The One With the Incident

Beautiful Stranger
Episode 3

Walking down the street back to the coffee house, Haylee still couldn't believe what just happened.

 

She was finally able to meet MBLAQ.

 

 

Still in her bubble, she didn't notice two girls following her behind.

 

As she kept walking, she was across an alley when she suddenly got pushed into it.

 

She stumbled and almost fell when someone grabbed her by her back and pushed her against the brick wall. That same person held her back by pressing her arm against Haylee's chest while the other one roughly grabbed the handbag looking inside of it.

 

Haylee tried to push the first one away but failed when she was pushed back and harder to the wall.

 

Feeling the impact through her body, she cried in pain.

 

“Stay put !”

 

“Just take all the money you want!”

 

“It's not the money we want!” The girl slapped her across the face, ordering to shut it. “Now shut up!”

 

“I found it!” The friend was holding the signed album in her hand and waving it as if she was suddenly holding a trophy for victory. Haylee struggled against the one who was holding her trying to understand what they wanted with the item. “What do you want with that? Give it back!”

 

“Why? You're afraid we'll do something to your precious boyfriend?~”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Don't act stupid, we saw they way you looked at him! It's not like he'll go for a foreigner anyways, you !”

 

Haylee was still struggling to get out of the girl’s grip when she was punched right in the face making her fall on the ground while covering her face from the pain.

 

She didn't understand why they were attacking her.

 

It was simply just some autographs.

 

I mean they were just there for crying out loud!

 

And it suddenly hit her.

 

They didn't want the album, they actually just wanted the phone number. Seungho's phone number.

 

Crap

 

At that thought, one of the girls kicked Haylee right in the stomach making her cry out in pain while bringing her knees closer to her and covering herself with both of her arms brought up to her head.

 

“Grab that!” She looked up to see that a piece of metal pipe was between the girl’s hands.

 

Fear flew to a new level.

 

That's it? I'm going to die just like that?

 

And here's the first blow.

 

“You're not fighting back? Don't tell me he's not good enough for you to fight back?”

 

“Just stop it! Please!”

 

She got hit again, while the other girl was putting the album in her bag.

 

“Come on, let's go!”

 

“Just let me hit her one more time.”

 

As she was about to hit Haylee again, they all heard a male voice yelling at them to stop.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!”

 

The girl dropped the pipe and ran away with her friend leaving the victim in a complete mess. The young man ran up to her and grabbed her carefully by the arm to lift her up. “Let me help you.”

 

As he saw her face, he recognized her while trying to help her by holding her face to make sure she wasn't unconscious. Seeing the man's face, Haylee quickly knew him as the man who helped her yesterday.

 

“Oh… it's you.”

 

“Yes it is. Can you walk?”

 

“I guess.”

 

“We need you to get to the hospital.”

 

“Do we have to?”

 

“Of course! You're messed up and you may have a broken bone. Let me drive you there.”

 

They were now in the car on their way to the closest hospital. The ride was a silent one since the driver was on the phone while Haylee was trying to keep herself calm.

 

What the hell am I going to tell my parents?

 

They arrived at the hospital and waited for a doctor to do the check up. While doing so, the man in question was trying to gather up some information about Haylee so he could find a way to help her. “Do you have any family you could call?”

 

“No… I'm here on my own.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“ I have someone else though… I just don't know her phone number by heart.” She chuckles at the last part making the man smile along only to be remembered by the reason he was looking for her in the first place. “Speaking of phone number, here's your phone. You dropped it back at the event earlier”

 

“You were there?”

 

“Yes… I actually work for the boys, I'm their manager.”

 

The last word hit her hard as she looked at him with her eyes wide open, completely taken aback by the sudden revelation. “Hmm… Manager you said?”

 

Before he was able to answer, the doctor called out Haylee's name and with the help of the manager, she was able to walk in the doctor's office for the check up. 

 

 

After the hour passed, Haylee was ready to go back home.

 

Luckily no bones were broken, where she only left with a slight headache, a black eye and a bruise on the side of her waist.

 

After the hospital, MBLAQ's manager dropped Haylee off back to the coffee house.

 

She thanked him and asked him if he could not tell the others about what happened. He agreed and informed her that it would be really important for her to rest and to at least take care of the wounds with some ice.

 

 

The day was over just like that.

It started great and within a second, it went down the drain.

It .

But oh well, she did get a pretty good morning though. 

Hopefully the rest of the summer will go without a itch...

I can't even tell what is going to happen since I don't know myself.

I'm just here telling you the story as you are reading the lines, just like me.