Debuting

Why dose it rain?

image_zps12be0c05.jpg

 

(Ps spell check will not work... read at your own risk.)

Ailee- rainy days (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6wWMWYIxA4)

 

Youngsaeng had just finished a terribly long schedule.

 

First at 5am he had to rehearse his new song. at 6am SS501 had to rehearse their new song. At 7 he went on runing man with SS501. At noon he had a short lunch break. Then he had to go to M countdown and do a rehearsle. Then at 2 they did the live preformance. At 3 pm he attended a filming at Beatles code 3. Afterwards he recorded at happy together with jungmin. At 3 am he rehearsed his song one more thime. then finally arrived home at 4 am.

 

"Dad?" Woosuk asked.

 

"Go back to sleep." He responded.

 

"Dad are you just getting home?"

 

"Yeah. Sorry, I did not mean to wake you."

 

"I wasn't sleeping I have practice in 30 minutes."

 

"Oh is it that late?" 

 

Woosuk nodded. "Mom saw your preformcance." 

 

"Did she like it?"

 

"Yeah. She said she still likes art of seduction better though." 

 

"Me too." Youngsaeng paused and put a hand on his son's shoulder. "Have fun today." He walked past his son and into his room.

 

Woosuk stood ther. He watched his father slowly become weeker. He had become extreamly thin. It was to the point where you could see his ribs. now his face was now Thin and Pale, It worried the fans. 

 

Woosuk steped outside the house and made his way to the studio down the street.

 

He was no to cry. as he made his way to meet up with the members of the group that was about to debut.

 

the group was made up of the SS501 member's sons. They had grown up together so they do not need as much bonding time as other groupsThey also know how bad this life can get. 

 

Minki was the only other person in the practice room right now. "Where is Minsu?"

 

"trowing up in the bathroom."

 

They also know that they don't get sick days.

 

"how sick is he?"

 

"He has a fever, and he is really pale." Minki looked closer at woosuk and noticed his watery eyes. "What's wrong?"

 

"nothing. Why would you think something is wrong?" 

 

"Woosuk, I have know you since we where kids. I can tell when something is wrong."

 

"It's just dad." He let a few tears fall, but minki was quick to wipe them away. "He is overworking himself, and he is not getting much sleep. He has lost alot of weight and i'm just not sure what to do."

 

"Yeah. We all know that feeling." he hugged him a little. "Don't worry, baby. He'll be fine" he hugged him back then quickly let go. 

 

"We shouldn't do things like that in public." 

 

The younger stepped forward. "I don't care who sees. you are more important to me than them." He quickly kissed the elder. Woosuk hit him lightly. 

 

"If dad and jungmin ajishi knew about us they would freak." The other nodded, and stepped back just in time.

 

"Hey guys!" Yun greeted. "Where is Minsu and Jiyoung?" 

 

"I'm right here hyung!" Jiyoung said.

 

"Ok then when is Minsu?" 

 

"Bathroom throwing up."

 

"Is he sick?" Jiyuong asked worriedly.

 

"Yeah. why else would he be throwing up?" minki said.

 

"to lose weight."  woosuk said.

 

"Yeah sure. The thinest of us all is balimic." Yun said sarcasticly.

 

"Wait, He's not right?" Jiyoung said innocently

 

"No i'm not. Am i really that intereasting?"

 

"No, You are just stupid enough to come and get us all sick. " Minsu stuck his tounge out at jiyoung. 

 

"lets get started."Yun said.

 

They practiced for an hour, then Minki, Minsu, and Jiyoung had to go to school to finish out their senior year. They where going to debut as soon as they graduate. It would be in 3 days. The week leading up to the debut was hard. They where all getting worried about youngsaeng. On top of that they where told that they needed to come up with a fan club name. And they had to memorize a whole script for an interviewon the day of their debut as Error:501

 

"Ew."

"Hell no."

"why not? It's cute."

"NO."

Jiyoung pouted.

 

"How about error 401?" Minki suggested. "You know how on the cumputer there is an error 501 and an error 401. If they are called error 401 it would mean that we are not that different from them.:

 

They all thought for a second. 

 

"I like it." 

"me too."

"It's ok.

"fine."

 

"It's settled then manager hyung. Error 401 adn Error 501." Yun told the manager. 

 

"Alright. Now get ready for your first preformance. Do something that will calm your nerves." The manager said and with that he left the room to tell the CEO their decission.

 

"Is Jungmin Ajishi comeing?"

 

"Yeah i think so." The twins said at the same time. They glared at each other.

 

"Is hyungjun ajishi and hyunjoong ajishi going to come?" Minsu asked.

 

Yeah" Jiyoung said

"Most likely" Yun said.

 

"IS youngsaeng ajishi coming?" Yun asked slowly.

 

"I don't know." woosuk took a drink of his water. "He wants to but he is getting worse."

 

"have they found it yet?" Asked Minsu.

 

Woosuk shook his head.

 

"They will find it." Yun added. "They always do."

 

Two hours later, They are back stage with their family. Jiyoung and Minsu are laughing and talking about what a great show they had. Woosuk was sobbing like a baby. Minki was holding him calming him down. 

 

Daeyoung was sitting on Yun's lap. they were dating but only the family knew about it. 

 

"Oppa." Min said to her favorite oppa. "Don't cry." She whipped away his tears. He hugged her. He picked her up and spun around with her in his arms. 

 

Eventually they all where laughing and taking about what happened when they debuted. But that all ended when they heard a glass hit the floor. 

 

"Dad..." Woosuk whispered. Youngsaeng was cluting his heart. His teeth were bared and his eyes were closed in pain. He fell back, and landed into Hyunjoong's arms. 

 

"Saengie." Hyunjoong whispered. "Call 119!"

 

"It hurts." Young saeng whispered as tears ran down his face. "Leader... Make it stop." He clung to Hyunjoong. "Make it stop."

 

Woosuk ran towards his father only to be grabbed by Jungmin. He tried to escape until he realized why he shouldn't go over there. Youngsaeng was gripping hyunjoongs arm so tightly he was breaking the skin with his nails. 

finally the medics arived and took youngsaeng with hyunjoong and syeyoon with them. The manager canceled the metting and they all went to the hospital. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

part 1 of 2. part 2 should be up tomorrow. :) hope you like it so far.