First Encounters~

Love & Fun!
It's a Friday afternoon in Seoul and you've just gotten off the plane that brought you over from your home country. 
You meet up with your closest friend and from there, you leave your stuff at her brothers place, 
get ready and go out for drinks. You left your stuff at his place because your friend lives outside of 
Seoul and so to show you around, yourself and your friend are staying with Zico. You aren't aware of his 
fame or that you'll be staying with a big group of men. 
You meet up with Zico in a private section of the club (you've known him for ages)
 
You: Oppa~! 
 
Zico: Kalie! 
 
You hug Zico as if it were nothing as it's normal in your culture to do so and he is used to it, but the group of guys standing around him are a little startled by the actions.
 
Zico: *turns to his friends* She's like a little sister and she's from -home country-. It's normal to have a lot of physical contact. You should welcome her.
 
U-kwon: Does she speak Korean at all? 
 
Zico: 'She' has a name and you should use it to ask her your question. 
 
You: You're so harsh oppa. *speaking Korean* anneong, my name is Kalie.
 
The guys introduce themselves and then in stumbles one last guy. 
 
P.O: *laughing to himself*
 
Zico: What's so funny?...
 
Taeil: Smell his breath and you'll know...
 
Zico: Aish! This punk drank too much again. 
 
P.O: Is it home time yet? 
 
Zico: *sighs* not yet. We wanted to stay out late tonight but you went ahead and drank too much. I guess I'll have to take you home.
 
Zoe (Friend): I'll take him back with Kalie. She's jet lagged so we're going back early anyway. 
 
You: He lives with oppa??
 
Zoe: They all do. I thought I told you...?
 
You: Heh?! 
 
Zoe: *laughs* you'll be fine. 
 
You *sigh* Arasso... Well if you want to stay out late, I can take him back... What's his name again?
 
Zico: Just call him Pyo or oppa... 
 
Zoe: Will you be okay with him??
 
You: *nod* I'll be fine. 
 
Zoe: one last thing..
 
You: Neh??
 
Zoe: I'll send you in a private transport car... These guys are pretty popular around here.
 
You: Popular? How popular?
 
Zoe: They're a famous music group here in south Korea... 
 
You: What?! So not just popular, but famous?! Anything else you'd like to tell me before I go?! *joking around*
 
Zoe: Sorry I didn't tell you earlier... 
 
You: *roll your eyes* You're always leaving out the important details. Anyway, I'm going back to oppa's place. This idiot better not give me any trouble.
 
Zoe: Arasso, take care?? If he's any trouble, you can call me or oppa. 
 
You: *sigh* Arasso... Come on Pyo... Let's get out of here. 
 
Zoe: The car is waiting out back. Be careful and go straight inside the apartment when you get there. Pyo will show you where you are sleeping.
 
Pyo: *laughs* Hyung! You're coming home right?
 
Zico: Yes Jihoon, I'll be home later. Be good and don't cause any trouble for Kalie-ah. *pulls him close to whisper* if anything happens to her I won't forgive you. Look after her.
 
Pyo: what's her name?? *speaking loudly*
 
Zico: Her name is Kalie and she's jet lagged so hurry up and go home with her. 
 
*in the car*
 
Pyo is sleepy and leans on your shoulder as he sleeps the whole way home.
 
Driver: Jihoon, we're here. You shouldn't lean on a women like that by the way. Especially when you've only just met.
 
Pyo: Ani~ we're going to be friends.
 
You both get out and enter the house, waving goodbye to the driver. 
 
Pyo: Zoe is sharing Zico's room and I'm letting you have mine. *yawn*
 
You: Where will you sleep?... 
 
Pyo: You're actually really pretty.
 
You: Heh?!.. *blushing*
 
Pyo: You're beautiful.
 
You: *nervous laugh* I think you drank way to much. 
 
Pyo: *blinks a few times, tilts his head and moves closer to you*
 
You: What are you doing??... *nervous*
 
P.O smiles with his cheeks blushed from the alcohol and leans over to you. You move back a little and before you know it, P.O is passed out on the floor in front of you.
 
You decide to try and take him to his bedroom as he'd be most comfortable there. He is a bit heavy for you but somehow you've managed to get him to his bed. You were supposed to have the bed but you think it's best he does tonight. You take his socks off and place the sheets gently over his body. 
 
You: *sigh* where am I supposed to sleep now?...
 
Pyo reaches his hand out and grabs onto you. He pulls you down beside him and cuddles you. Obviously still intoxicated, P.O holds on so tight you can't wriggle free. He seems to be dreaming though and his face is bright with a small smile. You give up on moving after your eyes start to droop and you can't help but close them. 
 
Zoe: Omo! 
 
Zico: What is it?
 
Zoe: Shh! *takes out her phone and takes a picture of you and P.O*
 
Zico: I wonder how that happened... That bastard, I'll kill him tomorrow.... Poor Kalie...
 
Taeil: *laughing in the background* 
 
Kyung: *giggles* look at where his hand is!
 
Pyo has one arm wrapped around your waist and the other is close to touching your .
 
Zico: Aish! This kid!
 
Zoe: Shh! They're sleeping. Don't wake them. Kalie looks so comfortable. Just leave them be. It's unusual for Kalie to be able to sleep so peacefully... She must trust oppa .  
 
Zico: How can she trust someone she's only just met?
 
Zoe: I mean she trusts him subconsciously.Without realising it herself, she trusts him. 
 
Zico: I still don't like what's happening.
 
Zoe: let's just leave them be.
 
Zico: Kalie is like a little sister to me...
 
Zoe: I know, but let's leave them for now... Come on, let's get some sleep. Kalie is jet lagged so let's give her time to rest. 
 
The next day, everyone has woken up except for a hungover Pyo and jet lagged Kalie.
 
Zico: Come on, I honestly can't take it anymore.
 
Bbomb: Why do you care so much?
 
Taeil: Do you like her or something?
 
Zico: Don't even suggest that. She's like a sister so the thought of that is wrong.
 
Kyung: Then I think you should just leave it.
 
Zoe: I think it'll be entertaining when they wake up so let's leave it *giggles* Come on, lets go out for breakfast. These two don't look like they're about to wake up any time soon.
 
Zico: You want to leave them here alone?
 
Zoe: Come on oppa, do you really think a sober Pyo oppa is capable of harming Kalie? He might act cold and tough but really he's a nice guy. You and I both know that.
 
Zico: Fine, let's go out for breakfast... But it better be quick.
 
While the others are out having breakfast, you start to open your eyes and move a little. P.O keeps his eyes closed and stretches out his muscles a little. You're both half asleep until a sudden realisation of where you are and who you're with occurs.
 
You: Omo! What're you doing?!
 
P.O: I didn't do anything! What're you doing in my bed and who are you? 
 
You jump out of the bed and trip over the bed sheets that are sprawled across the ground, leaving you in a similar state.
 
P.O: Are you alright? *gets up and walks over*
 
You: I'm fine... *blushing* 
 
P.O: Who are you anyway?
 
You: Well I'm Zoe's friend... I met you last night at the club. You were very drunk...
 
P.O: Zoe as in Zico's little sister Zoe?
 
You: *nod shyly*
 
P.O: So you're the one who forced me out of my own bedroom?
 
You: Huh?
 
P.O: The hyungs decided you could have my room. I didn't even get a say in the matter.
 
You: I didn't know it was upsetting you so much. I honestly don't mind sleeping on the lounge so you're more than welcome to take your room back... I tried to put you in there last night and take the lounge but... You held onto me and wouldn't let go. I was jetlagged so I fell asleep... Sorry.
 
P.O: I'm going back to bed. *lays back down*
 
You: What about the others??
 
P.O: What about them? They left a text saying they went out for breakfast... It's only the two of us here.
 
You: Oh...
 
P.O: You can leave my room now... I'm going back to sleep.
 
You: Oh... Arasso...
 
You take a seat on the lounge and drift off back to sleep. By the time everyone gets home, you're asleep and just about to fall off the lounge. Kyung rushed over and catches you just in time.
 
Zico: If Kalie is here then that bastard must've told Kalie to take the lounge and took the bed for himself.
 
Taeil: Sounds like something he'd do.
 
Kyung: He has no manners at all.
 
You: It's alright... I'm fine here. I suggested it, not him...
 
Zico: Aniyo, come with me.
 
You follow Zico to P.O's bedroom.
 
Zico: Yah! What do you think you're doing?! Kalie isn't sleeping on the lounge, she's having your room and that's final.
 
You: Really, I'm fine on the lounge...
 
Kyung: She can take my bed in the room I share with Taeil...
 
Zico: I don't want Kalie sleeping in the same room as a man and she can't have my room because I have a pet snake and she's afraid of snakes...
 
P.O: Well I don't want to leave my room.
 
Zico: I guess you could sleep on the floor... A kid like you with our Kalie would never happen so I don't really have to worry *laughs*
 
P.O: You think I can't get her to fall for me?
 
Zico: *laughs again* that's exactly what I think.
 
P.O: Alright, I bet you that I can make her like me by the end of her stay in Korea.
 
Zico: She'll be in other places besides here just so you know...
 
P.O: Doesn't matter... Because she's going to fall for me no matter what.
 
Zico: Fine, if she does, I'll kiss Kyung *laughs*
 
P.O: *smirks* And if she doesn't... I'll do the same. 
 
You: *roll your eyes* You two are idiots. *walks away*

To Be Continued.... (: