A little scared~

Love & Fun!
Kyung: If you don't go and check on her Jihoon then I will.
 
Pyo: Pfft, as if you would. Zoe would never let you.
 
Zoe: I'll be going with him if you don't hurry and check on her you idiot.
 
Pyo: *rolls his eyes* Whatever,I'll go and check.
 
Pyo knocks on the door and there's no answer.
 
Pyo: Stop ignoring me! You're using all the hot water!
 
There's still no reply so Pyo begins to panic.
 
Pyo: If you don't answer me, I'm going to come in!
 
Pyo opens the door and races in, worried about you. He finds you sitting in the corner of the shower 
off in your own world and shuts the door behind him.
 
Pyo: Yah! Why didn't you answer pabo?!
 
You: *slowly look up at Pyo* Answer…?
 
Pyo: What's wrong with you tonight?
 
You: *blink a few times* I'll be out soon. *go to get up but because of all the heat and hot fog you've become a little light headed and can't stand just yet.
 
Pyo: Are you alright?
 
You: Just a little dizzy… I'll be out soon.
 
Pyo picks you up, places you on your feet, wraps a towel around you and carries you to the bedroom without saying a single word.
 
Zoe: *calls out* Is she alright?
 
You: *nod so as to tell Pyo to say yes so she won't worry*
 
Pyo: *calls back to Zoe* She's fine, we're just having a chat.
 
Zoe runs in.
 
Zoe: Sweetie! *sees you only in a towel* Omo! *laughs* Sorry. *goes serious again* Did you tell him? He said you were chatting so…
 
You: Ani, not yet. I will now though.
 
Zoe: I'll be just out here arasso?  
 
You: *nod* Thanks…
 
It's just you and Pyo in the bedroom now. It's quiet and you're calmly getting dressed.
 
Pyo: What do you want to tell me…?
 
You: *turns around to face him, now dressed* It's about what Zoe and I talked about tonight…
 
Pyo: Why're you dressed like that? You should be in your pyjamas. It looks like you're going somewhere.
 
You: I'm going for a walk soon.
 
Pyo: Can you let me know what's happening? I'm worried about you and I'm worried about us…
 
You: Zoe and I were talking about the night we got married and then she started to talk about protection. We didn't use any… So I took a test just before 
in the bathroom…
 
Pyo: *stands there not knowing what to do or how to react*
 
You: *almost in tears. Your cheeks are puffy and red* It was positive! *you run out and barge your way past everyone and out the front door*
 
Zoe: I'm going to kill that idiot!
 
Kyung: What'd he do?
 
Zoe stomps into the bedroom where Pyo is, furious at him. She thinks he's done something to upset you.
 
Zoe: You idiot! How could you?! She's scared! She's only 20 and you're 25, start acting your age and take responsibility! She'd be feeling so upset and 
frightened right now! 
 
Pyo: *sits on the bed not reacting to Zoe's words*
 
Zoe: Are you listening to me?!
 
Kyung: Stop yelling, he's not listening anyway.
 
Zoe: Our dear little Kalie… *upset* We have to go and find her.
 
Kyung: What's wrong? Explain the situation.
 
Everyone is now in the room.
 
Zoe: We all have to look for her. 
 
Pyo: *quietly says* She wasn't wearing a coat… It's cold out and she has a baby to look after in her tummy..
 
Zoe: So she is?...
 
Pyo: *nods* Mm, My little Kalie - ah is pregnant.
 
Zico: You got her pregnant?! You bastard!
 
Kyung: Hyung! They're married! Calm down. What did you think couples do?
 
Zico: We have to find her. This punk must have said something stupid.
 
Pyo: I didn't even get to say anything… She just ran off. She was getting dressed and when I turned around she was in her 
day clothes… She told me she was pregnant and ran off without letting me talk to her.
 
Zoe: *looks to the ground* Sorry for getting so angry before…. It really looked like you had done something…
 
Pyo: It's fine. The only thing we should be worrying about is Kalie. *puts a coat on and takes one for you* Let's go.
 
Everyone goes looking for you. Pyo is searching by foot and the others are driving around. It's Zico who finds you first sitting on 
the swing at the near by park. He texts everyone to go home and that he'd bring you.
 
Zico: *walks over* Want a push?
 
You: *turn to see who's there then turn back to the way your were facing* 
 
Zico: *gently pushes you* What're you doing out here?
 
You: *cold* Just thinking.
 
Zico drapes his jacket over you and sits on the swing beside.
 
Zico: Do you know if you want to keep it? 
 
You: Everyone knows?
 
Zico: Yeah... 
 
You: I don't know what I'll do... I'm 20, secretly married to a celebrity and now I'm pregnant... 
 
Zico: As much as I don't want to admit it... You're mature for your age and 20 isn't such a bad number to have a baby. I mean you'll be 21 by the time 
it's born and Jihoon loves you so much. Secret or no secret that fact won't change. 
 
You: I'm scared...
 
Zico: *holds your hand* You've got all the boys and Zoe with you. Along with Jihoon who adores and loves you so so much.
 
You: He probably has run away by now...
 
Zico: Run away? *laughs* He's been out looking for you. He's been so worried. 
 
You: What if he wants to get rid of it??
 
Zico: You want to keep it?
 
You: *nod*
 
Zico: He's a good guy and you married him because you love him and trust him right?
 
You: *sniffling* I did.
 
Zico: Then trust him now. 
 
You: *crying*
 
Zico: Aigo, come on it's time to go.
 
You: I want to stay out. Here's your jacket *give back his jacket*
 
Zico: don't be silly, let's go home.
 
You: I can't.
 
Zico: at least take the jacket back.
 
You: Ani, you wear it on your way home. I'll walk back soon.
 
Zico: You're a pain sometimes *walks off to his car and calls Pyo*
 
Pyo: Is she alright?
 
Zico: She's fine. Just upset. She won't take my jacket and she won't come home though... We're at the park. You wanna come get her?
 
Pyo: I'll be right there! *hangs up*
 
Pyo speeds over there and parks right next to the park. He runs over to where Zico and yourself are standing and hugs you from behind. His warm embrace makes your heart skip a beat.
 
Pyo: it's cold out... Want to come home with me?
 
You: *do a little nod so as to agree*
 
Pyo takes your hand and walks you over to the car. He opens the door and sits you down in the front passenger seat and places his coat and your coat over you. 
 
Pyo: I'll be back soon. I'm just going to talk to Hyung.
 
Pyo thanks Zico for looking after you and tells him that he shouldn't worry about the situation too much because he's ready to take responsibility and listen to what you want and need.
 
Zico: *sighs* What's done is done... Just make sure you stay by our little Kalie's side.
 
Pyo walks back to the car and starts it up.
 
Pyo: You ready to go home?
 
You: *nod* I'm tired.
 
Pyo: It's pretty late so it's not suprising you're so tired.
 
During the trip home -
 
Pyo: Do you want to talk about it?...
 
You: No...
 
Pyo: We'll leave it for tomorrow then.
 
You walk up the steps towards the 16th floor which is the one under the top floor where Kyung and Zoe live. Whilst walking, Pyo takes hold of your hand.
 
It's about 1:30am when you wake up breathing heavily after having a really bad dream. You sit up and try to calm down.
 
Pyo: what's wrong? *sits up beside you and gently rubs your back in a circular motion*

To Be Continued.... (: