Our first fight

Her flaws

"So, do you think he'll like me guys? I've been waiting for this day to come! I even bought this dress that cost a bomb! So, do I look good? Do you think I'll make a big impression? Cause you know, I'm really really nervous. If he accepts me I think I'm gonna faint." Hani asked nervously to her members including Minyoung who just ducked her head and rolled her eyes endlessly. Looks like its gonna come out of her eye sockets really. 

Everyone nodded and wished her luck. They were ok with the idea of Hani wanting to date Kangjun as they have other guys that they admire and some even have boyfriends already. The thing that they dont know is that Minyoung has a boyfriend but she didnt tell them therefore causing them to think she's ok with anything. "So, Minyoung unnie, do you think Kangjun oppa will like me?" Hani asked nervously while she her lips.

"Uhh, well, I dont really know..." Minyoung answered. Damn she hate this Hani. 

"Hmm, well ok then, since everyone says i look ok and i'm ready, i'll make my move now. Look! There he is! Bye guys! Wish me luck!" Hani waved and she went. Since they're in the same company they meet each other often. That makes her job easier. . 

Minyoung's eyes trailed to where Hani was going. She looked like an animal that has been waiting for its prey and waiting for the right time to catch it. She crossed her fingers and closed her eyes shut, hoping for Kangjun to not accept her. And since she is so confident of Kangjun turning her down, she hoped he would do it nicely. 

Minyoung didnt tell Kangjun about it because she know Kangjun wouldnt even care about it. Because you see, the girl he's in love with is right infront of his eyes and what more he's together with her and still is. She knows Kangjun too well. 

"Hmm, annyeong Kangjun oppa! Hani imnida!" Hani introduced cutely and gave him her biggest smile followed by her eye smile. She looked cute, seriously.

Kangjun was talking to his fellow member and was shocked to see a cute girl standing beside him all of a sudden.

"Oh, hey. I'm Kangjun and youre..?" Kangjun asked politely.

Minyoung was still staring and watching out for them, wondering if Kangjun would really accept her confession and ask her out. I mean, you never know what might happen, Kangjun may not be an innocent boy after all. 

"Oh, I'm Hani. A new girl group in this company. Heard about it yet? We havent debuted yet though, just kinda starting." Hani tapped her shoes nervously behind her back.  

"Oh..really?? Hmm, yeah. Manager havent told us about you guys yet, maybe soon. Hahaha." Kangjun shyly ruffled his hair. 

"Hm, oh yeah. Do you see those girls over there?" Hani pointed towards her members. Minyoung hid behind Jiae who was quite tall compared to her, ducking her head as well. Hell she didnt want Kangjun to see her. Maybe now is the time to see how Kangjun acts towards girls hitting on him. *Wait, Minyoung! What were you thinking?? Trust Kangjun, trust him. Yep.* Minyoung whispered to herself. 

"Oh yeah. What about them?" 

"Well, I told them I was gonna hit on you cause you know, I kinda have a crush on you. I know I might sound too honest and straight forward but I believe honesty is the best policy. No?" Hani giggled. 

"Ahahaha yeahh. So, what youre asking for now is...a relationship with me, right? Or, to be exact youre...hitting on me?" Kangjun asked.

Hani got slightly embarrased by what Kangjun said. Was she really being that honest towards him? EMBARRASSING!!!

"You..you could say that? So? Is it a yes, or..?" Hani asked, her hands all sweaty. 

Kangjun could see how nervous she was because her sweat was kinda obvious around her face. And she looked pretty convincing and all innocent with her looks. He really couldnt bear to see her heart break whatmore infront of her friends and his friends. She was being sincere too and Kangjun just didnt have the heart to turn her down just like that. He would be called a meanie if he were to do that. 

*Oh god, why must I be so handsome?? (LOL) Should I turn her down? How about Minyoung then? If she knows about this my head will get cut off straight away. But I couldnt just turn her down, not when she's being all sincere. GOSH.* Kangjun thought to himself. 

"Uhh, well, ok then." Kangjun gave a light smile, just enough to convince Hani. 

And guess what? Hani shouted on the spot. The moment he said yes. All the other members were so happy for her they dragged her out and congratulated her. Except for Minyoung. She was having the worst mental breakdown in her life right now. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

Minyoung's heart broke into pieces. How dare he did this to her? Minyoung couldnt fight back her tears. She cried on the spot. Everyone turned to look at Minyoung. "Why is Minyoung unnie crying?" Hani asked, curious. Shouldnt she be happy for her?

"Its..tears of joy, Hani-ah." the leader told Hani. "Oh.." Hani tapped her fingers. 

Minyoung just ran and cried, why wasnt there anyone to comfort her right now? 

________________________________________

 

Minyoung sat at the corner of her room, holding the frame that meant most to her. She couldnt help but feel defeated by her most loved person in this world. When Minyoung falls for someone, she falls hard. 

*How dare he? I thought he loved me. Am I not enough for him? I trusted him, so so so much. But...I was wrong. No, no! Minyoung, do not jump to conclusions. I'm sure he has his reasons, right? He still loves me, I didnt do anything wrong, did I? No, I trust him. Thats right Minyoung-ah. Just ask him tomorrow and everything is gonna be alright.* Minyoung thought to herself as she thought positively.

She stared hard at the frame in her hands, her tears trickled down her cheeks and onto the frame. She trusted him. And she's going to do exactly that. Trust him no matter what happens. 

She was too tired as she cried the whole day. What a mess. She craddled herself to sleep as she closed her eyes shut.

_________________________________________

 

They were practicing their dance moves for their upcoming debut stage. They were working extremely hard as they had to make a really good performance to attract fans and to even impress themselves. 

Minyoung had texted Kangjun asking for them to meet after practice saying she had something important to talk about. Kangjun was surprised to hear something like that from Minyoung since she never really had something to talk about since they meet almost everyday. 

*It must be something really important huh.* Kangjun thought to himself. 

Everyone was pretty much pissed with Hani becasue she wasnt concentrating when she should. Whatmore she is the maknae and she had to impress the others but sadly she didnt. She was too busy texting and everything and really is this the kind of attitude someone should show? When everyone is trying their very best to get the right moves while she just sit there and text away acting as if nothing had happened. 

"Hani dongsaeng! What the hell do you think youre doing?! Come here right now and practice or youre gonna get an extra of 3 hours practice!!" Bomi shouted. Everyone was shocked and they had to stop the music. 

"Everyone, have a rest. Hani! Come here." Bomi shouted again. As the leader of the group, she had to be stern when she had to. Thats how you get chosen for the leader in a group. 

Hani stared at the others who was having their break, and turned to stare at Bomi. 

"Excuse me, but its not fair when I have to practice and they can easily have a break, Miss Bomi." Hani said, sarcastically. 

Everyone stared at Hani, their eyes wide. How could she say that? Hello! She had break when everyone was having a hard time practicing! This girl really needs a hard knock on the head. 

Minyoung couldnt stand it. She had to take over. Eventhough Minyoung is a really kind and soft spoken person, some times, being a little stern is a must. *Annoying brat.* Minyoung cursed. She walked towards Hani who was happily chatting with someone (obviously her new 'boyfriend') and grabbed her hands, causing her phone to drop. 

"What the hell do you think youre doing?!" Hani shouted. Eveyone was literally shocked to hear those words from Hani. She's the youngest and yet this is how she talks to her elders? Couldnt be any ruder. Hmph.

"What. did. you. just. say. to. me?" Minyoung asked calmly. She gotta get a hold of herself before she explodes. 

"I asked you, what the HELL do you think youre doing? Look! My phone dropped ok! Are you going to buy a new one for me if it spoils??" Hani answered rudely. 

That's it. She's too much. Minyoung gave Hani a tight slap on the face. *You deserved that .* Minyoung muttered under her breath, and she went out, with mouths open wide from the scene they saw. It was a free show indeed. 

The other members talked about the incident the whole day. Unfortunately, the manager caught one of them talking about it and he ordered to meet both Hani and Minyoung to settle this matter before it gets any worse. Whatmore they would'nt want to get bad comments pertaining their group even before they debuted. It's the worst scenario ever. 

___________________________________________

 

"I'm sorry." Hani muttered, enough for both the manager and Minyoung to hear. 

"I'm sorry too." Minyoung apologised. Minyoung couldnt have hatred feelings towards people that long. She's a nice person after all. 

"Is'nt that good? Look, now everything's settled ok? I dont want to hear anymore fighting between the two of you ok? And, I've got to admit that in this matter, Hani is the one to be blamed because you didnt concentrate during practice right? What did I say? NO PHONES DURING PRACTICE. Hani, please. Concentrate. This is really important you know. Are you putting your heart and soul in debuting? If yes then this isnt the way you should act. And most importantly, please have respect towards the older members. And teamwork. Please, Hani, if you do this again, we might be considering to send you out. Do you want that?" The manager raised his brows. 

"No. I'm sorry manager-nim. I wont' do it again. Promise." Hani answered in a low voice. 

"And you, Minyoung, you did a great job. Thank you for staying professional, please keep up your good work. But just to warn you, no fighting with the members ok? I know at that moment you felt like you had to do something and you had to take control but I forgive you this time since it mustve been crazy that time right? Just dont do it again."

Minyoung nodded and the manager let them off. That was close. 

"So..who were you talking to just now?" Minyoung asked awkwardly. 

"Hmm, I was talking to Kangjun. Who else?" Hani answered happily. 

"Oh..." Minyoung answered slowly, her heart breaking at the sound of the name that sounded most familiar to her. That hurt. 

"Oh, yeah why were you crying yesterday when we were happily cheering? You looked really heartbroken. Did something happen?" Hani asked questioningly. 

Miinyoung froze at Hani's question. *She realised it? .* 

"I asked Bomi and she said it was tears of joy. Were you really happy for me?" Hani asked.

*Why must this kid ask so many questions??* Minyoung cursed. "Ahahaha yeahh. Totally. I was happy for you. Hahaha." Minyoung laughed half-heartedly. 

"Oh..thanks! I didnt know you were happy for me till you cried. Lol." Hani laughed. "Oh! Its 4 already! Bye, I'm meeting with Kangjun! See you for practice later!" Hani waved goodbye to Minyoung who looked like her life was just about to end. Restless and intermittent. 

*Whats happening to the Kangjun that I used to know?* Minyoung thought to herself as Hani was out of sight.