Chapter 10

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

Sehun wasn't lying when he said he was going to stay with me. He has been here for over 7 hours strait. He uses the bathroom in my hospital room instead of leaving to go to the hall ways. He would sit next to me in my bed and hold me hand while I watch tv. He also hasn't left me for over ten minutes at one time. My brother is very loyal and has been there for me at time when our parents couldn't have. He has helped me with homework and made snowmen with me. He is like a bodyguard sometimes, but he is my brother. I never really get anoyed when he is around, but recently Luhan is also there too. That's when I'm asleep. He doesn't give me nightmares. I have both a living and... well dead protector.

"I have your lunch ___." My nurse came in with my food.

I ate lunch with Sehun, who went to the hospital cafeteria to get himself something. He was gone for only 10 minutes, as not to leave me alone.

"Hey Sehun." I say to him.

"What is it?" He asks gently.

"When is the next empty mooned sky?" I ask.

"Hmmmm..." I watch as he pulls out his phone. "Next Friday. Why?" He asks cautiously.

"Because, in my dream Luhan was there like always. And he said that I might be able to bring him back on the next no mooned night." I tell him.

I look at my brother who is looking at me with shock.

"I know it sounds crazy, but what of it actually works!? H would comeback as how he would look today. Though I'm not sure if he means he will look like a zombie or not, but just think. I would actually be able to meet him!" I say. "Pwease Sehun!!" I beg.

His pondering looks makes me almost scared that he will say no.

"Yes, I will help. I want to see my best friend again. He was great to everyone... Mostly you. But yes. I will." He smiles.

I feel a breeze blow by me and I look at the direction it is flowing. I see a piece of paper with familiar writing. I get up to pick the paper up.

"What is it?" Sehun asks.

I read the note to him.

"To bring me back would be amazing, for all of us.

To bring me back will give you both happiness

and a dreadful truth.

But if you do, then you won't regret it.

I will look just like a regular person.

I will also share with you the real reason as to why I was killed...

Someone you both love was jealous.

From yours truly, Luhan."

I instantly look up at Sehun with wide eyes. But to my surprise my brother looks horrified and far beyond angry.

"It all makes sence now..." He says.

"What does Sehun?" I ask scared.

"___. Our father is  the reason why Luhan is dead." Sehun says.

The lights dim and wind whirls around the room. The door shuts and a marker in the room flies to wall and begins writing.

Correct you are.
Your father couldn't stand that ___ loved being around me, played soccer with, when i covered her with leaves and made her laugh.
He wasn't happy that I could make her smile so much more then he could.
He hated that she would cry when he held her and laughed when I had her in my arms.
He hated that she would only fall asleep in my arms, your arms and your mothers arms.
He didn't like losing to anyone.
So, he had everything planned.
He paid a drunk driver who was angry at everything to ram into my car that night...
He is the exact reason as to why I am no there right now.

"Se-Sehun..." I say.

Immediately my brother comes to my bed and hugs me like he has never hugged me before. Tightly and like he is just as scared as I am.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"I have  a plan."