The start of the end~

Love & Fun!
You: Bad dream... 
 
Pyo turns on the bedside lamp.
 
Pyo: Stay here, I'll get you a glass of water.
 
After drinking the water Pyo continues you rub your back until you both lay back down.
 
You: I don't want to close my eyes.
 
Pyo: Just look at oppa until you fall asleep then dream of him Arasso?
 
You: I hope I will.
 
Pyo waits patiently as you drift off to sleep. You're hand in hand with him as he turns the lamp light off. He kisses your cheek.
 
Pyo: Goodnight my sweetheart.
 
About 3 months later you're out with a male who you work with sometimes. He hires you to teach the english language to his employees. Right now you're
having dinner with him while he talks about your next job.
 
Pyo: *calls you* Chagi~ah~ when will you come home?
 
You: I'm working right now, I'll be home soon arasso?
 
Boss: what do you want to drink?
 
You: *whisper to Pyo* gotta go bye! - *hang up* I'll have an apple juice :)
 
Pyo heard the man on the other end and is a little curious and annoyed that you chose that guy over him just now. Later when you return 
home it's about 11pm. You try to sneak in quietly but find the TV on.
 
You: Someone still up?
 
Pyo: I'm waiting for my pregnant wife to come home.
 
You smile cutely.
 
Pyo: why're you so late?
 
You: I told you already...
 
Pyo: it sounded like you were having a good time.
 
You: He's a nice guy. I'm glad I'm working with him.
 
Pyo: well I'll be going to bed first. Goodnight
 
You: oppa?
 
Pyo: I'll be in bed.
 
You: Oppa...
 
Pyo walks to the bedroom and you follow. He takes his trousers off along with his shirt leaving just his boxer shorts on as he gets into bed. 
 
You: oppa... What's wrong?
 
Pyo: Nothing.
 
It's a hot night so you only wear a singlet and pair of undies to bed.
 
You: Goodnight... 
 
You go to kiss Pyo on the cheek but he moves not wanting you to do it.
 
You: I think I'll sleep out in the lounge room... 
 
Pyo: sure.
 
You walk out to the lounge room and drift off to sleep on the lounge with a small blanket wrapped around you.
The next morning when all the guys walk out, they find you sprawled over the lounge with the blanket now on the floor and you only in a singlet and underwear.
 
Zico: Kalie?...
 
Taeil: Jihoon-ah~ *giggles* your wife is seriously an attractive girl when she wears this type of thing.
 
Pyo walks out of the room in curiosity. When he sees you he's furious.
 
Pyo: Yah! Piss Off! Stop looking at her!
 
You wake up and rub your eyes cutely. Pyo wraps a blanket around you.
 
Pyo: Hurry up and get back to the bedroom. I'll deal with you later.
 
After yelling at the guys he heads back to the bedroom.
 
Pyo: Are you stupid?! All of the guys just saw you half ! You don't even seem to care.
 
You: I didn't realise... I was half asleep.... 
 
Pyo: You can't just show everyone 
 
You: I won't do it again... *get up and go have a shower*
 
Zico: Yah! Why was our little Kalie sleeping on the lounge last night?!
 
Pyo: I told her I wasn't too happy that she was out with another guy last night.
 
Taeil: She was at a business meeting you idiot. She told us at dinner the night before.
 
Pyo: I know but when I called she sounded like she was having a little too much fun. That guy asked her what type of drink she wanted too so she's been 
drinking whilst pregnant. How can I not be upset by that? That baby isn't just hers, it's mine too and I don't want anything happening to my child.
 
Taeil: How do you know it wasn't just a soft drink she had? You just assume everything. If you want to keep her by your side you better start acting l
ike a proper husband that trusts his wife. Right now it sounds like you only care about the baby... You're acting like a real jerk.
 
Pyo: Aish! 
 
Zico: Kalie's been in the bathroom a long time, will you check on her?
 
Pyo: She's probably just avoiding me.
 
Zico: I'd ask Zoe but she's not here right now... Taeil, would you check on her?
 
Taeil gets up and starts walking to the bathroom.
 
Taeil: *knocks on the door* Kalie-ah~, are you alright in there? 
 
No reply.
 
Taeil: Kalie, if you don't answer I'm coming in. 
 
Pyo barges past Taeil and opens the door, closing it behind him. 
 
Taeil: is she alright?! *calls out*
 
Pyo: Call an ambulance! *he wraps a towel around you before bringing you out and laying you on the bed*
 
Zico: What happened?!
 
Pyo: I don't know, she was on the shower floor when I walked in! Someone please call the ambulance!
 
Zico: Taeil has called, they're on their way.
 
Pyo: This is my fault! Aish!! Look what I've done!
 
Zico: You need to settle down.
 
Pyo: how can I?! *sits by your side holding your hand until the ambulance comes to get you*
 
Zico: You go with her in the ambulance, we'll follow behind you in the car.
 
Pyo: Arasso. *never takes his eyes off of you* 
 
Later at the hospital Pyo is sitting by you. You're awake.
 
You: *not talking* 
 
Zico: Kalie, it's getting late so I'm goig to take the guys home arasso? We will all come and see you tomorrow. *kisses your forehead*
 
Zoe rushes into the room.
 
Zoe: Kalie! *out of breath, she came as soon as she heard* Kalie are you alright?! 
 
You look up at her and she straight away hugs you tightly. You cry into her arms. 
 
Pyo: *really upset and doesn't k ow how to help*
 
Zico: Zoe, we'll be out in the hall when you're ready to go home.
 
Zoe. I won't be long. Jihoon-ah, can you give us a moment?
 
Pyo: *doesnt want to leave your side* Arasso...
 
Zoe: Now tell me what happened.
 
You: I was in the shower and the next thing I knew, I was here in this bed with Pyo by my side. 
 
Zoe: And the baby?...
 
You: The baby is still here *hold your tummy* 
 
Zoe: *let's out a sigh of relief* So what did the doctor say?
 
You: He told me that I need to be extra careful while pregnant. Apparently my body is weak and this baby is putting me at a lot of risks. Pyo was out getting 
coffee when the doctor came and told me. I'm scared to let him know...
 
Zoe: Let's sort this out tomorrow okay? You should get some rest. I promise to be back here tomorrow. Is Pyo staying the night?
 
You: I don't know... It's scary here too.
 
Zoe: I'll tell him to stay alright?
 
You: Aniyo! Dont say anything... Please?
 
Zoe: *looks at you sympathetically* Arasso, see you tomorrow.
 
Pyo walks back in and takes the seat beside you again.
 
Pyo: Are you going to tell me what the doctor said yet?
 
You: *quietly shake your head to say no*
 
Pyo: Aish! At least let me know if our baby is still here.
 
You: Our baby is alright. *you lie down and face the other way*
 
Pyo: *sigh of relief* Do you want me to stay with you tonight?
 
You: Stay with your baby. I k ow you're worried.
 
Pyo: What?...
 
You: Nothing. I'm going to sleep.
 
Pyo: Sleep well...
 
The next day while Pyo sleeps in, you get in a wheel chair and get out of your room. You end up on the hospital roof, looking over the city. Pyo eventually 
finds you up the top.
 
Pyo: You worried me... I couldn't find you... Is the baby okay? ...How're you feeling?
 
You: The baby is fine! *try to wheel away*
 
Pyo holds the handles of the wheelchair and doesn't go.
 
Pyo: What's all this about? I can't understand you...
 
You: it's nothing, I'm going back to rest.
 
Pyo: yah! You can't do this. You have to let me know things. You haven't told me anything except the baby being alright. What happened?! What's wrong with the 
baby?! Can't you tell me this much? It's my Hilda just as much as it is yours!
 
You try to get up and face him but collapse again.
 
Pyo: Kalie! 
 
That night you wake again.
 
Pyo: Kalie... *holds your hand* 
 
You: *hold your stomach*
 
Pyo: He's still there.
 
You: He?...
 
Pyo: The doctor came to talk about the baby and said it was a healthy baby boy.
 
You: *continue to hold your tummy* a boy...
 
Zoe: *runs in* Chukkahae!!!! I heard it's a boy. *happy*
 
You: Mmm, thanks.
 
Zoe: What's wrong?
 
You: I'm just a bit tired. Would you two mind letting me rest for a bit? I'll be ready to talk later... I'm just warn out right now.
 
Zoe stays for a couple of minutes and forces you to tell her what's wrong.
 
Zoe: ...Arasso. I'll be back with Jihoon later. Just rest and things will be fine. I'm glad you talked to me about this.
 
Out in the hall while you sleep-
 
Zoe: Do you know why Kalie is upset?
 
Pyo: She wouldn't say...
 
Zoe: Well I'll let you know. First of all you only ever ask and care about the baby making kalie come next in line to you all the time and secondly, 
you should have tried to find out what was happening without her having to tell you. She felt like she was letting you down so she couldn't tell you.
 
Pyo: well can you tell me then cause I'm not quote understanding her right now. *frustrated*
 
Zoe: Kalie has a weak body and this baby is putting a lot of physical and emotional pressure on her. The baby is healthy because Kalie is letting it take 
all her energy. She's trying really hard to put the baby before herself and that's why she takes the effects. She passes out, feels sick and lifeless and 
the baby stays safe. You should really start looking after Kalie a little more. She's having a pretty hard time right now.
 
Pyo: *doesn't know what to say*
 
Zoe: She didn't want to let you down so she didn't want you to know any of this. She just let you know the baby was healthy. Honestly if that were me in 
there, I'd be pretty upset, probably even more than she is now.
 
Pyo: How sick is she?...
 
Zoe: She'll be fine if she rests and doesn't do anything too physical.... Or too stressful. It could end badly for her if she can't do this.
 
Pyo: What can I do? How can I make her better?
 
Zoe: think before you do and make life easier for her. Don't make her work during this time and just agree with her always so she won't stress out.
 
Pyo: I can't believe I acted so stupidly...
 
Zoe: You can still turn things around. For now all you can do is sit with her and make sure she's always happy.
 
Pyo: I have to say sorry...
 
Zoe: she'll be up later.
 
Pyo: Aniyo, I can't wait. I have to go to her now. 
 
Pyo rushes back into your room and holds you in his arms.
 
You: *wake up* What're you doing?...
 
Pyo: sorry. I'm so so so sorry. *almost in tears* I haven't been treating you right. Please don't leave this pabo, I swear he'll change. I can change.
 
You: I'm not leaving you... Pabo. *hug him back and then wipe his tears away* 
 
-skip forward to the day after you've had the baby-
 
Pyo: *holding the baby in his arms* see mummy? We have to wait for her to wake up before we say hello Arasso?
 
Zoe: She'll wake up soon. I know she will.
 
Pyo: She has to... She hasn't even said hello to our little boy yet.
 
Zoe: You never spoke about names with Kalie?
 
Pyo: She wanted to wait until she saw him...
 
Another day later-
 
Pyo is sitting by your side with his hand holding yours. You twitch a little and slowly your eyes open.
 
Pyo: Kalie?...  Kalie?! You're awake right?! You're really awake!
 
You: *smile gently and hold your stomach but don't feel anything there* Where is he?! He's here right?! He's got to be!
 
Pyo: Kalie calm down, he's just in the hall with Zoe and Kyung. * he hugs you tightly* you did so well and you came back to me just as you promised. 
 
You: *hug him back* You're both here *smile*
 
Pyo walks out for a minute and brings back your baby boy.
 
Pyo: He's so cute! He's just like his mum.
 
You: *smiling as you hold him* He'll be lucky if he turns out to look like oppa.
 
Pyo: *smiles* he'll have my charm I bet ;)
 
You: *laugh happily*
 
The End :D