Happily Ever After

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei's P.O.V

 

Oppa was hurting me. Physically and mentally. His arm was nearly choking my neck, and I could barely grasp for air. My eyes focused on Junhong. Because he was the one person who was the most important in my life. If I even was going to have a life after this.

 

"O-Oppa please. Y-You're hurting me." I pleaded as I tried to pull his arm off my neck. But he just locked his arm around my neck. I swear, L.Joe oppa is out of his mind right now. I need B.A.P oppas. I need Infinite oppas. I need Junhong oppa..

 

I felt my legs fatigue. Man, I was really sick. I coughed again and this time I felt the ickness travel down my throat. Gross, I know. But it's not my fault. I was sick. Really sick. This has to end. This all has to end right now.

 

Oppa was still pointing his hunter gun to Junhong oppa. Please no. I don't want Junhong to die. He can't die. I don't want anyone to die. Everyone around me dies. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Especially Junhong. Because I love him too much. 

 

My heart was beating fast, and I wanted all my stress and problems to go away. I'm 16 years old, turning 17 and I'm still treated as a baby. Why is oppa controlling my life? I should be able to love anyone I want. I should be able to go anywhere I want. Just as long as I'm with Junhong. Even in death.

 

Suddenly Zelo started walking forward slowly. What the heck is he doing?! Oppa could shoot him any moment! "Junhong stop! What are you doing?!" I screamed. He looked deep into my eyes and replied, "I'm saving you." God really Junhong, you need to stop worrying about me.

 

"You should listen to my sister for once. She's right." Oppa spoke as he held the gun in his hand and aimed it at Junhong. "Oppa stop it. P-Please, do-don't hurt him." I started crying. Dammit, I always cry. I'm such a cry baby. I've had enough of this.

 

As Byungie oppa and Junhong oppa were arguing right in front of me. I had realized something.No one really gives me a choice in life. No one ever lets me decide for my own. Even Junhong. He doesn't let me make my own decisions, to be honest. And then there's Byungie oppa. I know he's being overly protective of me because I'm his dongsaeng and only sister. But both of them are taking this way too far. 

 

This has to end. "SHUT UP!" I shouted which did make everyone around me silent. Including Junhong. Byungie oppa and Junhong stopped arguing. "Both of you, stop it. Stop this." I said quietly. "Mei?" I heard Junhong question. I shook my head at him.

 

"I've had enough of this. How can I, Lee Mei; live a life without making any decisions in it? My own decisions. The both of you treat me like I'm a baby. Like I'm so fragile as glass. Like I'm lost. But I'm not. And I could take care of myself. Byunghun oppa," I turned around and suddenly he let go of my neck.

 

"I'm not 6 years old anymore. I'm 16 now. You have to stop treating me like I'm still a baby." I said quietly because my throat was still dry and hurting. He kept his cold eyes on the ground. And then I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter