Is it you?

Why dose it rain?

(Shinee - fire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWsSiuU0ThY&list=PLzjVqiaaJQO14SU9pTfhIjBafuzOuxuWC )

 

 The year was 2029.  SS501 had just finished their throw back concert in Seoul. They all decided it would be a good idea to keep Kyujong's voice in their old tracks. They also had one of the trainees dance in Kyujong's place. At the end of the concert they all said something. 

When they got done back stage, they all called their family's and told them that they were going on a special trip. 

 

All four member and their family's met at the airport the next morning. No one had said where they where going. Hyunjoong's wife could not make it because she was in the last month of her pregnancy.

 

"Damn you stupid rain. Why the hell are you raining 2 days before Christmas?" youngsaeng said as he looked out the window at the train station.

 

"Hey. Kids are present watch your mouth." Syeyoon said.  He smiled at his beautiful wife and blew her a kiss. She rolled her eyes and continued her conversation with Jungmin's wife, Haejae. 

 

Youngsaeng's attention was directed towards Hyungjun and Hyunjoong who where playing with the manknae's four year old daughter, hyeyoung. He looked to his left and saw Jungmin's twin boys, Minki and Minsu, messing with Jiyoung, (can you guess who's son he is?) Hyungjun's son. 

 

He looked past his wife and saw Aechan, the manknae's wife, talking with his only son, Woosuk. He looked behind them. He could see Yun and Daeyoung. Yun was Hyunjoong's child. Daeyoung was Hyungjun's eldest daughter. They liked each other, and it was obvious to all the parents they had not told each other. They were only 10 what can you expect.

 

"Flight 920 to Japan delayed 2 hours because of the storm." The four families groaned and complained. They were annoyed by the storm at this point.

 

"If this stupid rain would ever end then maybe we could get out of here." Hyungjun said. I hate how it ALWAYS rains when we travel."

 

"Daddy, Why does it rain when we travel?" Aeyoung asked Hyungjun.

 

"I don't know." He looked at youngsaeng. "The rain has always followed us where ever we have went."

 

"Why do you think that is?" The horse like man asked. "Why do we have to have sad rain that follows us everywhere?"

 

"I don't think it is sad. I think it is beautiful. It seems to have a real connection to you and your fans." Haejae said. 

 

"I agree. I feel like it is the one thing that really connects you and your fans." Youngsaeng moved next to his wife and connected their hands. 

 

"I hate the rain." Youngsaeng said blandly. "It brings back bad memories." He squeezed his wife's hand. "I was right over there when i heard the news. It was raining like today. I always hated the rain. Now i have a reason to hate it." A single tear fell from Youngsaeng's eyes. Daeyoung ran over to Youngsaeng and pulled on his arm. 

 

"Otter ajusshi, Don't cry. Daeyong dont want ajusshi to cry." Youngsaeng bent down and picked up the four year old. She wipped away the tear that had run down his face. "See Otter Ajusshi. No need to cry." 

 

Youngsaeng kissed the four year old's cheek. "Can ajusshi have a hug?" The four year old nodded and hugged the "otter Ajusshi." 

 

"Is that why none of you like rain anymore?" Aechan chimed in. The four of them glanced at one another and nodded. 

 

"It was raining the night he..." Hyunjoong said.

 

"And the week after." Jungmin added in. 

 

"What are you talking about dad?" Jiyoung asked. 

 

"Well... We used to have another member in our band, but he died before I even knew your mother."  His son nodded. 

 

Just then Hyunjoong's phone went off. 

 

"yobosayo? What? Where is she? HOW MUCH?! Ok. Ok. We will be there as soon as we can." He hung up his phone. "Grab your bags. We need to get to the hospital. My wife is in labor." 

 

They rushed to the hospital. Hyunjoong was rushed into the delivery room. The others waited outside in the waiting room. After 5 hours of labor. The baby was born. 

 

The family's were called into her room.

 

Hyunjoong was holding a baby. "THis is my daughter Min." 

 

Jungmin wanted to hold her first. He of course got his way. Hyunjoong silently walked over to the window as they admired the baby.

 

"Is it you kyujong? Did you delay the plane?" The leader whispered as tears fell down his face from both happiness and sadness. He touched the window as rain beat against it roughly. "Of course You would chose today for her to be born. It evens out the sadness and happiness. December 23, 2029. Exactly 12 years after you died."