Part 1

Don't Go

   It was a normal day at school, nothing out of the ordinary. D.O went to school just like everyone else. He went through the same song and dance everyday. He would wake up, get ready for school. Then he would put his headphones as he walked out and made his way to school. It wasn’t too far away from where he lived. He always would walk with his group of friends to school.

He was currently a junior in high school, just passing the year by waiting for senior year to come so he could be done with school already. He never really looked forward to much in school, but every year he loved to participate in the school’s annual talent show. D.O and his group of friends were the top of the school, all the girls tried to capture their hearts and admired them, even the very ground they walked on. He tried to be nice to all the girls that would come up to him but he mostly shut them out and ignored their antics.  D.O wasn’t the tallest out of is friends but he got a lot of attention for his amazing voice. All the attention would amuse his friends but for him it just kinda seemed all to routine.

As D.O and his friends entered the school gates they immediately caught the attention of everyone. The girls quickly gathered around, but the boys pushed past them. Like always his friends would break off and head to their lockers, the girls would then leave the members alone because they had class to worry about. 

D.O headed to his locker but for some reason something caught his eye as he was walking there. He saw this out of the corner of his eye a girl, just a bit shorter than himself with long brown hair. She looked a bit lost, so he just watched curious as to who she was.

‘I’ve never seen her before… is she new?’

He stood on the side by the row of lockers and watched this girl. She had a paper in her hand and she kept looking up at the classroom signs to see where she needed to go. As he watched her, she suddenly looked up and made eye contact with him. The two stared at each other for a bit before she turned away and headed down the hallway finding the sign for the office. 

As soon as they broke eye contact D.O blinked back to reality, but he couldn’t tear his gaze away from the mysterious girl as she walked down the hallway. Once she was out of sight he looked down at his feet and shook his head, then walked to his locker. He got out his books he needed for his next few classes and headed to English. 

Sadly, he was the only one from his group of friends in that english class. When he got there he went straight to his seat which was in the back corner of the room. He took out his workbook and his notebook getting prepared for class. His classmates quickly quieted down signaling that the teacher walked in. He looked up from his phone but his eyes widened, and his breathing hitched in his throat when he saw the mysterious girl from the hallway. 

____

After you found your way to the office, the secretary gave you your schedule and directions to your first class. Luckily for you the english teacher was in the office when you were there so he would take you to class.

The two of you walked to class. When you entered the classroom behind the teacher, a silence fell over the class.

‘Oh great….’ you took a deep breath.

You looked around the room and noticed the guy from the hallway sitting in the back corner of the class. His eyes were wide as he stared at you, it made you feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Listen up this is a new student, she just transfered here so be nice," he said to the students, then turned to you, “please introduce yourself."

You nodded, “Hello my name is ______," then you bowed slightly to the class. 

"Please find a seat ______."

D.O watched carefully as you walked to the empty seat that was two seats down from him. ‘So that’s her name…’ he thought, ‘_____. That’s a nice name.’

You sat down and settled into your first class, it wasn’t so bad. But you kept getting the feeling like people were watching you, it kinda freaked you out a bit but you knew it came with the territory of being the new kid. The new kid was always fresh meat and everyone would always stare at them, you knew that well being as you moved around a lot thanks to your mother’s job. 

After class was over you packed up your stuff, but you still felt like there were eyes on you, you turned and immediately made eye contact with the boy that sat two desks down from you at the corner. You quickly turned away and walked out of the classroom, your heart skipped a beat when you gazed into those big round eyes of his. You walked out into the busy hallway and looked around, you walked in the direction of your next class. 

_____

D.O couldn’t help but look over at you throughout class. He wasn’t sure if it was just the fact that you were new or if there was something else but he couldn’t stop looking at you. As class ended he packed his things and stood up from his chair, his eyes automatically shifted to you. His breath hitched as the two of you made eye contact. But before he could take in your facial features you turned and walked out of the classroom. He quickly made his way out of the classroom to find you, but by the time he got out there you had already disappeared into the flow of students in the halls. He sighed then walked to his next class.

His morning classes passed by like normal, but he couldn’t get you out of his head. Before he knew it lunch time had arrived. He put his books away then met up with his friends at the cafeteria. He was the last one to arrive at the table. Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Suho and Lay were engaged in a conversation about their graduation being as they are Seniors. The rest of the table was enjoying their lunch. But silence swept across their table shortly after. D.O looked up and followed the direction at which his friends were looking at.

"Hey that’s the new girl~" Sehun whispered to the rest of the table.

"Really? I heard there was a new kid, she’s actually as pretty as they say," Kai said.

Luhan looked over at you as you passed by their table to sit down somewhere, “Is she a senior?" he smiled.

"No. She’s a junior," D.O cut into the conversation.

Luhan huffed in frustration and continued eating. Sehun, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen shifted their attention to D.O.

"How do you know that?" Chen asked.

"She’s in my english class."

They all nodded in understanding. Then Sehun smiled, “I hope she’s in my science class, we can be lab partners."

"What about me?" Tao said in disbelief.

"What about you? I see you everyday, plus I could have a chance with her."

They all chuckled, but on the inside D.O felt a little irritated by Sehun’s antics. Throughout lunch he kept glancing over at where you were sitting. You were alone listening to music as you ate. He watched as you stood up and left the walked to throw your lunch away.

"Guys I’m going to go," he said suddenly standing up.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"I’m going to go to my locker to get my stuff, see you later hyung," he quickly got up and left, throwing away his trash, then followed you out of the cafeteria discreetly making sure that you wouldn’t notice him walking behind you. He followed you to your locker, but realized that he probably looked weird so he retreated into the bathroom. 

You turned around and saw someone walking into the bathroom. You shrugged and put your books away, then continued to get out your gym bag. You had dance class and music class as your last classes of the day. You were excited because you loved to sing and dance. You dreamed ever since you were little to become a famous singer. You quickly closed your locker and scurried of to the dance classroom.

D.O heard your locker close and he quietly exited the bathroom but was disappointed when you were nowhere in sight. He sighed and decided to just go to his locker and prepare for his next classes.

___

You walked to the dance classroom, it was a big practice room with mirrors covering a wall, on the opposite side of the mirrors was a long bench in the back corner of the room there was a big stereo. There was no one there so you figured they wouldn’t mind if you practiced for a bit. You changed into your practice clothes, then plugged in your ipod. You shuffled through your music then a “Turn Up the Music" by Chris Brown. You went to the middle of the room and started dancing. You enjoyed dancing so much because you could always get away from everything. 

Little did you know that Kai and Sehun were walking to their class which happened to be dance class. They heard the music coming from the room, then quietly walked to the door and peeked their heads in to see who was in their. Their eyes widened when they seen you dancing. You were probably the best girl dancer they’ve ever seen, because most of the girls that joined the dance class just wanted to be close to the two of them or they danced really weird.

The song finished and you smiled pleased at yourself, then stretched. Kai and Sehun clapped when you finished. Your head snapped towards the source of the sound, you flushed a bright red. 

‘Whoa its the new girl!’ Sehun thought and looked at you from head to toe.

‘Wow… she’s pretty amazing,’ Kai thought as well.

"You’re the new girl right?" Sehun asked stepping into the room.

You nodded nervously, “N-neh…"

Kai smiled, “Hi I’m Kai, this is Sehun."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I’m ______."

"Nice to meet you," Sehun smiled brightly as the two approached you, “you’re a great dancer~"

You smiled, “Thanks."

Kai opened his mouth to say something but as if on que a flow of students came into the room and you took your phone off of the stereo. The teacher walked in as well.

Once all the students settled the teacher began, “So since this is dance class, and we’ve been doing simple assignments and simple choreography. Your next assignment will be a group dance. You will have to make groups of three and create some choreography that makes you shine as a group of three."

All the students buzzed in excitement and looked around to make their groups. Kai and Sehun looked at each other and knew exactly who they were going to ask to be the last member in their group, then they looked at you.