Chapter IV

The Perfect Fit

 

Yoonji’s POV

 

Minah, the boys and me sat at our usual spot in the cafeteria. First row, near the serving area. Don’t ask. It’s pretty obvious eating with 5 boys.

I took out my LARGE bento box – I mean it. It is LARGE, - It’s an antique. My mom hid it somewhere and finally she’s giving it to me for this BIG day. Enough about the bento box…

All eyes were on me – well actually the bento. I bet they haven’t seen one this large. Besides that, they love my mom’s cooking. So, just to tease them, I lifted the lid as slow as possible.

 

“ Ah noona! Ppalli! ” Jungkook demanded. I chuckled in response and placed the lid aside.

 

The 1st level contained 2 layers of kimbap, that would be 24 all-in-all. Mom knew these guys would ask. In the 2nd level is bibimbap and meat. Lastly, bonus from my lovely eomma. A thermos containing hot miso soup. One word. HEAVEN.

The guys drooled over the food. I swear they looked like wolves.

 

“Okay get 2.” I announced, like the “go” signal in a racing game. Like cars, they stood and fought for kimbap with their chopsticks.

“Hiya, that’s mine!” Taehyung cried too late as Jungkook got the big kimbap. “Mehrong~” Jungkook stuck his tounge out. “

 

Jimin got two already but instead of eating he gave it to Minah. “Minah, you can have these.” Jimin timidly gave it to her.

 

“Oh…K-komawo.” Minah slightly bowed and smiled brightly then started to eat. Jimin went back and struggled to get two kimbaps again.

 

I was about to eat when I realized J-Hope. He wasn’t fighting for kimbap though he likes Mom’s kimbap the most. He just watched them, smiling and shaking his head.

 

“Yah. Aren’t you getting one?”  I asked him. He turned and smiled. “Kwenchana, Got enough here.”  Ramyun and Kimchi. I blinked

 “But…it’s your favorite.” I stated, He just gestured “its okay” then ate again.

 “Well okay more for me.” I grinned, he chuckled.

 

The others went back to eating, me as well. I notice J-hope glancing at the kimbap occasionally.

After two more glances, I decided to speak. “ Jung Ho-seok.” I passed the container to him. There were still 4 kimbaps left. “Eat.” Then I went back to eating bibimbap.

 

“Noona, why did you give hyung 4 pieces?” Taehyung protested. Before I could even answer, Namjoon and J-Hope hit his head.

“Ow!” He shrieked and eyed the two. He knew he couldn’t fight against his two hyungs. “Aish.” He eyed them and went back to eating, shoving a big portion of rice in his mouth.

 

I’m really gonna miss these guys. I mean, I will still get to see them after graduation- well hopefully. But then these moments, I really treasure.

 

“Noona~” Jimin murmured, tapping my right thigh lightly.  I glanced at him and down to my thigh. He held a small note in his hands. He was shaking it, which means he wants me to get it and so I did.

I got it and unfolded it secretly with my two hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J-Hope’s POV

 

Aunt’s kimbap is the BEST. When we were little, every time I go to Yoonji’s house Aunt would prepare two rolls of kimbap. I was able to eat one whole roll and helped Yoonji finished hers. Until now, aunt would cook kimbap for me. It’s my personal favorite.

The reason why I did not get one a while ago….well Yoonji needs to eat a lot for her exam. But this stubborn lady won’t let me off. She might have caught me glancing at the kimbap. Aish.

The guys were near to finishing their meal, they are starting to get loud. Taehyung and Jungkook are being the hyper duo again. Namjoon is starting to tell random jokes. I was on my 3rd kimbap when I noticed Jimin and Yoonji out of the commotion.

I raised my brow. What are they talking about? I silently watched them as I chew. Yoonji looked under the table and it looks like she took something from Jimin. She brought her hands back to the table. In it was small piece of paper.

The others were all busy to notice. She secretly unfolded the paper. What could it be? I’m starting to get nervous. Within seconds, million things came rushing in my mind. I stared at Yoonji, impatiently waiting for any reaction. Just then, a smile formed from her lips. Smile that clearly didn’t came from a joke or something of that kind. Why? Right after, she quickly did a “thumbs up” sign to Jimin. I’m getting nervous, should I be?

What could be in that note? I looked down and stared at my last piece of kimbap. Jimin? That’s impossible….

Don’t jump to any conclusions Hoseok. I sighed and ate the last piece. Maybe I’m just starting to be paranoid.

 

 

AN : Chapter 4 is up! I was planning to do a double-update but got busy this week. Mianhae~ But I'll post ithe next chap early this week. Yaksok~

To my new subscribers thanks! Love you all 

tumblr_mlevk5BjKV1s7eidoo1_500.gif