Chance

afraid of my own husband!

next day ~ in the morning...

 

Seohyun woke up and remember what happened last night and turn her head to face the sleeping Lay. " everyone has the right to have the second chance given to them. So, why not i give him his chance and try to see whether he really meant his words last night." Seohyun thought and turn to see the time " Ahh, right...

 

i have to carry out my responsibilities as his wife. Since it's still early for him to go to class, let's just leave him sleep for little while" She started to move and was about to stand when a hand suddenly grab her hand, making her losing balance and fell. She close her eyes, bracing herself to get ready for the impact. instead,she landed on someone's body .

 

Seohyun silently pray that Lay was not hurt because of the "landing thing" and quickly tried to stand up but, Lay's hand suddenly embrace her waist making her raise her gaze to Lay's face and their eyes met each other. Seohyun blush and  turn her gaze away to avoid the eye contact and immediately tried to stand up instead, Lay's hand which wrap her waist got tighter and she felt something hot landed on her cheek, She froze.

 

" Morning Hyun~" Lay said with a gentle smile. Seohyun's heart skip a beat " m-mo-morning...can you let me go? i have to prepare your breakfast"

 

" nuh uh" Lay shook his head. " Sick person should stay in bed" and then, he point his finger to himself " this healthy person will make breakfast" he let go his of wife's waist and once again kiss her cheek and went to the bathroom to clean his face and brush his teeth. 

 

Seohyun who sat on the bed, frozen because of shocked, finally regained her conciousness and blush. She cup her face and mumble to herself " why did he do that? if this goes on, i could get diabetes because of sweetness overload. Aishhh jinjja" a little smile form on her face. Few minutes later, Lay got out from the bathroom and it was her turn to go to the bathroom to clean herself. Taking a bath is important even though you are sick!

 

Seohyun walk slowly to the bathroom to clean herself and Lay noticed the way she walk so, he turn his heels and pick Seohyun up and brought her to the bathroom. Seohyun who was shocked, grabbed Lay by the neck and hid her blushing face in his neck. Lay who was aware that Seohyun was blushing chuckle lightly and whispered " give me the chance to love and care for you.. i know i can't promise you that i won't ever make you cry but, please believe this husband of yours to amend his sin by making you happy..i'm asking you this."

 

Seohyun felt touched by the second time and she nodded as a sign of agreeing to give the husband his chance to prove his word. Lay noticed the movement of his wife's head and said " Thanks my lovely Hyun... Now, to celebrate this moment, as a first step to strengthen the relationship with husband and wife, we should take a bath together" "yah, Zhang Yixing!" Seohyun hit Lay's shoulder lightly and blush harder. " What? what i said just now is true.. don't believe me? fine! i'll call my mother and ask her about this" Lay said with a pouting face

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That's it for this chapter! what do you think?

i'm sorry if it's kind of short and i'll try to make it long next time but

it's not a promise okay... do comment coz i want to know what you think 

of this...

Thank you subscribers, upvoters and silent readers ^^

if you comment, i'll appreaciate it ;)