Mid-year exams and fake promises

I love how much you hate me

[Hana’s POV]

After weeks of tutoring Taemin and hanging/bonding with the devil alongside, he was finally beginning to understand the things I taught him and apply it to his work.

Most of the time when I was hanging out with him, I manage to forget the fact that he’s only doing this for the money.

But somehow, everything he does to me, it just, seems genuine.

And I actually like talking to him now.

Na Young was totally shocked when she saw me dragging Taemin home with fangirls screaming and pulling their hair out.

(recap)

I slammed my locker shut and turned around to see a cute face staring at me.

‘Taemin, you don’t have to stalk me you know, you could just go to my house first.’ I said.

‘But that wouldn’t be fun.’ Taemin pouted.

‘You look like a homeless puppy when you pout Taemin.’ I sniggered.

‘Well you look like a.. a.. a…’ Taemin thought hard.

‘Oh forget it.’ I grabbed his collar and tugged away.

‘HANA?!’

(recap end)

Of course after our tuition, Na Young called me to fill her in on the “JUICY GOSSIP”.

Unfortunately for her, there was no development from Taemin and my friendship.

Which is absolutely good, for me that is.

I tapped my foot impatiently while waiting for Taemin to come out of the results room.

Impatient me= Dead Taemin.

If he doesn’t get at least 3As, I’m so going to pull out my hair.

I sighed as I went to sit down instead.

Half a year has passed, mid-year exams have passed, another half to go.

I should be glad.

Once Taemin is done with me,  I won’t have anybody stalking me anymore, then I’ll be able to enjoy my senior year.

I looked up as the door opened with a solemn Taemin walking out.

‘Oh… are you okay?’ I asked him.

Taemin looked at me and suddenly smiled.

‘I GOT ALL As! FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!’ Taemin jumped up excitedly and carried me while swinging me around.

‘Oh my god! Taemin that’s great!’ I said while hugging him tightly.

‘How about you?’ Taemin looked at me without letting me go.

‘Erm.. the usual..’ I started wiggling, trying to get out of his bear hug.

Noticing our weird positiong, Taemin let me go at once.

He rubbed his head sheepishly and smiled.

[Taemin’s POV]

God I’m so so so stupid and klutzy!

Why am I like that with Hana?

I’m LEE TAEMIN!

The player of our school, the one who never makes mistakes.

What is it about that girl that makes me like that?

‘So… I was wondering… as a congratulatory present….couldyougotothejuniorpromwithmecosiknowyouhavenodateandireallywanttogowithyousinceyou’resoniceandihavenodatetoo.’ I rambled on nervously.

‘What? Speak slower Taemin.’ Hana laughed

Oh god. I’m so nervous.

Why am I so nervous?

It’s only junior prom.

But what if Hana rejects me?

I’ll be so embarrassed.

Maybe I’ll have to trick it out of her.

‘Since you said if I got all As, you would give me a present, how bout instead of that, would you go to the junior prom with me?’ I asked innocently.

‘I SO DIDN’T! When did i? Since when??’ Hana’s eyes widened in shock.

‘Last week! Remember? You promised me anything’ I pouted at her.

She cocked her head and thought about it for awhile.

‘Well.. I do vaguely remember something about promising you..’ Hana said blurly.

‘I told you so! So you’re going right? You promised.’ I continued.

‘Okay…But only because I promised. I don’t break promises.’ Hana said.

She’s so cute!

Oh my dear cute Hana, you can’t break promises if you didn’t even make one in the beginning.

JESS'S PLAYPEN <3

HALO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS! so so sorry for the short/late update.  Don't worry, today I'LL BE DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE! You know why? COS I LOVE YOU ALL AND I FINALLY HAVE A POSTER!! FROM VANILLATINKS AGAIN!! YAY!

yes~for all of you, i shall be doing a double update for the first time in my life. The reason why i have been gone is because for a whole week, I was down with chicken pox. SAD FACE D: the second week I was recovering really slowly (yes i have very low immunity system.)

so im finally back! and here are the answers to the questions~

1) I love singing, dancing and reading, writing, eating, playing comp, sports (even though im good at arts only D:) 

2) I have medium hair cos i recently cut it short and it has grown out (: FREAKING HOT SINGAPORE! RAWR

3) My friends say I'm very enthu and outgoing. And that I'm like Key. Is that a good thing? They say im totally blunt but fun to be with. (THIS IS NOT MY OWN THOUGHTS! I asked my friends hehe)

SO THE WINNER IS= PikaKyu!

YAY! 2nd closest was HanKEY and Zvenia. hehe~ u get to choose what you want as a prize! Go ahead and tell me kay?

BTW: THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED

chicken_onew

PearlescentLove

BlueSugar

PikaKyu

sushi_roll101

HanKEY

azn_girl11

kimmielurve

prettychewypenguins

Zvenia

It was absolutely hard to choose cos you guys were all so close so i had my friends help me to pick out :D AND TO ALL MY NEW READERS THAT READ AND GAVE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL COMMENTS <3 I  LOVE YOU!

wait for the double update kays?!