Chapter V

The Perfect Fit

 

The first bell rang, signaling that there is still 10 minutes left. The guys were on there way back to therir buildings.

 

“Guys, Taehyung and I need to go now.” Jimin declared. “We need to finish something before bell.”

“Sure.” Namjoon nodded

“See you later guys!” Taehyung saluted and the two ran off.

“Hyungs and noonas.” Jungkook called “I shall go as well~ I have an important matter to attend to.”

Namjoon crossed his arms. “What could be that “important matter” may I ask?”

 

Jungkook looked at his far left, which Namjoon noticed. If Namjoon was not mistaken, Jungkook is looking at the petite girl who is reading under the tree.

 

Jungkook looked back and grinned while scratching his head. “Annyeong~" With that, he ran off as well.

Namjoon shook his head and continued his pace. “I swear that boy is seeing someone…or…stalking.”

Yoonji and Minah who was right behind, chuckled. J-Hope on the other hand was trailing behind. He looked like his in a trance.

 

Yoonji looked back and realized it. And so she turned and walked beside him.

Yoonji poked J-Hope in the tummy. “Hey mister! You alright there? Still alive?” She waved her hand in front of his face.

J-Hope looked at her straight-faced. “Hey~ is 4 not enough? Still want kimbap?” Yoonji blinked.

J-Hope still didn’t respond and looked straight ahead.

“Aish~ what’s wrong? You were acting like that since the start of break time?”

Her face changed to worry.

 

Namjoon and Minah stopped at their tracks.

“Hey guys, we’ll be going ahead, okay?” Namjoon yelled

Yoonji gestured okay and the two walked off.

 

Yoonji and J-Hope was left. The two walked in a slow pace and none of them spoke.

After a minute, Yoonji couldn’t take it anymore and broke the silence. “Hoseok-ah~” She poked his arms lightly.

“Kwenchana~” He forced a smile.

“Hey, if you have problems tell me.” Yoonji nudged him “It worries me when I see you like that Hoseok-ah.”

“You sound like my girlfriend.” J-Hope mumbled jokily.

 “Aish~ 18 years with you. What are friends for? “Yoonji answered.

“Do you think I can’t read your expression, after all these years?”

He scratched his head and slightly smiled.

“Come on~ What is it? Problem at home? School?”

J-Hope shook his head. “Don’t worry.” He mumbled

She raised her brow and tapped her chin “Hmmm…I should know this before the bell rings.”

“Aigoo~” He sighed.

“AHA!” She abruptly stopped on her tracks, which startled J-Hope a bit. “What?” He asked

“Girl...Do you like someone?” She grinned.

 

With that, something inside J-Hope was triggered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J-Hope’s POV

 

“Do you like someone?”

I looked at her naturally. My arms are crossed as I gave her the “are you kidding me look”. And the best actor award goes to me. I swear I could pass as an actor. Deep inside, I was like hit but a metoer. . Of all things she thought of that…Well its one obvious option but…. My heart is beating fast. . Should I say it? Yes, Yoonji and it is you…Should I?

“I-“

 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGG.

 

To be honest…REALLY NOW? Ugh. Damn you bell; I will get back at you. Does it really have to be now? Face palms me in my mind.

“What were you about to say?” She asked as the bell stopped.

“Uh…I”

I figured this is a sign…I should not tell her now…maybe later…or tomorrow…or JUST NOT NOW.

 

“Uh…I said no and I need to go now. YOU also need to go now.” I stated clearly. “Wouldn’t want to be late for Math eh?”

“Aish~ Math! I was going to ask you about that but I forgot.” She scratched her head. “Your fault.” She stuck his tongue out. I scoffed.

“Well annyeong then~ See you later at dismissal.” She smiled.

“Mmkay, but Yoonji uhh..I can’t give you a ride later. Namjoon and I needs to go somewhere.” I said. She nodded in reply. With that for the second time today, she ran to her class, leaving me standing here feeling like a fool.

 

 

AN : First~ Mianhaeeeeeeeeeee T.T I broke my promise. I wasn't able to post a new chapter last week like I promised. I'm sorry. Something came up. Well many things. But to make up for it...... I  did a double update...wait scratch that....TRIPLE UPDATE for you guys. WOOT WOOT!

Hope you enjoy it~ Please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom. I would really appreciate that. Thanks for subscribing and reading my fanfic -throws hearts to all of you-