Tutoring session

I love how much you hate me

 [Hana’s POV]

‘I’m home..’ I sulked quietly as silence answered me.

I always wished my parents were home for once to actually ask about my day.

I imagine how they would ask me playfully and I would reply back unhappily.

It always ended with my dad comforting me.

I took a huge intake of air as I thought about the accident that happened when I was 7.

Only Na Young knew about it, my dad, died of car accident leaving me, Hwang Sun and my mother.

Since then, my mum didn’t care about us anymore, she would come home drunk and with a man and they would do it in front of us.

And poor Hwang Sun, he was only 9 years old at that time, but he had to take care of me.

He took responsibility, everything.

Hwang Sun was the one who always took care of me, comforted me, supported me.

Even though I act rebellious towards him, I know that I cannot survive without him.

I let a tear slip from my eye as I walked into my room.

I didn’t bother to change my clothes as I curled up in a ball and slept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes as Na Young honked her car again.

‘COMING!!’  I yelled as I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and ran out of my bedroom.

Damn it is cold.

I huddled in my black jacket and pulled down my skinny jeans lower.

Na young pulled me into the car and immediately drove off.

‘Slow the down Na young!!’ I yelled as she drove maniacally fast through the traffic.

The car swerved as Na Young slammed into the carpark lot.

I groaned.

‘You’re crazy!’ I got out giddily.

Na Young giggled and locked her car.

‘Hana!’

I heard the devil’s voice call out.

‘Hey so when do you want to tutor?’ Taemin asked cutely, his fluffy hair bouncing slightly.

I bit my lip as I tried not to inhale his addictive scent.

‘Today, at the library, 5pm be punctual.’ I said to him and smiled politely.

Na Young just stood there, gaping like the maniac she is.

Taemin agreed and walked off to meet his four friends who were smirking at us.

I snorted and sauntered off.

‘How did you get the freaking attention of Lee Taemin?!’ Na Young shouted and waved her arms.

I rolled my eyes as people started staring at Na Young.

‘Mr Lee asked me to tutor him, no biggie..’ I said.

‘No BIGGIE?! He is the bloody kingka of this school! Every girl scrambles for his attention!’ Na Young poked me harshly on my arm to prove her point.

I rubbed that sore spot and glared at her.

‘Well im not those type of “girls”, why do you care so much anyway?’ I asked her while we walked to class.

‘Cos I can see something blooming!’ Na Young said dreamily.

That was my best friend, a hopeless romantic.

I rolled my eyes again.

‘Your eyes are going to be rolled off if you keep on rolling it again and again.’  Na Young stated stubbornly.

I rolled my eyes three times in front of her and ran off to my class, with Na Young screaming after me.

--------------------------------

[Taemin’s POV]

I got out of the cab as the wind blew softly.

Kim Hana.

A mysterious air surrounded that name.

It was like nobody knew her except for Na Young.

The only thing I knew about her was that her father was dead rich.

Until he died, and left all the money for Hana.

Heck maybe I could squeeze some money out of her!

I smirked confidently as I took long strides across the hall.

Maybe that time she was not affected by my smile was because it was morning!

Everybody is groggy.

4.30 pm, that gives me enough time to prepare.

I looked around for the library.

When was the last time I went to the library?

When I was 9?

I walked into the library to see Hana, quietly reading a book on her own.

This is so not what I planned out.

[Hana’s POV]

I was reading the book, ‘The little Princess’ quietly when suddenly I felt someone get into the seat next to me.

‘Well you’re early.’ I said without looking up, recognizing the smell of Taemin.

‘Mhm.’ I heard Taemin reply quietly.

I wonder why he was so early today, I thought that I would have to wait for him.

Taemin seemed like those type of guys who showed up late for everything.

‘Sooo, the little princess huh? Nice book right.’ Taemin beamed at me.

‘You read books?’ I looked up, shocked.

‘Duh, I have a life you know.’ Taemin smirked at me.

‘Whatever. We’ll start at 5 sharp.’ I told him.

Taemin nodded and sank back down his seat.

Awkward silence surrounded us as I concentrated on my book.

This is weird…

I felt Taemin’s burning gaze on me as I flipped the page.

‘God can you stop looking at me?’ I shot a look at him.

[Taemin’s POV]

I examined her sharp features closely as she read her book.

White milky skin with thick full lips, big brown eyes and a delicate nose, framed with long silky glistening brown hair pulled up messily.

I felt like reaching out to touch her sharp features and play with her hair.

The aircon blew lightly as I took in the heavenly scent of her hair.

Strawberry, yum.

‘God, can you stop looking at me?’ Hana snapped irritably.  

I blinked at her, most girls like me to check them out.

She’s different, that I can give her.

‘Do I make you uncomfortable?’ I smirked at her.

With her lips jutting out, forming a pout and her cute eyes crinkling up, Hana still looked y as ever.

Usually when girls pout, they look ugly, but Hana was different.

God, and she’s not affected by my presence at all.

Hana blushed and denied it before going back to her book.

I have a feeling that this was going to be one longggggggggggggggg tutoring session.

JESS'S PLAYPEN <3

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING D: ME ISH STUPID! ANYWAY, I MIGHT BE GONE FOR A WEEK. BUT I'LL UPDATE! DONT WORRY (: EXPECT DRAMA!!