No time to say goodbye

Why dose it rain?

image_zps12be0c05.jpg

 

 Woo sat in the hospital waiting room next to his boyfriend. Minki had been trying to get him to talk since they had arrived. 

 

"Woosuk, please talk to me." Minki pleaded.

 

I told him to stay home" minki rested his hand on Woosuk's leg. "He needed to rest."

 

"He chose to come because you are important to him."

 

"I know." Woosuk's put his head in his hands. "I know." He let some tears fall from his eyes. "He is just an idiot! He is sick. He should have stayed home." 

 

"I know, but you only debut once."

 

"Heo Woosuk?"

 

woosuk stood up and Minki grabbed his arm "Do you want me to go with you?" Woosuk shook his head.

 

He followed the nurse into a small room. With a single bed. 

 

In the bed was his father. Tobes connected to him. His mother sat next to the bed weeping. Hyunjoong was no where to be seen.

 

"woosuk." His mother whispered.

 

"Now let me explain what is happening." The nurse said. "Tight now he is on life support. We looked at his heart and it is completly sidtroyed. The heart transplant list is long and it is unlikely to find a match before his heart tears to peices or the cancer kills him."

 

"are there any options?"

 

"You can take him off life support and he hight survive another day but he would be in extream pain." She paused. "Or you could keep him on life support, but in his condition it is unlikely that he will stay alive. His heart is just too destroyed."

 

Woosuk held his father's hand. He looked at the wedding ring on his father's left hand. 

 

"Could we have a minute?" the nurse nodded and left.

 

"They still have not found the cancer. She told me his heart started to rip into peices from a undiagnosed desise. They must have over looked it as a side effect of the kimotheropy."

 

"What should we do?" woosuk asked. 

 

"He has more of a chance on life support." I nodded.

 

But before they could even say another word, he crashed. 

 

Woosuk and syeyoon where rushed out of the room. People where yelling commands at each other, and running around. 

 

All of a sudden the running stopped. The yelling disapated. Then the doctor came out and said "May 10th 10:50 pm time of death."

 

Woosuk clenched his jaw. His mother colapsed and hyunjoong caught her. 

 

He saw bandages on Hyunjoong's arms and ran out of the room.

 

Minki turned to run after him but jungmin stopped him. 

 

"No! I'm not letting my boyfriend be alone when his father just died!" Every one was quiet.

 

"Your what?" Jungmin said. His voice was dangerously low.

 

"My boyfriend." He replied. "You can yell and scream at me later but right now he needs me." Minki tried to push past his father, but jungmin was stubborn. 

 

"how long?" He said grabbing his son's arm. "How long!"

 

"Five years! I've been gay for five years." Jungmin was fumeing. 

 

"How many boyfriends have you had?"

 

"Yeobo. Let's talk about this later." Jungmin's wife pleaded.

 

"Answer. My. Question." Jungmin said through his teeth.

 

"3 I've had 3. " With that MInki push past him and ram after woo suk.

 

Jungmin hugged his wife and began to cry in both adness and anger.

 

Woosuk's mother was brought into another room and set up to an I.V. She had fainted.

 

Hyungjun looked at Minsu. "Did you know about this?" He shook his head quickly.

 

In the front loby woosuk pushed past the reporteers and made his way soen the street. He walked into a convienent store. He grabbed an orange juice and set the drink on the counter. 

 

The elderly man looked from the drink to the boy to the telivision then back to the boy.

 

"It's on the house." He said and gave woo suk a sad smile. 

 

"Thank you. " Woosuk said.

 

"Child, may i ask you to do something for me?" Woo suk nodded. the man reached into his pocket and pulled out an old letter. "Would you give this to hyunjoong?" Woosuk nodded again.

 

"How do you know him?"

 

"I was his boss for a while before he debuted." The old man put a picture of him and hyunjoong onto the counter. "See he worked under me ." He put the picture back inot his pocket. "Tell him that i told him he would become A. It will give him a good laugh." Woosuk smiled and they said their goodbyes. 

 

He did not want to go back to the hospital yet so he headed towards the park just down the street. He knew the area well. His old school was 2 blocks south of here. Woo suk Laid sown on a bench in the pavilian. He looked up at the celing. For a second he thought every thing was normal and when he got up his dad would be waiting for him. 

 

"Daddy..." He could feel the tears start to poar down his face. "I miss you."

 

Just as he said that rain started to fall onto the roof. 

 

"Why>!" He hit the bench. "Why you!" He currled up on the bench. "Daddy... I want you... to come... back."

 

He laid there and cried he cried until he had no more tears left. When he had no more tears left, he fell asleep.

 

30 minutes earlier Minki had figured out that woosuk was no longer in the hospital. He asked the reporters whick way woosuk went.

 

"That way." A woman pointed south of the hospital.

 

"Thank you." He bowed and strted running that ways. 

 

He went into a convience store. He knew that when woosuk was upset he would want something to drink. 

 

"Sir have you seen akid waring high tops and a sweat shirt. He has dark red hair." The man smiled.

 

"You mean woosuk?"


"Yeah... How did you-"


"He's at the park."

 

"Thank you." He bowed and the man gace him directions. Just then the rain started.

 

He started running. He made it to the park in 10 minutes. 

 

"Woosukie hyung!" He only heard thunder reply to him. "Heo woosuk!"

 

He ran into the pavilian to get out of the rain. It was getting laater. His hopes where getting pulled down. He started to look aroung the pavilian and saw a red headed body on a ench.

 

"Woosuk." He whispered and moved the red hair from the sleeping boy;s face. "Woosukie hyung. Wake up." 

 

"I don't want to." He said quietly.

 

"Then get on my back and i will carry you." He wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck. Then he wrapped his legs around his waist. 

 

They made it back to the hospital and the paporatzi took many picture. Minki was sure this would be big new tomorrow. He made his way back to where the family was. 

 

He set woosuk on a couch and sat sown next to him. He wrapped his arms around Minki and kissed his head. Woosuk snuggled into him.

 

Hyungjun pulled jungmin aside. "Why are you getting so mad?"

 

"He's been lying to us for 5 years, and he had had 3 boyfriends. He has probobly had and.... Hyungjun i just dont know what to do."

 

"Minnie. He was just scared to tell you. He probobly thought you would hate him." Hyungjun rested his hand on jungmin's shoulder. "You always forget that people don't know we have dated."

 

"I know. To be honest it is just too much. Young saeng hyung is gone. Kyujongie is gone. I just am so scared for our kis. what if one of us is next?"

 

"It will be a while before we go It was 22 years in between Youngsaeng hyung and Kyu's death." Hyungjun looked at the families.

 

Hyg jun and Hyunjoong's wives were crying. Min was crying in minsu's arms. Minsu was watching his brother and Woosuk sleep in their soaking wet cloths. Minsu was silently crying. Daeyoung was sobbing into Yun's shoulder. 

 

"At leat those 2 best friends are together in heven again." Jungmin put on a sad smile. 

 

"Where is Jiyoung?" jungmin asked.

 

"He took Aeyoung to go get a snack. Then to go to the bathroom."

 

Just then Hyunjoong came back with syeyoon.

 

"Let's get going we have a long 3 days ahead of us." She looked at jungmin. "Would you let Minki go with me? I don't think woosuk should be alone with just me." Jungmin nodded. She kissed his cheek. "THank you."

 

The funerel was big. Many people attended. At the eng of the funeral. When no one was around jungmin asked a question to the rain.

 

"Rain, Are you my friend or my enemy?" He let the rain fall into his hand. Lightning struck 20 feet away from him. "Is that a warning for me?" The thunder rumbled.

 


Sorry I ended up getting a lot of homework adn couldn't update. I hope you liked it.