Annoyed~

Love & Fun!
Zico knocks on the bedroom door.
 
Pyo goes to answer the door but before he can, you race up and pull him back.
 
You: we're not wearing anything *whisper*
 
Pyo: can you throw me those tracksuit pants over there?
 
You: Arasso, just let me put something on before you open the door.
 
Pyo: *blushes* Can we talk about things later??
 
You: *nod cutely*
 
Pyo opens the door and Zico walks in.
 
Zico: sleep in long enough? It's lunch time and I've already finished my schedule.
 
You: we're tired *yawn* 
 
Zico: I don't even want to think about why you might be tired.
 
Pyo: *ruffles up his hair* Hyung, we'll shower and be out soon.
 
Zico: Together? 
 
You blush a lot.
 
Pyo: Saves water *smirks*
 
Zico: that close already... Arasso, be quick. We have things to do.
 
You and Pyo have a shower together. Pyo gently washes your hair for you and you return the favour.
 
Pyo: I really want to talk to you about last night. I've just got to find the time.
 
You: We will find time *smile* let's get ready and go out for now.
 
You finish your shower and have something to eat.
 
Zico: You two ready now?
 
You nod cutely to which Pyo can't help but smile at and hug you tightly. 
 
Pyo: I'll just grab my glasses and hat.
 
You: I wish you didn't have to wear things to hide who you are *sad* 
 
Pyo: Just think of it as saving it all for you. People only ever see me on stage or TV. The real P.O is here with you *smiles*
 
You: *smile* all mine?
 
Pyo: all yours *happy*
 
Zico: Come on love birds. 
 
Zoe: I'll go start the car. You drag these idiots down. Oh and Kyung is coming too...
 
Zico: wae?
 
Zoe: *red in the face* he just feels like it.
 
Zico: I'm just going to assume something happened between the two of you last night.
 
Zoe: we only talked... We spoke for hours *smiling to herself*
 
You: *nudges Zoe* you should date him ;)
 
Zoe: *embarrassed* I'll be in the car. Hurry up.
 
Eventually you end up at a small jewelers.
 
Zico: I'm going to a shop across the road and the other two are going to have coffee together. Take your time to choose them out.
 
You: Choose what out?
 
Pyo: ahh, I think I get what we're here for now.
 
Zico: Find a nice one for Kalie. Nothing tacky or I'll have to punish you.
 
Pyo: Arasso, I'll try my best.
 
You both enter the jewelers and look around for a while. You wonder why Pyo is taking so long and sit on the steps outside.
 
Pyo: Kalie, come inside for a minute.
 
You follow him in and over to the glass top counter. He then takes your hand and gently slips on a beautiful ring onto your wedding finger. 
 
Pyo: Now every man will know you're taken.
 
You: Omo, it's beautiful! You don't have a ring?
 
Pyo: I can't wear one all the time but I'll wear it as often as I can. Just choose one out *smiles*
 
4 weeks later you're all out for dinner. Kyung is now dating  Zoe.
 
You: You look so good together :3
 
Zoe: *smiles* Oh yeah! Kalie, can I speak to you for a minute?
 
You: Arasso. *turn to Pyo* Oppa, can you order for me?
 
Pyo: Arasso but come back soon *winks cutely at you*
 
You walk over to the side with Zoe.
 
Zoe: I never got to ask you…
 
You: Ask me what?
 
Zoe: How that night went after everyone left… 
 
You: What night?
 
Zoe: Your wedding night. Did you guys do it? 
 
You: *go red in the face and nod*
 
Zoe: Aigo, you're so innocent I can't believe you're already like this *laughs* It's alright Kalie, it's not like it's 
a bad thing to do. Kyung and I do it all the time *cheekily smiles*
 
You talk a while longer to Zoe and she asks you more questions and you become a little nervous about things you didn't 
think about when you 'did it'. Zoe comforts you and looks after you but you're still a little unsure about the whole protection thing.
 
Later on after eating the main course-
 
Pyo: What did Zoe talk to you about?
 
You: Our wedding night.
 
Pyo: What about it?
 
You: What we did on it.
 
Pyo: *goes red* Why would you tell her things like that? Kalie, I wish you'd just keep that sort of information between us. It's just unnecessary to go round telling people. 
 
You don't talk much the rest of the night. After dessert Pyo is driving home with only you in the car with him. Everyone else has their own transport.
 
Pyo: You've been really quiet tonight… Is something wrong?
 
You: I'm just tired. *look outside the window*
 
When you return home, you collect your things together and put them in the bathroom ready for a shower. Pyo stops you from closing the door.
 
Pyo: Hold on a second and I'll get my things.
 
You: Are you sure? I mean there are people around. We don't want them to catch onto what we do. If you came and had a shower with me now, other people would know. We should keep this stuff between us don't you think because it's not good to talk to friends about things you might beworried about. *shuts the door*
 
Pyo: *yells out so you can hear* Is that what it's all about? Seriously? Kalie, don't be stupid!
 
You: *turn the shower on and sing whilst washing so you don't have to hear Pyo. In an attempt to avoid Pyo, you stay in the shower a long time.
 
Zoe: Kalie's been in the shower a long time… 
 
Pyo: *annoyed* 

To Be Continued.... (: