Flight 129

Why dose it rain?

image_zps12be0c05.jpg

 

 

"flight 129 boarding." A Large group of people started to board the 727.
 
"Wait a second!" Jungmin's wife yelled at him. She was gathering her book and her magazines. 
 
"Yeobo. Hurry up." Jungmin snapped at her. He was rather moody today. 
 
She rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand. He interlaced their fingers and kissed her cheek sweetly,
 
"Tickets please." Jungmin handed her the tickets and smiled at his wife. She smiled and headed for the second story of the plane. 
 
"I love first class."  THe white leather was cold against his back. The seats where big and roomy. They were rather comfortable. 
 
the plain took off with out a problem. they where in the air for 15 minutes when Haejae was starting to get annoyed with how lovey dovy her husband was being. She tried to take her hand away from his but he just took it back. She glared at him. He gave her a huge smile in return. His hand was sweaty and he was holding her hand rather hard. Then he Laid his head on her shoulder and started kissing her neck.
 
"Jungmin. Let go. I can't even read with you like this." He shook his head, and went back to what he was doing. "Jungmin. I swear if you don't knock it off I'll-"
 
"You'll what?" He turned her head towards him. His eyes where dark and they took Haejae by surprise. A smirk played on Jungmin's lips. "Hit me?" He pulled her a little closer. "I might just like that." 
 
She glared at her husband. "Shut up, Pabo." She leaned on him defeated. "Or else i might have to."
 
She could hear his deep laugh. She tried to read her book again. He kissed her head and she could feel his breath on her hair.
 
"You know this is our first time since our honey moon without the twins and work." She nodded. "I was hoping we could have some us time." she knew what he was talking about and nodded.
 
"Me too." Jungmin smile and yawned. "Sleep now because you won't get much later."
 
Jungmin smirked and slowly drifted off into a safe sleep.
 
 
 
10 hours later back in South Korea. Minki and Minsu were in the practice room with the other when the manager ran in frantic. 
 
"Turn on the TV!" The Kids looked at each other befuddled by the sudden interruption. "NOW!" Jiyoung ran over and the TV. "Chanel 13"

"Over the small island of Hawaii, Fight 129 From Korea was hijacked. The hijackers flew the 727 plane to Hawaii's captial city then crashed it into the capital building. The Americans are going through the wreckage. They have yet to find any one alive. That includes people who where in the capital." 
 
"Wasn't dad on a flight to hawaii?" Minki asked and Minsu nodded.
 
"He should have landed." 
 
No one said anything. "I'll call him." Minsu said. 
 
The waited in the dreadful silence. the phone rang and rang. Then it went to voice mail. 
 
"No answer."
 
"We just received news that there were some celebrities on board."  no one said a word thinking the worst. "Lee Byunghun, Johnny Depp, and John Cena were found dead. However on the manifest, There where 5 celebrities. Amy Lee of Evanescence and Park Jungmin of SS501 have yet to be found. We are praying that they will be found alive but it is not likely considering that not a single person from the plane has been found alive yet." 
 
"Mom was with him." Minki whispered. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back on the plane about 1 hour ago, Jungmin was awoken by a loud bang. Then another, then another and another.
 
"What's that? What's going on?" He looked around but did not see his wife. The bangs continued. "Yeobo?" He saw no one talking or even moving. There seemed to be only about a quarter of the people they started with on the 1st class floor, when they started it was packed full and noisy. 
 
He moved slowly to an elderly man sitting 3 seats back. 
 
"Sir." The man kept looking forward. "Sir?" Jungmin tapped his shoulder and the man's head fell to the side showing his neck cut open. "Oh my God." He could feel his body panicking. His mind began to race and Immediately thought of his wife, who is currently missing.
 
He quietly moved to the Bathrooms and saw they were all unoccupied. He slowly moved through out the upper floor. Not seeing his wife or any people alive. 
 
He moved swiftly thought the top floor of the plane desperately trying to find anyone alive. 
 
 
Finally, He found someone alive. A 4 year old girl. She was under the seat. 
 
"Hello." Jungmin crouched down next to her.She shrank more into the seat. "I won't hurt you, Come here." She looked at him. Her eyes were teary.
 
"OH." she whipped her eyes and held her teddy bear closer. "Jung min ajishi... blood." She touched his neck.  He touched his neck and wiped  off some more blood. 
 
"It's just fake blood sweety." She nodded slowly. "Come here." He held out his hands and she cralled into his arms. "Don't look at anything ok. Just keep your head in my shoulder. Okay?"
 
"Umhum." He looked around for some where to hide. he headed to the bathrooms at the rear of the plane. he saw earlier. He opened the door to the last one on the right.
 
 
There she was. His beautiful Haejae. Her eyes wide in shock. He motioned for her to stay quiet. She pulled him in and shut the door behind her. 

 

"Sweetie. This is my wife haejae. We need to stay really quiet ok. " She nodded. "You can whisper if you want though." Jungmin whispered to her.

 

"What's your name?" Haejae asked.

 

"Eunjung." She whispered.

 

"What a pretty name. Where are you from?" 

 

"Korea. My mommy in America. i go see her." 

 

"What is your dad's name?" 

 

"Sunghoo." Jungmin realized why she looked so familiarly. 

 

"Lee sunghoo?" She nodded. 

 

"Wait from that show you did? What was it called.... SoS or something?" 

 

"Yeah. Is your daddy on the plane?"

 

"No. Daddy has work." Jungmin let out a sigh of releif as he hoisted her higher. 

 

"Do you want me to hold her?"

 

"Would you go to Haejae?" She nodded and reached out for her. "Why didn't you lock the door?"

 

"Psychology trick. They won't think anyone is in here because they already checked it." Haejae is a physiologist. And Jungmin normally hated it when she used those tricks, but this time it jsut  might save their lives.  "Wash the blood off its gross."

 

"It fake blood. Jungmin ahjishi said it for a joke." 

 

"Yeah. He really scared me." His wife laughed quietly causing her to smile. 

 

Jungmin washed the blood of his neck. He saw his wife's neck had a reddish tint. He figured that she did something to save them and he was not about to ask with this little girl here. Jungmin took out his phone and quickly texted Leader.

 

The plane jolted and they realized they where falling. 

 

" Get on the floor!" Jungmin yelled. 

 

A loud buzzer rang out and they heard things falling. His wife was on the ground. Jungmin was on top of her with Eunjung in between them. There ears popped and they hit the ground. 

 

They heard metal and stone collapsing and creaking. Then silence. Deadly silence.

 

 

 

Current time. In South Korea.

"Hold on!" THe new reporter nearly yelled. "We received News on Park Jungmin." The twins snapped to attention. "They found him, and his wife and a Four year old girl have been found. Jungmin received major injuries protecting them during the crash. Sadly he died as  they got him out. The Little girl, named Lee Eunjung, Received no injuries during the crash." Minsu and minki are in shock they said nothing waiting for news of their mother.

 

"Park Haejae has survived but is paralyzed from the waist down." Minki held onto his brother as he broke out into tears. "Haejae has just told us that the hijakers killed people before they took over the plane. As far as anyone knows the four year  old and Haejae are the only ones alive."

 

Just then the last two SS501 members came in. Hyungjoong went over to the twins and held them. He said nothing and just held them. Minki moved away and into Woosuk's arms. Minsu stayed where he was. Hyunjoong did not mind.

 

Baby stood there. His son came over to him. He hugged him. More for his own benefit then his sons. He just lost his best friend. He lost his friend so soon after loosing Youngsaeng. 

 

"Here is a live video of The horrible scene in Hawaii." There was a huge fire blazing. Hyunjoong and Hyungjun were watching. Almost simultaneously it started raining in Hawaii and in Seoul. The fire died down making it easier for the firemen.

 

They didn't say a thing. They didn't know if the rain was apologizing, evil, helping, or just pure coincidence any more.

 

They just don't know.