Pabo.

Love & Fun!
You: Heh?
 
Zoe: What's wrong Pyo? Why're you acting so strange?
 
 
 
Zico: Yah! Stop being stupid!
 
Pyo: I won't let him touch her.
 
You: Kyung oppa wouldn't hurt me…
 
Pyo: You just can't be with him. Be his friend, or even best friend but never be his lover. *frantic*
 
Kyung: It's so obvious you like her Jihoon.
 
Taeil: *smiles* It's nice to see him care about someone so much.
 
B-bomb: *smiles* It's okay to like her you know. 
 
Pyo: *looks at them with a blank face* I… I think I have to go. *walks out the front door*
 
You run after him.
 
You: Pyo! Wait up!
 
Pyo gets in his car and you jump in the passenger seat.
 
Pyo: Get out.
 
You: Aniyo…
 
 
 
Pyo: I said get out!
 
You: *scared* 
 
Pyo: Just go.
 
You: *start to cry*
 
Pyo: *looks over* You're crying?
 
You: *try to hide your face*
 
Pyo takes you into his arms and holds your head against his chest. He then wipes your tears and holds your cheeks gently.
 
Pyo: I'm sorry… I can't explain to you right now what's happening but can you just trust me and not get too close to Kyung? 
 
You: I've been waiting for someone for a long time and if he likes me… How can I turn him down?
 
Pyo: Aish! I can't tell you just yet that I like you because I need time to think but can you wait just a while longer?
 
You: I don't understand.
 
Pyo: *sighs* I need time. I've got to get out of this place for a while.
 
You: I don't get this at all but I can tell you I have no intention of waiting for anyone or pushing anyone away. The other night made me realise how much happier I could be if I had someone like…
 
Pyo: Someone like who? Kyung?
 
You: *mumble* you…
 
Pyo: Who?
 
You: You, you idiot! * you run out to the road where you take a bus somewhere. Pyo walks back to the apartment*
 
Zoe: Are you alright Pyo? Where's Kalie?
 
Pyo sits on the lounge and holds his face in his hands.
 
Zoe: Omo! what's the matter? *sits beside Pyo and rubs his back gently*
 
Pyo: *Finding it hard to breathe*
 
Zoe: Pyo, what happened? If you're in this state then how is Kalie going to be?
 
Pyo: Kyung should have her.
 
Zoe: What?
 
Pyo: I can't do it. I can't be the one beside her.
 
Zoe: Why not?! 
 
Pyo: I'm just an idiot. A jealous, immature idiot and I can't trust myself to make her life happy. I'm always going to be the same.
 
Zoe: Kyung, I'm sorry, I know you like Kalie and I know you would look after her but I also know my best friend and the way she is. She's more suited to a jealous and immature idiot *laughs* Than a quiet, mature guy.
 
Pyo: She'd be better off with Kyung. I can't make her happy, I just can't…
 
Zoe: *rolls her eyes* She's not stopped talking about you the whole trip you idiot. The reason we only stayed in Seoul was because she wanted to be with you. She wouldn't admit it any of that until last night when she got home but it was so obvious the whole time. If she wasn't happy with you, why would she stay here to be with you?
 
Pyo: I don't know… Some sort of stupid infatuation. 
 
Zoe: She's 20 and you're 25 (for the purpose of the story), I can see how you might think of it as infatuation but in all honesty, I've known Kalie for a long time and I know how she is. She likes you, if not loves you. So stop being so stupid and go find her.
 
Pyo: *sighs* I can't.
 
Zoe: Why not?
 
Pyo: She ran off.
 
Zoe: So go and look for her.
 
Pyo: I wouldn't know where to start.
 
Zoe: Where did you and her hang out the most? I can almost guarantee she'll be there. 
 
Pyo: The forest! She's at the hide out near the stream!
 
Zoe: Hide out?
 
Pyo: I built it a long time ago and I take her there almost every day…
 
Zoe: Well go and find her then you idiot! She's probably lost. You know she was probably focused on you rather than the way to get there so she'd be lost by now.
 
Pyo: Lost? *face drops and he gets really worried* It's getting colder and she's out there alone?
 
Zoe: Let's all go and look for her. She couldn't have gotten too far. She's not big on walking, nor is she big on fighting the cold so let's hurry and get to her.
 
You've headed over to exactly where Pyo said you would be. The only thing is you've not brought a jumper, proper walking shoes or your phone. You had only just enough change for a bus but you don't have any more to get back. You're freezing but eventually find the tree house. You sit in the swing tied to a branch above and gently rock back and forth. It gets too cold so you go up into the tree house and huddle into the corner.
 
The others search the forest and Pyo gets to the tree house. It's dark now and he's searching by torch. 
 
Pyo: Kalie! Kalie, are you here?! *calls out* 
 
You: *frozen from the cold, you have passed out*
 
Pyo: Kalie! If you're here, just answer me!
 
Pyo climbs up the ladder and shines the light in the tree house. He spots you and rushes over.
 
Pyo: Kalie? Kalie! *shakes you a bit, he feels you breathing but knows you're not well so he carries you the whole way and finally meets up with everyone*
 
Zoe: Kalie!
 
Pyo: *tears in his eyes* See? How can you trust me with her?

To Be Continued.... (: