Monster

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is going to be a long chapter. So grab your pillows to hug and read. Enjoy. 

Dead silence filled the air. No one dared to say anything. L.Joe raked his fingers in his red hair. Yep, he had dyed it again. The colour certainly matched his attitude. "Someone tell me what's going on our god so help me I will do something stupid." L.Joe hissed.

 

Ricky was terrified. He didn't know what to say. He felt like a betrayer. His hyung who he had known since he was young was getting ready to murder. Ricky had never been this afraid of L.Joe before. When they were kids, L.Joe used to bully Ricky in a playful way.

 

"Changhyun. It's time you tell L.Joe." Niel gave an apologetic look to Ricky. Ricky sighed and looked into his hyung's eyes. Ricky opened his mouth to speak, "L.Joe hyung, there's someting I've been doing for the past few days. And I guess I have to tell you right now," he held his breathe.

 

L.Joe anticipated for his answer. As to why he was always coming down to the basement, and to why his suspect was healing so fast. The only possible answer was coming straight from Ricky's mouth.

 

"..I have been feeding--" Suddenly, the most shocking thing happened. Zelo stood up from the chair and ripped the roped that were covered in vervaine. It stung his skin but it the red blotches quickly healed from his skin.

 

L.Joe took a steak from behind him and held it in his hand aiming it at the vampire. "What the hell?! How?!" L.Joe cursed. Zelo chuckled as he threw the ropes that were tied around him on the floor carelessly. 

 

"Mianhe Ricky. But you guys kept my girlfriend captive. I have to make a move. And you," he faced L.Joe. "How could you possibly treat your sister this way. In all the centuries I've lived, you are by far the worst oppa I have ever seen." Zelo spoke with much courage.

 

L.Joe was fuming in anger and confusement. He tried to ignore Zelo's words but he was right. He was a terrible brother. His eyes landed on his little sister who was coughing hardly in CAP's arms. "Hyung, your orders?!" Niel shouted at him.

 

He grunted in deep thought. "Don't let this bastard take her away. I'll take care of this . Get out. Now!" he yelled. Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and CAP scrambled and ran upstairs to the first floor. It was the battle between hunter and vampire. 

 

"You're not gonna keep her away from me." Zelo's eyes turned shiny blue as he dashed towards L.Joe and pushed him as he came flying to the cabinets. But with L.Joe's incredible strength and stamina, he quickly got up and dusted his shoulders.

 

"She's my family. Ever heard of 'family first?' I don't think you have since you don't have any." L.Joe smirked as he threw a double punch to Zelo's glowing face. Before he could throw another punch to his face, Zelo blocked it and punched his stomach. Hard.

 

Which caused L.Joe flying to the garage. He slumped down as the blood came running from the corner of his mouth. "You're blood matches your hair," he sped fast to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt and held him high in the air.

 

"But she's my family now. She doesn't deserve someone like you to take care of her." Zelo shook his head at him. "Go ahead. Kill me, she'll never love a monster like you." L.Joe chuckled like a lunatic.

 

"I'm not a monster. You're the real one hyung. Look at what you've done." Zelo threw him up in the air like he was a stuffed doll and when the timing was right, he threw a punch to his face. L.Joe was knocked out. 

 

With his insane vampire speed he ran upstairs by the speed of light and there was no sign of Mei or the other hunters. Zelo quickly ran outside into the forest and heard a motor engine start. His head snapped to his left and saw 3 motor cycles.

 

One of them had Mei strapped against CAP's back. "Yah!" But with a blink of an eye, they sped off on their motor cycles. Zelo wasn't an ordinary vampire. Remember, he had the greatest supernatural vampire powers. Ten times everything a vampire could have.

 

Zelo raked his hair with his fingers and ran off. Imagine Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Yeah just imagining Zelo running like Goku in those animes. His heart was pounding through his chest as his legs carried him closer and closer to the motorcycles.

 

Chunji looked back and then suddenly accelerated the gas. The rest followed him. "Come on! He's gaining on us!" Chunji motioned Niel, CAP, and Ricky. They nodded and sped their motorcycles. The leaves of the tall trees whooshed as Zelo sped past them.

 

The forest was where everything happened. Where Zelo showed Mei his true side of a monster, where they fell in love, and where he saved her. And he's going to do it again today. * Come on Junhong, faster. You could do it. *

 

Zelo finally caught up with one of the motorcycles. And it belonged Niel. He was about to grab Niel by the collar of his shirt and pull him off the motorcycle but another idea came into the young vampire's mind.

 

Instead, Zelo sped past all 3 motorcycles and disappeared into the forest. He climbed the nearest tree and started jumping from one to another. His eyes wouldn't leave his girlfriend strapped to CAP's back. 

 

Finally, he stopped just a few miles away ahead of them. He jumped down and onto the road. The 3 motorcycles were in the distance of his eyes. He ran fast. And collided with Chunji's motorcycle. Well not neccesarily 'collided,' but stopped Chunji's bike with his two bare hands.

 

Zelo grunted at the weight of the motor cycle as he lifted it over his head and on the ground

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter