Chapter II

The Perfect Fit

 

J-Hope parked the motorcycle beside the school park’s fence. He took off his helmet and dismounted from the motorcycle, Yoonji did the same.

“Hey, I need to hurry. I might not be able to take the exam if I’m late.” She handed him the yellow helmet “Komawo Hoseok ani-…J-Hope.” She smiled.

“Yeah whatever.” He joked and started to fix his things.

“You should hurry up to eh?” She asked

“Eung.” Was all he replied and so she flicked his forehead.

“Ow!” He flinched. “What’s the matter with you?”

“Yah JUNG. HO.SEOK. or better yet J-HOPE! Take that test seriously. It’s LIFE or DEATH. I know you studied for this. Which you haven’t done for a long time so don’t you waste it.”

“Okay I will I will~” He mumbled.

“I shouldn’t be saying this though because I know you got an IQ of 130. Even though you don’t study I have a strong feeling you’ll even get in the top. Anyway STILL do your best.” She added.

“Yes mother I will.” He idly nodded and patted her head. “Now go, you’ll be late.”

 “Arasso I will~ Annyeong.” She waved and began to walk the other direction when J-Hope pulled him back.

“Wait you forgot something.” He said

“What?” She blinked

He poked his right cheek. “I need a good luck kiss.”

“K-k-kiss?” She was shaken by his sudden remark. No one has ever asked her that before. There was a short moment of silence until J-Hope reacted. “Relax. I’m just joking~” He chuckled “Like I would ever want a kiss from a frog.”

Yoonji laughed sarcastically “Do you think I didn’t know? Besides these lips-, she said as she, tapped it- is reserved for my prince. Not going to happen, N-E-V-E-R. Never.” She stuck her tongue out. He chuckled shaking his head.

“I really need to run Hoseok. I’ll see you later?” She bit her lips. If only there are no exams, she would have stayed. Arguing with Hoseok oddly makes her day complete.

“Okay okay. Good luck.” He smiled. “Bye J-Hope!” Yoonji waved and run to the girls building.

J-Hope stood there as she ran. “Pabo, Shin Yoonji. I like you.” He sighed and slung his backpack then walked the other way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoonji’s POV


I need good luck kisseu.

At the middle of shading a circle I stopped. Concentrate. Concentrate. I shook my head and went back to answering.

“How many valence electrons are in C [carbon]?” I mumbled answering the Science Proficiency Test. Letter B – 2. I shaded the circle.

I sighed and turned the page. Finally, last page and I still have 30 minutes. I decided to stop first.

I took a deep breath as I look outside the window. My seat is positioned right beside the window. Fourth row. First column. I get to enjoy the fresh air and the view outside. Another thing is, some days when Hoseok cut class he would stay at the table right down my building parallel to my seat. He will sleep, listen to music, write lyrics or sometime talk to me when I’m bored especially at Math class. How? He would bring a white board all the time I would throw a scratch paper on top of the table, which had my reply on it.

I need good luck kisseu.

For some reason I get that of my mind… While I was running at the corridor, Until I sat here in my desk.

I need good luck kisseu.

Why can’t I get it of my mind? Why do I feel like….

 

like…

 

Iike all of sudden…

 

 I want to kiss him?

 

No Yoonji you are just…It can’t be you are just not thinking straight that’s it. The exam is pressuring you that you are not thinking straight. I have to finish this exam…first. I sighed for the nth time before continuing the test.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J-Hope’s POV

 

I sighed. “Yoon Ji-ah.”

“Waeyo?” She looked at me with her adorable smile

“ I got to tell you something….” I looked away.

“What is it? Kwenchana? You look bothered Hoseok-ah.” I could tell from her voice that she is worried. “I’ve been planning to tell you this for so long….I just can’t find the right time” I took a deep breath, as I looked straight to her eyes. “Yoonji…. I …I am..i-in” I stuttered

“You are what? Malhae~”

Again I took a deep breathe. “Shin Yoonji… I hope after I say this nothing will change…Yoonji I am in love with-“

 

“JUNG.HO.SEOK!” I heard a male voice calling me from behind. After that, I felt a hand hit me in the head hard. “Yah Ireona! Wake up Sleepyhead!” The voice said. “Ow!” I shrieked and rubbed the back of my head.

“Dude. It’s already break time. Get up.”

Pissed off I turned to see who hit me. The sight is blurry and so I squinted. Standing in front of me is none other than Kim Namjoon, vice-president of our class and my best pal. 

“You didn’t have to hit me dude.” I mumbled incoherently, rubbing my eyes.

 “I already passed your paper before you can even drool on it.” He informed

“Haha.” I laughed dryly “Great. You saved the paper’s life.”

“Yes or you wouldn’t have any grade.” He smiled shrewdly

“Thanks.” I uttered and saluted. “Always at your service men.” He saluted back and striked a pose.

“Tch.” I snickered.

“Heh~ Come on then. The others are waiting outside.” He looked at the door.

 Outside waiting for us were 3 guys dressed in their jerseys.

 

 

AN : Back with Chapter 2! Thanks for subscribing guys *virtually hugs you all* I'll really try my best!  Hope you are all enjoying~ Stay tuned for next chapter!