Patience

Her flaws

Minyoung was alone eating when she saw a silhouette beside her.

"Hey." 

Minyoung turned and was shocked to see Daniel beside her. He never talked to her and she never did too. This was their first meeting. 

"Oh, hey...Da..niel? Did I get it right?" Minyoung made an unsure face. 

"Yeah. You got it right. So, what are doing here alone?" Daniel asked. 

"Oh, nothing. Just..you know..eating and thinking." Minyoung answered, her voice almost sounding like a whisper.

"About?" 

"Huh? You mean?" 

"What are you thinking about?" 

"Nothing."

"Tell me. Maybe I could sort it out for you, you know?"

"Well, ok fine. You know, there's a friend of mine, she...she kinda stole my boyfriend. She looked like a really nice girl at first, but later I found out that she has a crush on my boyfriend. Well, I thought she was just joking around but then she really did confess to him and the worst part is, he agreed to date her. I thought he loved me. He rejected all love requests in school before, but why cant him do that now? Well, she is pretty but I'm prettier than her, no?" Minyoung turned to Daniel, hoping he would agree to her.

"Excuse me? Would you want me to answer your question?" 

"Oh? Ahahaha noooo! Sorry, I kinda got carried away." Minyoung sulked. "Sorry."

*Yes, you are better looking than her. Wayyyy better.* 

"Why are you apologising? I was the one who told you to spill out the beans. And you did. Dont you feel much better now?" Daniel asked, studying Minyoung's features. 

Minyoung nodded in agreement. She does feel much better now. Thanks to this boy. Minyoung turned to look at Daniel. "So, I heard you're in the same group as Kang.." She stopped. , she said it. 

"As who?" 

"Oh...nothing. Did I say something? Hhaha" Minyoung laughed.

"Uhh, yes you did. Kang.. something.Was it Kangjun?" Daniel smirked. 

Minyoung froze at that name. Kangjun. That was the guy. Daniel saw Minyoung froze after that and felt disappointed. *Knew it.* 

"Ho..how did you know it was him?" Minyoung asked, curious. 

"Just a guess? Looks like I hit the bulls eye." 

"Ahahahahha. I'm pathetic arent I? Go on. Laugh at me." 

"I'm not gonna laugh at you ok? So, he's the bastard that hurt your feelings?" Daniel covered his mouth. Did he just??

"I'm sorry what did you just say? Did I hear you right?" 

"Oh! Look at the time! I'm late for practice. Oh.. so sorry. We'll continue some other time then. Bye!" Daniel ran as fast as he could to escape. Damn he just could keep things to himself, can he? Stupid boy.  

*What a weird boy. But thanks, Daniel.* 

____________________________________________

 

"Minyoung unnie! Look what Kangjun oppa bought for me! Isnt it pretty?? Hehehe." Hani cheered cutely. Kangjun had bought Hani a braclet with his name engraved on it. He never did that to Minyoung. He never gave Minyoung something Minyoung could keep forever. Something meaningful like a cute Pororo pillow with his face on it instead or a couple ring with their names engraved on it.

He never gave Minyoung something sweet, easy say. He mostly gave Minyoung food. Which could only make her fat. Which in return will make Minyoung's job harder because now she is a trainee and she must keep her body constant at slim and fit. 

The reason Minyoung still stays true with Kangjun is because she knows Kangjun tries hard to impress her the first time he try to hit on her when the other boys didnt. He would have stalked her on her way home to check on her and see if everything's fine and even stay up late to help her with school work. He was the sweetest boy Minyoung had ever seen. But maybe she was wrong. Just maybe. 

Now that he's got the girl, he pushes her to the side and hit on other girls. And after he's got the girl, he finds another one. And the process just repeats itself. Mean. Just mean. 

But Minyoung didnt have the heart to break up with him because she plans to stay true to the first guy she ever dated. But you know, some things just happen the way its not planned. And maybe it'll just end up better than planned. Expect the unexpected. 

"Oh, really? Ahaha yeah its pretty. Where did you guys go?" Minyoung asked. 

"Hmm, lets see.. We went to the movies, then we ate, and then we took at short walk at the park nearby. He's romantic isnt he? Hahhh, I never once regret dating him. He's such a gentleman." Hani said dreamily. 

*Gentleman my .* 

"Hmm, alright hey, we're late for practice. Lets go." Minyoung grabbed Hani's hand roughly, purposely wanting to just easily break her hand. Oh how great if she could just do that. Minyoung is a kind hearted girl, yes, but every person has its limits when it comes to patience. She couldnt just chill when someone's stealing her boyfriend away from her. 

_______________________________________

 

"Listen, Kangjun. I'm going to ask you once. And make sure you tell me the truth or else something's bad gonna happen to you. And I'm warning you." Minyoung wagged her finger at Kangjun. This is her first time being angry and serious at Kangjun really.

"What is it?" Kangjun asked coolly.

"So, where have you been these few days? Good?" Minyoung asked, calmly. She definitely didnt want to look too obvious. Just asking simple, basic questions you know? Go slow. 

"Uhh, just you know, practice and some performances on stage. Yeah, I've been fine, you?" 

"Yeah, good too, as usual. But not feeling well lately because of a certain someone."

"Really? Why, who? What happened? Tell me."

*It's you *

"Have you cheated on someone? Before you dated me? Like your ex girlfriends you know? And you kinda got busted for cheating. Ever?" 

Kangjun furrowed his brows. *Just where is this girl going?* 

"Well, uhh nope I guess...Why are you suddenly asking me this?" 

"Oh, nothing. Just...asking. Cause you know my friend is in a situation where her boyfriend is cheating on her secretly without her knowing but still contacts her like he usually does but she finds him a little suspicious now? Something like that." Minyoung eyed Kangjun and turned away. *Story of her life.*

"Ohhh..." *Ok why do I feel that she knows about it? . I'm dead.* 

"Hey, my birthday is coming soon. Remember?" Minyoung asked.

"Aahaha yeah. Of course I do. Will never forget it. So, what do you want for this year, princess? Name it."

"Hmm, well, actually, I think I've got everything now. I've got my family, friends..and you. Thats enough for me. Just...perfect. But, you know, it would be better if I know you are being true to me or not. Like, walk me home after having a romantic dinner, or watch a midnight movie or you know..give me a bracelet with your name engraved on it or something like that? Hmm?" Minyoung stared at Kangjun, waiting for his reply. 

Kangjun froze from his seat and cleared his throat. *She knows. And I'm dead meat.* 

"Ahahaha we should do that shall we? I'll buy you a special bracelet with my name engraved on it, if thats what you want. Yeah?" Kangjun replied as calm as he can when he was just at the edge of dying. 

Minyoung gave him one last stare and smiled. "Should we grab a bite? I'm hungry." Minyoung tapped her tummy.

"Lets go." 

____________________________________________

 

*Come on Kangjun. You love Minyoung, dont you? She's perfect and whatmore sweet. Stay true to her please. Why are you suddenly acting like this? Why are you cheating behind Minyoung now? I thought I had to stay true to her. She trusts me. And I trust her. Break up with Hani. Thats the right thing to do. Yep. Lets do this!* Kangjun thought to himself after spending a day with Minyoung. It's been so long since they last spend time with each other.

He realised that now, he's wrong. He's two-timing. Worst scenario to be in. When he's with the best girl anyone could have. Whats wrong with him? Urgh.

Now he's got to patch things up. He made this huge mess and he's going to clean it up. He's got to. 

__________________________________________

 

Hani was waiting for Kangjun at the company's hallway, her fingers tapping on the phone screen. 

"I'm here." Kangjun came and smiled. Hani giggled and came closer to hug but Kangjun stopped her. 

"Why? Is there something wrong? Do I smell bad? Hmm?" Hani asked, curious. They were fine yesterday. Just what happened?

Minyoung was hiding behind a wall, just centimetres away from where Kangjun and Hani was standing. She couldnt trust this guy anymore. She had to monitor his whereabouts. She was trying to hear their conversation clearly and just decided to stand there till they finishes. And if she gets caught, just say she was just passing by and accidentally heard them. Not so hard, right?

"No, no. Nothing's wrong with you. It's me. I'm sorry but, I think I'm doing the wrong thing. I already have a girlfriend, Hani." Kangjun said clearly. Just get this over with, ok?

"Huh? But, you didnt tell me.." "I know. Because I didnt know what I was doing until she asked me. Its a long story just, lets break up, ok? It's for the best. You're gonna get hurt sooner or later if we continue and I'm just guilty you know? She trusts me. She really do. And I've got to do the same." Kangjun said bravely. 

Hani sighed and nodded. "Ok. Do the right thing. If only I knew earlier you had a girlfriend, I wouldnt be with you. I didnt mean to be a er or anything I just wanted to love properly and freely. I dont want to be in a mess either so, ok. It's ok. Get together with her. Treasure her. She must be a lucky woman I have to say. Friends?" Hani held out her hand. She was open with this because being in a relationship with someone and not knowing the rest, its scary. Better be safe than sorry, no? 

Kangjun smiled and thanked Hani for understanding where he's coming from. He didnt know it was easy. 

Minyoung ran to the ladies after knowing their conversation ended and smiled to herself. Maybe she was being too harsh at the latter and too jealous. She's a nice girl after all. Now everything's back to normal. Yay! 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, READERS! I'VE BEEN QUITE BUSY THESE DAYS WITH SCHOOL WORK AND UPCOMING TESTS. URGHH. BUT THIS IS SOMEWHAT A LONG CHAPTER SO I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED! ^_^ Phewww! (: