Good Times Pass By

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

"He'll come back. They'll all come back." Mei turned around and loooked at Sungyeol. He smiled warmly at her. She was looking out the wet window. Yes, it was already raining. It had been about a few weeks since they left. And Mei was already drowning in her thoughts about how Junhong was gone.

 

"Yeah, I know they'll come back. They always do." she said as she turned her head back to the window. Sungyeol sighed to himself and walked back into the kitchen where his hyungs were. He sat himself in the high stool chair and rested his head on the counter table.

 

* I hope she'll be okay * he thought. Just then, Sunggyu spoke up while he was cutting some vegetables. "How is she?" he asked as he transferred the chopped vegetables into the boiling pot.

 

Sungyeol shrugged and looked over across the hallway where he saw Mei mourning for her beloved one out the window. Then he looked back at his hyung and said, "Not too good to be honest." Sunggyu sighed and sulked his shoulders at the kitchen table.

 

"Hyung, what are we gonna do? She might die of depression!" Sungyeol exclaimed a little so that she wouldn't over hear. Sunggyu went in deep thought. Just before the B.A.P boys had departed, Yongguk gave him specific instructions and tips about how to take care of her while they're gone.

 

1. Protect her from danger. 

2. Keep an eye on her; never leave her out of your sight.

3. Feed her, make sure she drinks plenty of fluids, etc.

4. If the name of Lee Byunghun comes around, keep her away from that person at all costs.

5. She likes to play outside, so bring her out once in a while.

 

Sungyeol looked at the list weirdly. "Hyung it seems like she's some sort of cute kitty cat we're baby sitting." he joked. Sunggyu nodded, "I thought so too." he grinned. Sunggyu went back to the cooking pot and stirred up something that smelled quite delicious.

 

"What are you making?" Sungyeol asked. "Uh, I don't really know? Yongguk said that she likes to eat this type of soup. So I thought I would make it for her." he said. Then the rest of the Infinite boys scrambled and raced downstairs. "HYUNG IT SMELLS GOOD I WANT SOME."  Woohyun yelled.

 

"SHUT UP NAMSTAR I GO FIRST." Hoya yelled in his face. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M YOUR HYUNG SO I GET THE FIRST PLATE." Dongwoo hollered. "Ahem, I believe I'm the one eating dinner first. I just came back from a work out and I'm realllyyyy hungry." L said calmly.

 

The Infinite boys kept on arguing and they didn't notice Sungjong coming downstairs. He made a face at his irrisponsible hyungs and sat away far away from them to the other side of the counter. Sunggyu grinned at the maknae and gave him a bowl of soup. "Here you go Sungjongiee~ since you don't give me headaches as the others; you get first plate." he said.

 

Sungjong smiled widely at the delicious soup in front of him. He grabbed a spoon and started feasting away. The Infinite boys kept on blabbering and yelling until L noticed a slurping noise from the other side of the counter. L tapped Dongwoo's shoulder and he obviously got yelled at but then he pointed to Sungjong.

 

Dongwoo's eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter