Flowers and Food

afraid of my own husband!

After picking up his wife’s belonging and thanking Jessica, Lay drove to his house. As he was driving, he spotted flower shop nearby and stop for a while to buy flowers for his dear wife 1 Red Carnation,  4 Red Roses, 3 White Lily and bunch of Stephanotis with White Violet. One look at him, people might think of him as flower lover for all those flowers he bought but for the florist, she knew that he bought the flowers for his loved one and she decided to make a cute flower arrangement as a gift for him. Lay thanked the florist for the gift and headed home feeling happy thinking what kind of reaction will he received when he gave them to her.

 

Meanwhile, the wife who had to rest at home was unable to sit still doing nothing for her leg to recover, cleaned the house and organized things to her liking and now she’s making her husband’s favourite food after she phoned her mother-in-law for the recipe since she want it to be perfect. After all the cooking, she looked at the dish which on the plate and debate with herself whether to style the food or not. The lady gave all her attention on the food with a frown appeared on her face as if she were about to solve the most difficult to solve case that she didn’t hear that the sound of the car engine can be heard from the porch.

 

Lay who entered the house , let his eyes exercise by moving to left and right while moving further into the house to search his princess after he heard no answer to his calling. Not long after that, he caught a sniffed of his favourite food aroma and went to the kitchen. There he found his princess as well as his favourite food. He smiled and called out to her but his lady just stood there while staring down the food with a frown on her face. He walked to her with the intention to see what’s the problem that made his Hyun like that but as soon as his hand s around her waist, the lady flinched and turned her head as well as her body to face the person who just s his arms around her slim waist.

 

The two of them stood still while staring at each other not realizing that the husband’s hands were on his wife’s waist while the wife’s hand on her husband’s chest until a boiled kettle let out I’ve-been-boiled sound. Startled by the sound, the wife managed to utter “ Y-yixing? I have to get the kettle” as she move away from Lay with i-am-so-embarrassed-that-I-want-to hide face while the husband awkwardly rubbed his neck as he smiled sheepishly when he remembered what had happen between them just now.

 

The Husband suddenly remembered the flowers he bought earlier and went to their living room and went back to the kitchen only to see his wife cupping her face with her two hands and he could saw that his dear wife’s ear turned to red. He paced towards her.

 

“ Hyun?”

 

The poor wife startled again for the 2nd time that she carelessly put one of her hands on the hot kettle and a yelp can be heard. The husband immediately grabbed her hand and placed her fingers on his ear to sooth the ache she’s feeling. Seohyun’s eyes were b and the sight of her made him feel guilty. His other hand moved to his wife’s cheek gently while telling her that he’s sorry for startling her and he told her to shut her eyes and gently pulled her towards the table where he placed the flowers. Then he ask his wife to hold out her hands with palm facing upward but not to open the eyes yet and after he made sure that she followed his wishes, he carefully placed the flower arrangements on her hands and told her to open her eyes.

 

Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped at the sight of the flower arrangement. Her eyes were b with tears once again but it was the tears of happiness. She knew the meaning of the beautiful arranged flowers and she was thankful for it. She place the flowers on the table and kiss her husband cheek while muttering “ 143 too Yixing and YES! Let’s live together happily ” as she hug her husband tightly.







________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

howdy readers, subscribers and upvoters :D
i seek ur forgiveness for the extreeeemmmeeelyyyy late update *deep deep deep bow*
i hope you can forgive this bad author and i hope u are pleased with this update ^^
if u are not....i'll try my best to improve and i do hope u can share what do you think of this update as i badly need it :3
lastly..forgive for the bad grammar *bow*


            -RyuzakiAika