...

afraid of my own husband!

Lay change the direction and head towards a table beside their bed with Seohyun in his arm and took his phone to call his mother. Seohyun who thought that Lay was joking  ask him “ Who do you want to call?”

“ My mother aka your mother-in-law since you wouldn’t believe me” Lay pouted and stuck out his tongue.

“ my  my, I didn’t think that you’re mama’s boy *Seohyun made a shocked expression* and to think this guy is the one who made me afraid of men…my pride as an ice princess is hurting” *Seohyun touched her chest and made “I’m hurting” face*

“ am not…I’m just a son who follows what his mother and father were doing as husband and wife to strengthen the bond between them..you should be happy to have a husband like me *show toothy grin*. Well..do you believe me or you want a proof for it? *eyebrows raised*.

“ don’t want to *stick out tongue* now, put me down..i want to walk by myself and get ready”

“ where to?”

“ no where… can’t I dress nicely at home? Now, put me down”

“ Who says you can’t, I didn’t say anything of the sort and no” *He stick out his tongue and carried her to the bathroom, leaving his phone on the table*

Seohyun  whose demand is not fulfilled squirm in Lay’s arms to show her protest and to make it harder for Lay to carry her..

“ Princess, please behave yourself or this hubby of yours going to bath with you .. I’ll gladly to go in with you though *wink*

[Seohyun POV]


grr ..This guy enjoy teasing and seeing me blush. On top of that, he…he is a big ert >~


[end of POV]


She freeze herself and retort  “thanks but no thanks…I’d like to have my privacy *fake a smile* if you still want to go in, just go ahead”

Lay place his wife on the floor carefully “feisty aren’t we” and  playfully poke her cheek “ i’m just pulling your leg Hyun..just want to add some pink shade on my
wife’s cheeks *wink and whisper* it looks wonderful when you have it on you” 

" what a smooth talker" she mumble n rolls her eyes 

" only for my dear wife" *cheeky grin*

" my smooth talker husband Zhang Yixing, would you please wait outside...i'll be done before long" *smile gently and push her husband lightly*

" Alright Hyunnie~ we'll be eating breakfast together okay?" 

" *chuckle* aye aye sir"


 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ^^
i'm sorry for not updating for a long time and it is short update *deep bow*
sorry if it not to your satisfaction..i'll try to improve it :)
and thank you for supporting this story  *bow*
do comment~ cause i enjoy reading it and it give me 
motivation to update ^^
i'll try to update longer next time~

                                                  - RyuzakiAika