Chapter 2

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

"Mom. Will I ever not have to wake up every hour?" I whined.

"Yep. But that won't be for a few years." She said.

"OK." I fell back asleep.

Why am I like this? Am I meant to be like this? I don't want to be like this. Am I the only one?

"Hey... Don't be like this. I love it when your happy. Come on. Smile precious." That sweet voice said.

"Luhan. Do you know why?" I asked.

I was siting on rocks close to a river. Luhan was standing next to me.

"I don't know. But, don't worry about. Sehun and I will be here. OK?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

I was being shaken. I was awaken from my dream and I was a little upset, but it had to be done.

"Don't make me pour water on your head." Mom said sternly.

I instantly got up. I looked around and say mom with a bucket. She doesn't kid around, and I get scared sometimes.

"Awww. I really wanted to splash you with water!" Mom said.

"Mom! That isn't funny!!" I whined.

"Oh man up." She said. "It's just water!"

"Well I don't want to sleep in a wet bed. How would you like it if I splashed your bed with water!?" I almost yelled.

Mom was laughing tons while I sat there with steam coming from out of my ears. I stuck out my bottom lip and pouted.

"Awww come on I was just kidding around. Loosen up." She said.

"First man up, then loosen up? Make up your mind woman" I told her.

"Come on. School time." I got up.

I took a warm shower and dressed myself quickly. I decided to dry my hair and straiten it. I went downstairs and found Sehun just chilling at the table. I sat on the counter across from him.

"How was you sleep?" He asked.

"Same as usual." I shrugged. "You?"

"Well actually. I think today will be a good day." He said.

"OK. I will go along with that." I said.

 

School. That wasn't what I wanted, But the day went by quickly. No sign of Luhan, maybe he decided to haunt Sehun for a change. I would love to here him scream like a-.

"AHHHHHH HOLY $#!T!!" Well. That's my answer.

"What! What happened?!" I asked.

"Lu- Lu- Lu L-U"

"Luhan?" I asked.

All he did was nod. I laughed. He must think I'm crazy.

"I guess I'm not the only one now." I told him.

"You too?" He asked.

"Yep." I nodded. "And I can't explain, because I have no idea how." I added.

So, I eeded up listening to what Luhan did this time. I guess he threw everything out of Sehun's locker and reorganized it. And, he showed himself in a mirror. How nice. But, I guess he was wearing a bloody white shirt and black pants and not shoes or socks. Hmmmmmm.

"It freaking scared me!" I giggled at him.

"Sorry, I just have never heard you scream like that."

"Yeah. I hope it's the last." he grumbled.

"Key word. Hope" I used air quotations around 'hope".

"Funny." He said sarcastically laughing.

"You will get used to it. Don't worry." I said patting his head. "Now, lets get out of this school. I'm done learning today and I seriously want to eat. I'm starving." I said.

I only heard Sehun laugh at that. I really wanted to eat. My stomach was growling.

"Well, wait. We should go out with mom and dad. You don't need to stuff your face ahead of time." He laughed.

I pouted. "Haha. Very funny."