Life line

Why dose it rain?

image_zps12be0c05.jpg

 

( A/N You guys are going to kill me for this chapter.... I am crying writing it...... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeI4Ft8P7ks )broken by sleether is a good song for this chapter.)

 

The year is 2037.

 

"Breaking news." The SS501 families where at Hyungjun's house to watch the world cup. "There was a car crash on the corner of 8th and 7th streets." 

 

"THat's just down the road." Hyunjoong said.

 

"I'll call Aechan and tell her to not go that way." Hyungjun dialed his wife's number and got a voice mail. "She didn't answer."

 

"I'll call Aeyoung. She will probobly answer." Jiyoung said. He had the same result.

 

"THat's weird. She always answers her phone." 

 

"They are pulling the bodies of the women out of the car." The news reporter announced. "Wait..." Everyone froze. "I recognize that women. It's Kim Hyungjun's wife. The youngest in SS501. Oh my God. That must be His daughter then. Oh my god." The announcer was watching with tears in her eyes. 

Just like everyone else.

 

Hyungjun stood there as His wife and youngest daughter where pulled from the totaled car. He was crying and couldn't move.  His two kids were frozen in their place. 

 

"The firefighters are trying to revive them." Hyungjun fell to his knees. "Oh God, please save them. Please." The woman on the screen had her hands over silently praying for their lives. The feed cut out and the woman had tears running down her face. "They... couldn't save them... Hyungjun if you are listening, We are very sorry... for your loss." Her voice and breath were shaky.

 

"Hyungjun..." Leader said.

 

"They... They're dead..." No one said a thing. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hyungjun sat on his couch. He heard the 150th message being left by his son. 

 

"Dad. You can't stay inside forever. You need to go out and hang with someone. ANYONE. I know its hard. I miss them too. Please just at least call me back I'm worried."

 

Hyungjun sat there and stared at his phone.  

 

He slowly stood up in his dark apartment. He walked into his bed room. He stopped and looked around. It looked like it did when she was here.

 

He thought of all the memories they had. All the time they were left alone in this room. All the times they laid in the bed together.

 

He didn't cry though he couldn't. He had not felt any emotion for 2 months. His life seemed worthless to him now. He had lost 3 friends that were like brothers to him. Now there was no point if the woman he loved more than anything could not be with him.

 

He slowly moved to the closet. Avoiding the mirror and the bed completely. He grabbed a black box and slowly walked back to the living room.

 

He sat on the couch and put the box on the table. He looked at the lock. It required 3 numbers.

 

His fingers moved slowly over the 5 the 0 and the 1. 

 

He opened the box.

 

He took out a revolver. He picked up one bullet, and put it in the gun. He picked up the second one and put it in.

 

When he got to the 6th he slowly shut it. 

 

He was going to do it. Tonight was his last night in this world. 

 

"I'll make one call..." He thought. "THey have one chance to talk me out of this." but who has the best chance? The answer was clear in his mind. He knew who it was going to be all along. 

 

 

 

At a bar in Busan a man's phone began to ring.

 

"Hey Hyungjun!" The man next to him laughed. "I haven't heard from you in a while!"

 

"Sorry, Hyunjoong." He said barly above a whisper.

 

"Jaejoong and I are in busan having a drink why don't you come on down?" He paused and let the tears roll down his face.

 

"I can't I'm kind of busy right now." He held the cold gun in his hands.

 

"Darn. I wish you could. You know it's just the two of us left. We have to stick together you know."  He set his suidide note on the table. He had written it months ago. The fist time he tought of doing something like this. He adressed it to hyunjoong so no one else would read it.

 

"I know. I love you Hyunjoong hyung." He put the barrel beneith his chin and sqeezed his eyes shut.

 

"I love you too. But what's up with the sudden confession?" Hyunjoong laughed. "You're not fall for  me are you?" 

 

"No... I just miss you." His voice cracked a little.

 

" I miss you too. Are you sure you're ok?"

 

"Yeah." His finger moved to the triger. "I'm fine."

 

"Ok. I'm glad i heard from you. I have to get going Jaejoong is so drunk he thinks the waitress is his wife." Hyunjoong snickerd unaware of the situation.

 

"Could we talk just for one more minute hyung?" 

 

"Yeah sure." He tried to seady his breath. "What's on you mind?"

 

Thoughts ran trough his head like crazy. Should he tell him. Should he do this. Dose he have a  choice. 

 

"If I were to die today, would you cry?"

 

The question caught hyunjoong off gaurd. He took a huge swig of the beer in front of him. Hyungjun on the other hand hand one finger on the triger waiting for a reply.

 

"Of course. With out you I'm all alone."

 

"Bye."

 

"Wait. what is-"Hyungjun threw the phone at the wall.

 

In his mind. Every thought was blank. He only wanted peace from the memories of people no longer here. The ghosts of things he had done that haunted him, would now stop. 

 

"SS501 Fighting..." He wiped the tears from his eyes. 

 

He slowly let his fingers tighten around the triger.

 

The strange thing is he felt no pain. Only relif of the darkness that had clouded him for months.

 

 

 

~~~

The rain started to come  down out side.

Jae joong!" Hyunjoong yelled from the bar. "Let's get going. I think Hyungjun's going to do something stupid!" Jaejoong was drunk but hearing that sobbered him up.

 

They finnally got to his appartment.

 

Police everywhere. A gurny was being rolled out. He could see the person's hand.

 

On his hand was the SS501 rings the group had recived from a fan when Kyujong died. 

 

He was right. 

 

He thought he was planing on killing himself. 

 

"NO... no..."He started to shake his head. "It's not possible. He wouldn't. He couldn't have..." Tears fell from the Strong Leaders eyes as he watched the cold dead body of the youngest slowly be taken into the corrinor's vehical. 

 

Hyunjoong fell to the ground as the rain poured on him. 

 

"Why! Why me!" The crowd recognized him and tried to comfort him. "I'm all alone now."

 

"I love you." Hyungjun's words rang in his head as the police oficer gave him a note addressed to him.. from hyungjun.

 

He wou;ldn't read it now. but he would read it eventually.