop bragging about spending time with you. 

"I can't wait~" Kai grinned.

D.O couldn't take it anymore and stood up abruptly making his chair fall back hitting the ground with a loud thud. The whole cafeteria looked at him. 

"Mianhae," he said through clenched teeth, then picked up his chair and tray walking out of the cafeteria.

"What's his problem?" Chanyeol whispered across the table to the others as they watched him walk out.

Suho tilted his head narrowing his eyes at the door D.O left from, 'why is he acting so weird all of sudden. 

___

D.O huffed as he walked out of the cafeteria and down the hallway.

'What is their deal! Did they really have to shove it in our faces that she was in their group for a project!' D.O screamed in his mind, infuriated by the scene before. Out of frustration he even kicked the trashcan as he passed it. As he stomped down the hallway he was silenced by his curiosity when he heard faint sounds of music. He tilted his head walking towards the sound. He was lead all the way to the dance class room.

'Who could be in there at this time?'

He opened the door just a bit and peeked in to see who it was. He saw this beautiful girl with straight light brown hair in a loose t-shirt and tights that stopped just below her knees, she also had on black high top shoes. He watched as she moved to the music, he hips swaying in time with the beat. He watched the way she popped and floated around the room. Her dancing was sharp and powerful yet elegant and graceful. He was captivated by her movements and her overall presence in the room. He gasped when he saw a glimpse of her face in the mirror, it was you.

'_____?' he blinked staring at you, '...s-she is a good dancer.'

He was so stunned that he didn't even notice that you stopped dancing until he saw you staring wide eyed at him in the mirror.