100 year anaversery

Why dose it rain?

image_zps12be0c05.jpg

 

The year is 2105. 

 

Today is an important day.

 

Today is Wednesday, June 8, 2105.

 

Today is the 100 year anniversary of SS501's debut.

 

The last song produced by SS501 was 2068, but Hyunjoong has continued to make songs from other groups. He even established his own company call 501 Entertainment.

 

He declare he would have SS501's name continue to live on even if he was the one carrying all the weight.

 

When they had their 3 year break, He said or did very little to keep the group together because he was scared of his company. He was scared of haveing to transfer a company again, or not having a company at all. After their reunion, He tried had to give Triple S hope. He was not very good at it but he tried.

 

today there was going to be a celebration at the worlds largest stadium in south korea. it can hold 500,000 people.

 

There where 37 band that were going to perform 50 of ss501's title songs. 

 

The bands did wonderfully. Not as well as 501 would have but damn near it. Now it was time for hyunjoong's speach. 

 

Yes, Kim Hyunjoong. He was 120 years old. he knew that he didn't have much time left and figured it was time for the world to know somethin he had never told.

 

He sat in a wheel chair because the muscles in his legs were basiclly no existant. He wore sun glasses because he had gone blind when he was 100 years old.  He had silver hair, and many wrinkles.

 

He could not see how many people were there or if it was a black or green sea. 

 

Finally some one wheeled him on stage. 

 

It was silent. He was handed a microphone. 

 

"Hello, I am kim hyunjoong. and I am here to tell you something the world should know"

 

He took off his sun glasses. His eyes where clowded over and the deep dark brown had turned silver.

 

"My childern, my wife, and even my grandchildren have died. i am all alone in this world. No one remembers alot of what ss501 has done. I would like to share with you some little things i remember.

 

"Firstly one of my first memories was our debut. You never forget your debut. I remember all the members crying. I cried too. The next one was when the 5 of us where at a  party and Jungmin was showing off and accedently ripped his pants." He laughed to himself at the memory. I remember how our dorm was haunted by ghosts yet no one would beleive us. The one time youngsaeng kissed me. Our reunion." 

 

He took a deep breath.

 

"There are bad memories too. Jungmin yelling at me because i was not a good enough leader. Kyujong being told that dps would not renew his contract. Jungmin needing his appendix out. Getting swine flu."

 

The whole stadium was quiet.

 

"I miss them. Kyu was the first to die. It was a freak car accedint. He had been the one i could tell anything to and know he would be ok with it because he loved us more than anything in the world. He told me something just before he died. He told me. 'Love and cherish them, because i wont be able to. Become the pillar, because jungmin cant lead this group through this. Only you can. dont let this bond die. I'll be watching. I promise.' It took jungmin breaking down to realize the truth of it.

 

"Next to go was youngsaeng. He had cancer. It ended up tearing  up his heart." hyunjoong could feel his eyes tearing up. "He was my best friend. He was in my arms when he was in the ambulance I have scars from him tearing away the skin on my arms because he was afraid.  'Hyung.... Kyujong is here with us.' He told me that. then he said 'hyunjoong you have to take care fo the manknae. He needs a hyung.' I told him he would be fine and he told me to let him finish. 'jungmin looks up to you. Don't you dare let them fall apart. Don't you dare let this group vanish from history. promise me you won't.' I did i promised him, right then adn there.

 

"Jungmin died next. He died protecting his wife and a little girl. He was very important to me because he was a pillar that always was there and always was steady. He held this group toether when i couldn't. I miss him. He was goofy and serious at the same time. when the plane crashed  He texted me a simple sentence. It made em cry when i heard he had died. the text read 'hyung... It raining here. I feel like i need to tell you this. Never forget how much you mean to me. Even though we fight alot, you mean alot to me. I love you. Tell hyungjun i love him too. 501 fighting.'

 

"Finally Hyungjun took his own life when his wife and daughter were killed. He was the baby. He could be mature though. He was a crybaby too. He was stubburn and love able.  I never have told anyone what his suicide not said. I think i will now. 'Hyung, im sorry. I can't take it anymore life with out my love just isn't worth it. I know the fans will be dissapointed with me. I know that they will help you though this. I am selfish, and worthless. please don't hate me. I want you to push past what i am about to do and make ss501 great. I'm sorry.' "

 

Hyunjoong took a few seconds.

 

"every time one of them died, It would rain. I feel like the rain is all the tears that were shead from the tradedies and victories we had.  I will leave you with a quote from a movie i watched with my daughter."

 

He took a second to gather his thoughts.

 

"When King Lear dies in Act V, do you know what Shakespeare has written? He's written 'He dies.' That's all, nothing more. No fanfare, no metaphor, no brilliant final words. The culmination of the most influential work of dramatic literature is 'He dies.' It takes Shakespeare, a genius, to come up with 'He dies.' And yet every time I read those two words, I find myself overwhelmed with dysphoria. And I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words 'He dies.' but because of the life we saw prior to the words. I've lived all five of my acts, Mahoney, and I am not asking you to be happy that I must go. I'm only asking that you turn the page, continue reading... and let the next story begin. And if anyone asks what became of me, you relate my life in all its wonder, and end it with a simple and modest 'He died.' 

 

"I want you to remember us for the life we lived. and the death we had. Triple S saeranghae!" 

 

The crowd roared. Hyunjoong heard how many people there were and cried. 

 

They saw him crying and started to sing a song. It was a song dedicated to them that means the world to triple s.

 

"One summer, in my eyes

Shines a green star, You
We, to each other, our love blossomed

Like the stars in the night sky
Sparkling green star
That look is so very lovely

And every one of the moments that we’re together
And every one of the promises that we made
Also, every hour that we’re together
All of it
Forever, we will hold on to"

 

Hyunjoong remembered every word of the song. For the first time in 50 years, He say with them.

"I want to become a star

Wherever on this earth
No matter at what time
(I want to) shine for you all
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
Together with us, (you) will be happy


And as I cry
And as I laugh
None other than you, always at my side

And whoever can say whatever (they want)
Unchanging, one and the same
Our love will be together forever""

 

it slowly but surely bagan to rain.

 

"Always, like sparkling stars

In all the time that we are together
Will shine even more brightly
Forever
Precious green star
My love

I want to become a star
Wherever on this earth
No matter at what time
(I want to) shine for you all
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
Together with us, (you) will be happy


(All of you) your love, thank you
We swear we love you
All for you

I want to become a star
Wherever on this earth
No matter at what time
(I want to) shine for you all
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
Together with us, (you) will be happy

High up in the sky, no matter where you all are
No matter at what time
(I want to) shine for you all
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
Together with us, (you) will be happy

Together with us

Will be happy"

 

"We promise never to forget SS501!" The crowd yelled all at once. The crowd cheared and hyunjoong was whelled off stage.

 

Pictures of the crowd from on stage struck the hearts fo people all over the world. 500,000 people all holding ss501 light siticks. All singing the same song. For one group that made a diffence in the life of many people.

 

That night The last of the SS501 members laid in bed. He heard the pitter patter of the rain on the window. He closed his eyes. He took one last breath and welcomed death as an old friend. 

 

Finnally all five of them were reunited as one forever.