Heh?

Love & Fun!
Pyo: *gentle smile, he kisses your cheek*
 
Ex: Looks like she won't let you do anything but kiss either *laughs* Such a kid.
 
Pyo: You only got to kiss her? *laughs* 
 
Ex: *shocked*
 
Pyo: If I told you half the things she let me do *laughs*
 
You: *go red in the face*
 
Pyo: What would you two like to drink?
 
Woman: I'll have whatever…
 
Ex: A beer.
 
Pyo: Are you coming with me sweetie?
 
You: *take his hand that's held out for you* 
 
Whilst over at the bar Pyo orders and holds you by the waist next to him. You both walk back over with the drinks and after you've set the drinks down, Pyo sits and you go to sit when he pulls you onto his lap.
 
You: *blushing*
 
Pyo: Aigo my baby is so pretty ^^
 
Your ex and his woman decide to go because all you're doing is snuggling with Pyo. He keeps kissing you and wrapping his hands and arms around you.
 
Pyo: Is he gone?
 
You: *nod and blush*
 
Pyo: *relaxes* What a horrible person… You really dated that guy?
 
You: *nod* I wish I hadn't of though…. Aren't your legs sore now? *go to get off*
 
Pyo: *takes you by the waste and pulls you back down* Aniyo, you're light.
 
You: *can't stop blushing* He's gone so I should get off now…
 
Pyo: Just stay like this with me for a while longer.
 
You: Mmm…?
 
Pyo: *rests his head on your back* 
 
You: What's wrong?
 
Pyo: *laughs gently* It's nothing.
 
The next day you're all at the table eating breakfast.
 
You: Zoe and I are going to pick up some things from the shops, we'll be back soon.
 
While you're out the conversation really picks up.
 
Zico: Yah! Dongsang! I heard what happened last night! Kalie told Zoe and Zoe told me. Don't think you can hide things from me.
 
Pyo: I didn't plan on hiding anything from anyone to be honest… I tried to help her in the bet way I could when she was frightened…
 
Zico: What about after that bastard left? You keep her on your knee? For what reason?
 
Pyo: *looks down at his plate* Look just leave it! 
 
Zico: Yah, don't raise your voice at your hyung!
 
Pyo:  I can't explain that to you. Just drop it!
 
Jihoon slams his bedroom door and locks it.
 
Zico: I'm going to kill that guy!
 
Taeil: You know, I think he has a crush on Kalie…
 
B bomb: I agree…
 
Kyung: I really hope he doesn't.
 
Zico: Wae?
 
Kyung: Because I want to take her on a date.
 
Zico: You do? Arasso! Go and ask her! You're much more suited to her. You're quiet and don't get caught in any trouble. That rascal on the other hand is no good for her. I love him and he's like a brother but I can't have him with Kalie.
 
Taeil: Wahhh, hyung that's harsh.
 
B Bomb: Yeah... He's a cold and sometimes a bad kid but I trust him with my life.
 
Taeil: He'd never in a million years hurt a girl, far less the one he loves.
 
Zico: Loves?...
 
B Bomb: Last time he was like this was with his ex and even then he wasn't as bad as this. 
 
Taeil: He admitted he liked her but never fell in love with her… So when I see him acting this way I can't help but think that this time he really loves her.
 
B Bomb: Last time he believed in himself to make her happy but this time around it feels different… Like he's not able to trust himself with something so special to him.
 
Kyung: Hmmm,I still I want to date Kalie and if it's something Hyung will support then I'm going to try. 
 
B bomb: Before I forget, I need to ask you when Ukwon and Jaehyo coming back?
 
Zico: Should be in a few days time. 
 
Kyung: They're lucky their parents live close by so they can visit.
 
Pyo walks out of his room and stands in front of the guys.
 
Pyo: Just so you know, I won't let you have her. She's not the same as just any other girl you've dated. She's different and she's not for you. I won't let you take her.
 
Kyung: Then you're good enough for her?
 
Pyo: I'll never be good enough for her but I can at least protect her from heart breakers like you.
 
Later on you return home with Zoe.
 
Pyo: Come with me.
 
You: Where to?
 
Pyo: Away from these guys. I don't want you near Kyung.
 
You: Wae? What's wrong with him? Is he sick?
 
Pyo: He likes you.

To Be Continued.... (: