The One With the Event

Beautiful Stranger
Episode 2

It's been already a week since Haylee was in Seoul.

 

With the help of Myung Hee and Mike, she was able to enjoy her stay here without really feeling lonely.

 

Everything was, so far, mesmerizing to her, seeing that reality was much better than looking through a screen.

 

Starting a new day, she was on her way to some new place when she came across a poster in front of a music store.

 

It was announcing a special event, being a fan-signing event with MBLAQ.

 

Taken aback by it, it took her a couple of seconds to digest what she was reading. For once in her whole life, she actually had a chance to meet her favorite group.

 

Realizing the big opportunity she had, she tried to hide her excitement since she was in the middle of the sidewalk with people staring at her and giving her looks as to why she was acting the way she was by being in everybody's way.

 

The event was to happen on the next day and since she didn't want to go alone, she thought of asking Myung Hee to come with her if she was free.

 

 

 

As the day came to an end, Haylee was on her way back to her place.

 

Seeing that the coffee house was closed, she made her way inside by entering the back of the building.

 

Climbing up the stairs, she was now standing in front of her door as she saw a little sticky-note saying that Myung Hee and Mike were out to their other job and that they would be back late.

 

She entered her apartment throwing her bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen to go and drink some water while figuring out what she was going to wear tomorrow, still not believing that she could actually meet MBLAQ.

 

After taking a shower, she went into her bedroom opening both her closet and her drawers while flipping through her clothes to see what would be perfect for this kind of event since it was the first time she was going to one whether it was in Korea or back home, but then again, not much of celebrities would come and visit her town, which was quite disappointing.

 

After a good 15 to 20 minutes, she decided what to wear finally being able to go to sleep.

 

Well she was trying too anyways

 

 

And, obviously, today was finally the day

 

The excited 20 years old woke up in a hurry and did her usual morning routine, which was eating breakfast in front of the TV; afterwards she took a quick shower along with fixing her hair up in a nice and neat ponytail, changed into the clothes she chose last night, which were a pair of short jeans and an off the shoulder black shirt with the MBLAQ logo.

 

Now that she was ready, she took her bag pack and left. 

 

She made her way downstairs to the shop and spotted Myung Hee who just finished serving a customer.

 

“Myung Hee! Are you free today?”

 

“Unfortunately no, why?”

 

“There's an event in a couple of hours and I was just wondering if you wanted to come with me.”

 

“Sorry honey, maybe another time”

 

“Sure~”

 

“Just make sure to have fun!”

 

 

Leaving the shop, she climbed onto the next bus only arriving within the next thirty minutes standing in front of a long waiting line.

 

After that long wait, she was finally in line and prepared the album she bought the day before, since the one she already had was back in her hometown.

 

She tried to hide her excitement the best possible way and tried to act cool since she didn't want to be one of those typical over exaggerating fan girls.

 

I'll go over board at home~’

 

She looked around and saw two girls, probably the same age as her and who seemed to be more intense than her. They quickly glanced at Haylee and smiled. She smiled back and as she did, the line started moving again.

 

This was it.

 

It was finally her turn.

 

The first member was Joon. Seeing that she was obviously a foreigner, he tried to impress her with his English skills making her giggle as she was telling him that he did a very good job.

 

“So… Hmm… What do you like?”

 

“What?”

 

“MBLAQ… What do you like?”

 

“Oh! You mean my favorite member?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“It's a little bit difficult to say, but I like all of you equally”

 

“But you like me better right?”

 

“If you want~”

 

Good!

 

He gave her back the album as she bowed and thanked him and moved on to the next person.

 

The second member was Cheondung. He wasn't the visual of the group for nothing.

 

He was more handsome in person [well all of them were, of course].

 

“Hi”

 

“Hi~”

 

“You're not from around here, are you?”

 

“No, I came here for a summer vacation”

 

“Having fun?”

 

“It hasn't been that long, but so far I'm not disappointed!”

 

“I'm glad you are enjoying it here”

 

“Thank you”

 

With a last bow, he gave the album back and she moved on to the next member: G.O.

 

He greeted her as she went through the same process while she lightly bowed once again.

 

While signing her album, he saw her shirt and smiled while complementing it.

 

“You have a nice shirt.” She looked down and right back up at him, slightly blushing at his complement. “T-thank you”

 

“What's your name?”

 

“Haylee”

 

By now, only two members were left and the next one was Mir.

 

He was as cheerful as he ever was, which made her more cheerful as well. “Hello! How are you doing today?”

 

“Good! And you?”

 

“Good, thank you~”

 

He signed the album and gave it back while wishing her a ‘good day.’

 

And the last but not to say the least, Seungho.

 

God does he looks gorgeous!’

 

For some reason, she was blushing more than usual. It was getting pretty hot thinking that the temperature of the room was suddenly rising but it turned out to be her. Even with the clothes she was wearing, she needed a fan to have some air flying her way since she could barely breathe.

 

It caught her off guard.

 

It wasn't like meeting the other members just a moment ago.

 

It was… Different.

 

Heartbeat increasing to a faster speed and to a louder sound, she was almost sure that he could hear it.

 

Seeing her coming his way, he smiled.

 

That famous smile was all it took for her to explode internally. She took a deep breath before greeting him.

 

“Hi!”

 

“Hi~” He chuckled at her sudden excitement and took one moment to look at her and his expression changed. Seeing this sudden change, she thought that something was wrong but on the contrary, he gave her a curious look.

 

“Have we met before?”

 

“No, I don't think so… If we did I would've remembered…”

 

He let’s a small laugh escape at her answer, while she was looking back at him a little confused at his question. “I could have sworn I've seen you somewhere”

 

His sudden answer made her look at him with her eyes wide open while she shook her head, a panic tone caught up in her voice. “I'm not this kind of fan if that's what you're asking me! I just moved here for the summer”

 

“No, it's not what I meant.” His laugh died down as he reassured her that he wasn’t thinking the same way as her. Hearing him, she lets a breath out of relief while placing her hand over her chest, trying to calm herself down a little bit.

 

“Oh, good.”

 

“What's your name?”

 

“Haylee”

 

“Well, it's nice to meet you Haylee”

 

“I-It's nice to meet you too“

 

Signing the album, he gave it back to her with words that caught her by surprise. “I hope to see you around~”

 

Hmm? S-Sure… Thank you!”

 

“Bye Haylee~”

 

OMG! " I hope to see you around" ? Did I hear just right? What the hell did he mean by that?’ While walking out and still in daze, she didn't feel her phone falling out on the ground and all that because of what was written.

 

Looking inside the album, Seungho actually wrote his phone number.

 

Is that what he meant?

 

She didn't notice the two girls looking at her with an angry expression. As she left, they followed her with discretion from behind.

 

Moment's later, in the building, MBLAQ's manager saw a phone on the floor and picked it up. He checked to see who it belonged to and as he saw the background picture, he saw the picture of Haylee, which he recognized her as the lost girl from yesterday, along with a younger version of herself, probably her sister he thought.

 

He left the building in a hurry hoping to catch up with her.

 

 

♥ - Seungho's POV

 

As I look up to see who was next, that person seemed oddly familiar. Was she the one from the other day? I tried looking for Byungki Hyung but I couldn't find him. As she walked closer, I tried to see if there was any resemblance between those two people.

 

“Hi”

 

Pretty.

 

“Hi~”

 

I kept looking at her trying to see the side of her face to see if it looked like the girl from the other day. It seemed like it though, I just need to see her smile and then I'll have my answer.

 

“Have we met before?”

 

“No, I don't think so… If we did I would've remembered”

 

“I could swore I've seen you somewhere.”

 

“I'm not this kind of fan if that's what you're asking me! I just moved here for the summer”

 

“No, it's not what I meant”

 

“Oh, good”

 

“What's your name?”

 

“Haylee.”

 

Such a pretty name.

 

“Well, it's nice to meet you Haylee”

 

“It's nice to meet you too”

 

Looking at her, I saw how beautiful her eyes were.

 

A deep dark color, almost blackish-brown.

 

And her hair was the same color; they looked soft.

 

From her eyes, then to her hair, I looked at her lips as she lightly bit her bottom lip from the side. ‘Gorgeous.’

 

I took a deep breath and signed the album. I wanted to see her again so I decided to write down my phone number, hoping it wouldn’t scare her off.

 

She's just that beautiful.

 

“I hope to see you around~”

 

“Hmm? S-Sure… Thank you!”

 

“Bye Haylee~”

 

The moment she turned her face, I knew it was her.

 

It was definitely the girl from the other day.

[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]