How to Act Like a Vampire

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's taking her so long?" Yongguk asked. Mei hasn't returned to their little group because she was stuck in front of a drunken vampire. "I don't know. She probably got lost." Aiyana said looking around. Zelo looked worried. He then used his vampire hearing skills and heard Mei's voice. She was trembeling. He could hear her heartbeat beat rapidly. I looked far to see another vampire staring ertedly at her. 

 

"Found her." Zelo said as he used his speed and arrived at the vampire and Mei. He saw Mei look at him with fear in her eyes. She was holding the glass of blood and was trembeling. He tapped the vampires shoulder as he turned around. "Excuse me, but mind if I take my date?" he simply asked. 

 

The vampire looked at him weirdly. He cocked his head and turned back to Mei. She was frightened. She didn't know what to do because a mystical creature was staring right at her ertedly. The vampire then took the drink from her hand and gulped it down. "Th-that was for someone else sir.." she said nervously. The vampire threw the glass to the ground making it shatter. Then he began to carress her cheek making her shudder.

 

Zelo groaned and had enough of the drunken vampire. Zelo took his left arm and swung him over, he tripped his leg making him slip as Zelo used his other hand to push his neck and slam him to the ground. The vampire groaned and passed out. You could literally hear the crack of the shiny wooden floor as he hit the surface. 

 

Mei gasped and held onto Zelo's arm. Other people turned eyes on what just happened. Whispers came upon them. She whispered to Zelo, "Junhong, what do we do?" Zelo smirked and realized that 3 dressed vampires were standing right in front of them. Mei flinched as she held him tighter. "What seems to be the problem?" the vampire said who looked liek he was in his 40's. "Look down brother." the one next to him said in a flaky tone. The 3 looked down and saw the unconcious drunken vampire laying on the floor.

 

"It was an accident your excellency." Zelo spoke up. They all looked at him.

 

"Is that so?" the other vampire said. His accent was british, you could tell by the way he tilted his head in a manner.

 

"Y-yes, he was drunk and he approached me." Mei suddenly spoke in a small voice. The 3 vampires looked at Mei. Then they saw her trembeling and holding onto Zelo's arm. They all looked at each other strangley.

 

"And you are miss?" the first vampire asked. "L-Lee M-Mei imnida." she slightly bowed while still holding onto dear life. "Ah I see. Well no harm seems to be done, except for this one. Continue and enjoy the ball." the second vampire said as they disappeared into mid air.

 

Mei and Zelo walked away as 2 vampire guards dragged the unconcious body away. "What the hell happened?" Aiyana asked. "Drunken vampire. That's what happened." Zelo groaned. "What? You mean Himchan?" Yongguk asked. He ointed to Himchan, Jongup, and Daehyun laughing like idiots while toasting some blood.

 

Mei chuckled a bit at the sight of them being stupid. "No, I mean a drunken vampire was being erted to Mei. So I saved her from her death." Zelo said confidently. Mei looked to her side as she saw Zelo smile and slick his hair back. "Amd the originals showed up. Good thing they didn't question her.." Zelo said quietly.

 

"The Orignals were there?!" Yongguk quietly shrieked. "W-who are the Originals?" Mei asked innocently. "They are the most powerful vampires. They are the oldest ones too. There are 3 original vampires. Also siblings. That one over there is Hee Jin. She's the only girl in the family. The one over there in the black cloak is Minjung. He's part British. And the eldest one is Kai. Some say that he can kill you by just touching you." Aiyana spoke as she shuddered at the last part.

 

They looked at the 3 vampire siblings who were known to be the Originals. Mei was kind of fascinated by them. The orchestra music continued to play soft music with the harp and violins. Then a spotlight had shown to the front of the ballro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter