Chapter 6

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

HI!! So I am sorry it takes me forever to update. I am just so stuck half of the time. But I will keep trying!

I was sitting on my bed just thinking about what happened outside. Surely Sehun is surprised. He wasn't really in that dream I had ever so long ago. But, I think that he is going to be shocked. That is, when he sees what it's like having Luhan around.

"You know Luhan, you are really something." I laughed.

I could have sworn I heard him laugh as well. I then felt an icy coldness wrap around me. Like arms, they may have been cold... But they were warm and comforting. That was something I loved. And like a kiss on the cheek from a human, I got one from Luhan. I couldn't help but smile. It was something that was just amazing and I knew that I would never want it to leave.

"I probably seem crazy talking to nothing, but I know your here" I smiled. "I can't believe ypu dead." I sighed.

I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled. Just the though of him being alive was something I would wish for in a heartbeat. But, isn't that all I could do? Wish for something impossible? Wish for a miracle? Wish for anything? And the cold truth was that there are some things that are impposible...