Battle of the dates? and Teaser

I love how much you hate me

[Hana’s POV]

‘LEE TAEMIN?!’ Na Young slammed her hand on the table, milk splurting out of as she shrieked.

I quickly ducked the little droplets of milk flying towards me while people in the café looked at us weirdly.

‘That, was gross.’ I giggled as I got up properly.

‘That’s not the point Hana. The point is, you’re going to have many many many many fangirls screaming after you with their butchering knifes.’ Na Young dabbed with a napkin like the lady she was.

‘Oh, I don’t know. Somehow I promised him that I would do anything if he got all As.. I think.’ I rolled my eyes at Na Young’s fake attempt to seem ladylike.

‘Hana! You’re not getting the situation. Junior prom is in 2 weeks. This coming week, is the battle of the dates! Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin and Onew!’ Na Young flailed her arms unhappily.

‘Oh crap.’

-

The Battle Of The Dates.

Let me summarize this for you.

BIG FAT DEATH TRAP!

On the first week after mid-year exams, there is this traditional game which has been played for like FOREVER!

It’s always held on Thursday, the middle of the week, everybody has to participate.

Basically, a war of paint-ball in the school gym.

Different venues for different Kingkas.

The last surviving one wins, unless of course the Kingka specially chooses to save one person to fight with the winner.

ONE-TO-ONE.

Obviously Taemin is going to participate.

I groaned.

If those little fangirls find out I’m going with him, I’m so dead.

I opened the door to our apartment unhappily.

‘Hana!’ Taemin popped out of nowhere.

I screamed and immeadietly kicked him out of reflex.

‘OUCH!’ Taemin held his you-know-where and fell down while rolling around.

Hwang Sun cringed as he saw Taemin roll around.

‘Harsh…’ He said while I panicked.

‘Oh my god! Are you okay?’ I quickly kneeled down trying to get Taemin up.

‘M-move a-a-way.’ He tried to say while continuing to roll around.

-

‘Are you okay now?’ I asked him meekly.

‘Yea, no prob. Just don’t do that again. Or I’ll never be able to get married.’ Taemin shuddered at that thought.

I blushed and kicked the extra HwangSun next to me.

HwangSun blinked a few times and soon he got it.

‘Ahhh, I’m going to head up to erm… you know.. do the laundry. So you two YOUNGSTERS can continue TALKING okay?’ HwangSun smirked as he walked upstairs, staring at us all the time.

I sighed.

Dork of a brother.

‘So, why are you here anyway?’ I asked Taemin.

‘Oh yea.. about that. Iwasthinkingsinceyou’regoingtobemydatemaybewecouldshoptogetherandyouknow..’ Taemin gushed on.

What a cutie.

He tends to blink a lot when he’s nervous.

‘Slow down and chill man.’ I laughed.

Taemin blinked and took a deep breathe, ‘Since you’re my date, I was wondering, whether I should go shop for the prom dress with you.’

‘Prom dress? Shopping with you??’ I started laughing hardly.

Taemin blushed and muttered something like ‘I shouldn’t have asked’

‘Oh I’m sorry, but the idea of shopping with you is really funny! And I don’t shop for dresses at all!’ I giggled.

‘Then what would you wear to prom?’ Taemin cocked his head.

‘Good point…’ I replied.

Taemin smirked.

‘But… you know about the prom.. what about the battle of dates?’ I asked.

‘About that… I’m going to talk to my hyung to exclude me cos I already have a date.’ Taemin smiled shyly.

That’s so sweet of him!

I was going to hug him until I realized, this was his plan.

He was genuine, this is fake, it’s all fake.

Something about that just made my heart hurt.

If he’s going to act this way, I might as well go along with it, and try to forget that this is just a bet.

JESS'S PLAYPEN <3

2nd update of the day! My happy mood deflated by a bit cos I had a horrible stomachache, that made me cry while I sat on the toilet bowl~ however i did continue to write even though it is a little short.

BTW IF U DIDNT KNOW, THE WINNER WAS ANNOUNCED IN THE CHAPPIE BEFORE AND I GOT A POSTER!!!

Teaser (btw im not sure whether im really gonna put them in. it's just u know~ currently what my mind is thinking.)

// 1 //

'You'll just have to fight for me then.'

''What make's you think I'm going to huh?'

 

// 2 //

I got up, red liquid dripping from my clothes as I snarled at the girl before me.

Then, I lunged for her.

 

// 3 //

'You're mine.'