Breaking the news to the Student Council

St Michel Student Council

 

“Yaaa!! That's my chicken pie!!” yelled Victoria as she ran across the room before Donghae could reach the plate of food that was smiling to him right in front on the table. “Too late!” quips the doe eyed smiling angel as he gobbled down the palm sized dough down within seconds.

 

“Donghae, how could you not grow a single lard on you having down all six men portion. I need to cut you up and see what's inside your stomach.” Kyuhyun stares intently at his abs as Donghae stepped back a little and before he could react, Siwon has grabbed his arms and Changmin readily held a dinner knife with an evil grin, “Let's see what's inside your little stomach...”

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he twist his body to the left and the right and he slowly wrenched out of Siwon's muscular big arms that was wrapped around him and dashed towards the door. Thud! The door swings open and the poor little deer spiral down to the ground yelping out in pain. “Hah! I wonder if its possible to have another Donghae around in this world. He's really one of a kind!” exclaimed Kyuhyun not knowing the random statement he makes is going to get back to him in the near future.

 

“Enough! I have something to tell you guys.” Yunho steps into the room of mayhem. Everyone in the room walks back to their respective seats and retain their composure before Yunho begins his next line.

 

“Jung called me to his office just now. I know you might not like this but we'll be having a new addition to our student council.” the rest looked at each other in bewilderment. Yunho then sent the newcomer's data from his tablet to the rest. The group looked at their phones with a surprising expression though not to the extent of shock but you can see questions forming on their faces.

 

“I think I've seen her in a movie before...” Taemin, a shy and the most soft spoken guy made his entrance for the first time of the day. An innocent and cute face then moved over to Taemin, “Wow, you seem to get along well with it. Dark and creepy..” hissed Taeyeon. Although she might sound sarcastic, she meant it with no malice.

 

“Okay, let me get this straight. She might seem a normal girl,..” “NORMAL? GIRL?!” exclaimed Changmin, “Which part of her says 'normal'?” Yunho clears his throat and continues, “Well, at least she doesn't interrupts. She is Jung's niece and well, as you can see, she doesn't seem human, not to mention looking like a girl.” “Yes. I truly do not see any estrogen on her.” exclaimed Kyuhyun as he examines her photo he notice a strange similarity to someone he knew but he could not make out of it.

 

“Jung made a deal with us. We need to transform her into a 'Lady'.” they looked at him with their eyebrows twiched in every different direction before Yunho continues, “Jung will return us the thing. He has it, the evidence to what we have done. If he turns us in, we'll be dead. I can't believe he found it before we do. Of all the people, the screwed up head of his is gonna bring us down or even worse, hell on the loose. At the very least, we know its safe with him. So what's the verdict?”.

 

They had no choice but to comply with their leader's order. All of a sudden, Kyuhyun got up with his fingers pinching his chin, “Related to Jung? That means she is not as easy as she seems then. Now Yunho, you have to be transparent with us in order for us to work this out together. Who is she exactly?” the evil genius questioned. Yunho knows very well that he can't hide from his brilliant strategist with a crazy IQ over 200 who works as the brain of the student body and thus, he relents.

 

“Amber Liu, lives with her grandparents since the age of three. The heiress to Liu Investments Corp and the only successor to the mega giants.” their faces lit up when they heard Liu Corp because they very well know the magnitude of this organization may well surpass all the asset of this school students combined together. “She lived with her parents before three. On her third birthday, she was kidnapped by an ex employee who got sacked due to his incompetence and he had engaged several mafias to assist him in asking for a huge ransom from her parents. She was freed nonetheless after paying the lump sum. Ever since that incident, the parents knew that as long as they are in this business, history will repeats itself and the vicious cycle will continue as long as she is by their side. They decide to send her to her grandparent's place who has been living in seclusion in the rural mountains in Japan. A week ago, her grandparents went missing and left a note for her telling her to go back to her parents and her parents decide to put her under the care of her uncle, Jung.” explained Yunho.

 

“Awww!!! Poor thing.. Let's be her friends!” Victoria and Taeyeon echoed in unison. They are the sweetest duo in school often termed as the most beautiful sisters.

 

The student council is made up of eight different individuals starting with the chiseled face, charismatic with an extremely cold exterior Yunho as the student council president. Kyuhyun an extremely beautiful and brilliant strategist termed as the genius as the vice president. Changmin the high profile celebrity as the secretary and the handsome Siwon oozing with charisma as the sports and events in charge. The innocent doe eyed Donghae as the literature and arts departments in charge and the softspoken and shy pretty boy Taemin helmed the Sciences and IT department. The beautiful and cute pair of sisters Victoria and Taeyeon as part of the discipline committee. Along with the girls, the guys are most often adored and admired by many women in different levels in the society. Sometimes, it doesn't just ends with women, men too are smitten by their charisma.

 

“We need a plan don't we?” Siwon quips.

 

“Nahh..I think she's gonna be easy.. Look at her! I will show her the love and I'm sure she'll be captivated by me in no time.” Changmin is a known player in the group and no doubt has been termed the Casablanca trapped in the modern world. His parents are the top celebrities in Asia and they are known to be one of the most beautiful couple in the entertainment industry. “you know when a woman falls in love, they metamorphosized immediately into sweet ladies hungering for more love and they will try to change everything about themselves to get into the attention of the guy. Leave it to me!” Changmin jumps up confidently hammering his fist onto his chest along with a wink.

 

I hope Changmin settles this quick, its seriously wasting our time... Though I wonder how she looks like and how this will turn out to be.. she will be here tonight, so I should check it out first.. thought Yunho.

 

“Anyways, she will be a student council member without a portfolio since its the first time in our school history with nine members. And... Regarding to our alter ego, we will have to see if she meets our criteria.” the rest nods in unison as Yunho ends the talk.

 

The day passed by quickly as they continue chatting happily in excitement and when night falls, they leave for their respective dorms.

 

The group is known to be always up to something on their sleeves whether under the light or in the shadows. They are easily bored and always tries to find things to do to liven up their daily routines. Due to the hierarchy and nature of the school, the rest of the students are always kissing to each other or flaunting their wealth, looks and reputation as if a norm. All these doesn't appeal to the eight kids in the student body and they are always finding different things or situation to entertain themselves even threading on thin ice or even playing with fire with the police and law. They sees themselves as an ally of justice with the help of their wealth, reputation, looks and intellectual and often, become the robin hood in the modern world.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” all of a sudden, Yunho,  the ice king, breaks his ice exterior, lets out a sharp scream in fear...