Infinite Oppas~

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She still sat there every morning when she woke up. She would wake from her room and sneak downstairs when the rest would still be asleep, and look out the window where rain was pouring. 

 

She covered lightly when she yawned. She huddled herself against the windowsill and stared out into the rain. "I miss you, Junhong." she drew a sad face on the foggy window.

 

"But then again, I know you'll be coming back anytime soon." she grinned as she turned the frown upside down. "You're really good artist." someone behind her said.

 

She snapped her head backwards and saw that it was Sunggyu oppa. He was wearing his pyjamas. She snickered and replied, "Oh good morning oppa. I didn't notice you were awake." she pressed her lips together. He walked over to her and ruffled her hair. "It's still raining outside? What a pity.." Sunggyu frowned.

 

She turned her head back to the window and rested her chin on the window sill watching the tiny droplets race to fall down. "Eh.. I kind of like the rain actually.." she said quietly. He raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were an outgoing kind of girl? Don't you like the sunshine?" he asked.

 

She turned her head to her oppa and nodded. "Of course I do. I like the sun and the rain. I like both." she looked at him. * Like a balance between vampires and werewolves* Sunggyu thought.

 

"Do you wanna go outside?" he asked suddenly while looking out the window. "But it's raining oppa.." she frowned. He looked at her weirdly. "So? Rain or sunshine, you could still have some fun." he crossed his arms.

 

"But won't you get sick?" she asked. He smirked, "Please. I'm a werewolf. I can handle any weather."

---

 

"YAH! LEE SUNGJONG I WILL KILL YOUUUU!" Sunggyu yelled after Sungjong jumped into a puddle which splashed all over Sunggyu's clothes. Sungjong started to scream like a little girl and ran before Sunggyu could catch him and rip his head off.

 

Mei saw Dongwoo sneaking up behind Sungyeol with a bucket, probably full of water. Dongwoo dumped the whole bucket and yep, it was water. Sungyeol shivered and screamed as the cold water traveled through his wet body.

 

"AAAH! IT'S SO COLD! YAH! DONGWOO ARGH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Sungyeol turned around and started tackling Dongwoo in the mud. Dongwoo laughed like a dork and smashed Sungyeol's face in the wet mud. Mei gagged a bit at the messiness and dirt.

 

She sat on the porch outside while watching the Infinite oppas play in the rain. She saw Hoya and Woohyun arm wrestle in the mud, Sunggyu using the empty bucket to hit Sungjong on the head with, Sungyeol still tackling Dongwoo, all that was left was her.

 

She sighed and hovered more in the big rain coat jacket Sunggyu lended her. "You're no fun." a voice said behind her. She turned her head and saw L standing beside her with nothing on but his pyjamas.

 

She glared at him and said, "So why aren't you wrestling in the mud?" He chuckled and replied, "Because I'm not a child like the others." She scoffed and turned her head towards the fun she wasn't in. L rubbed the back of his neck and didn't have anything more to say.

 

He wasn't that close with Mei because she rarely talked to him unlike the others. He sat down beside her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter