Vampire Grand Ball

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the night of the grand ball. Aiyana was dolling up Mei in the dressing room. Mei saw her reflection in the vanitiy's mirror. She didn't really get to do these things so often. Mei was nervous and excited at the same time. Aiyana smiled in accomplishment as she finished Mei's makeup and hair.

 

"Mei -ah, you're going to look so beautiful in that dress!" Aiyana squealed. Mei blushed and laughed.

 

"Are you sure? You're probably gonna look more prettier than me in your dress." Mei said. Aiyana rolled her eyes. "Okay, so I'm done with your makeup and hair, now let's see you in that beautiful dress!" Aiyana clasped her hands together and smiled.

 

Mei giggled and went to the closet to put on the red dress. After a few minutes, she came out wearing the red dress along with the black decorated gloves. Aiyana's eyes widened in surprise. "Well? W-what do you think?" Mei asked twirling around slowly.

 

Aiyana stood up from the chair and smiled. "It's amazing! I mean, look at you! You look amazing!" Aiyana gasped.

 

Mei nodded and smiled. "But I feel like there's someting missing to the piece. Can't lay a finger on it.." Aiyana said tapping her chin. Mei frowned a little. To be honest, she wanted to look her best for Zelo. "But nevermind that, you look beautiful just the way you are." Aiyana smiled.

 

"Thank you unnie. I love your green dress. Daehyun oppa got it for you?" Mei asked heading to the door. "Yep, but it was his mother's." Aiyana said as she followed Mei. "Hmm. That's weird. Junhong lended me this dress from his mother." Mei said. Aiyana shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Let's go out now. They're probably waiting for us.." Aiyana said. "Al-alright, I'm a little nervous though." Mei said shaky. "Bwoh?! You looks amazing! Zelo will like you. I promise you." Aiyana smiled at her. Mei nodded as they headed out of the room only to find B.A.P standing in front of them.

 

They all wore tail coats but with different colors for the coats. They had their hairs slicked and jelled back. Let's say they looked absolutley stunning. Everyone was staring at each other and then tension between them was warming. 

(Zelo's outfit)

To break the weird silence, Aiyana faked cough. "You guys dressed up well." she grinned. "You look good in the dress I gave you." Daehyun said almost blushing. "Ah yes. I like it very much. Thank you." she said.

 

"I think I hear the carriages outside. Let's head on out." Yongguk said walking downstairs. Himchan, Youngjae, and Jongup followed behind him. "You lo-look n-nice Ju-Junhong." Mei stuttered. Zelo silently laughed at her cuteness overload.

 

"Thanks. You look b-beautiful." Zelo stuttered a bit as well. He was holding something behind his back. Daehyun grabbed Aiyana's arm gently and walked downstairs leaving Zelo and Mei together. "Your dress is missing something." Zelo said.

 

Mei just stood there confused and feeling a bit embarassed. He walked closer to her and held out the black necklace that went along with the dress. Mei smiled in relief to Zelo.

 

"Aiyana was right. Something was missing. She sure is good with fashion." Mei giggled. Zelo smiled and said, "Turn around." Mei nodded and slowly turned around. She closed her eyes and bit her lip nervously. Zelo took a deep breathe and moved her curled hair to the side and put the neckalce around her.

(Mei's dress)

When he finished lacing it, she opened her eyes and touched the necklace. She smiled and turned around to Zelo. "Sh-shall we head out?" she asked. *Ugh, I'm a pabo. He has to say the escorting stuff* She mentally faced palmed herself. 

 

Zelo smiled and locked his arms around hers. They walked down the stairs and went outside. It was almost nighttime and they saw 2 carriages attached to horses in front of the mansion. "Whoa.. I didn't know this service was still going on." Mei said as Zelo walked her to one of the carriages.

 

"Vampires are still alive right? So is the economy." Zelo said as they entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter