An end is a new begining

Why dose it rain?

image_zps12be0c05.jpg

 

 

"I feel bad for the fans. It's pouring rain, yet again." He said as he stared out the window. 

 

"I know. It always rains when you boys travel." The manager said.

 

"We are not boys anymore Hyeongjin hyung." 

 

~Ring Ring~

 

Hello?" Hyeongjin answered the phone.

 

Youngsaeng was thinking about their upcoming comeback. Finally after 7 years they were having their comeback, Not only was it one MV, but it was 4! 

 

The first one is going to be one similar to Love Ya. It was going to show off their y charm by using a dark side of them. The second one was a ballad with a drama mv. The third was a cute MV dedicated to the fans. The fourth was a fun song like Fantastic baby, Gangnam style, and What's going on. 

 

They had filmed on every continent. Well except Antarctica. Youngsaeng found it funny that none of the fans caught on. They had no clue. Today they were releasing the teaser photos at 3:00 pm. It was 2:50. He was waiting to hear the screams from outside when they got the news on their phones. 

 

"Youngsaeng?" The mangaer put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

 

"What?" He turned and saw a look of concern on the elder's face. "what's wrong? Who called?"

 

"That was Hyunjoong. Youngsaeng..." Hyeongjin ran his fingers through his hair. "Kyujong was in an accident, and he is in critical condition. He might not last until morning." 

 

(A/N Recomended song Yeong won to Rok - SS501)

 

Youngsaeng stood there for a moment in shock. He grabbed his bag and ran for the exit. He pushed his way through some of the fans. Once they saw the look of desperation on is face they moved out of his way.

 

He got in the car with the manager and drove to the hospital as quick as they could.

 

They ran in and saw that Hyunjoong and Hyungjun were already there.

 

"WHat happened?"

 

 


 

This chapter would be longer but i thought it would be a good idea to have the explanation in another cuz it might take a while for me to type it out.