Chapter III

The Perfect Fit

 

J – Hope’s POV

 

“Hyung!” A guy wearing blue-white jersey threw his arm around my shoulders. Jimin. He is wearing his signature cap as usual.

“Hey Jimin, look it’s Minah!” I pointed randomly to the far left. “Eh? Eodi? Hyung? He searched eagerly as I stole his hat and wore it.

“So easy to fool this saeng.” I chuckled while ruffling his hair.

“Aish hyung, you always bully me.” He sighed

“Don’t say that, you are my favorite saeng.” I laughed and threw my arms around his shoulders.

“I thought I’m your favorite!” Two other boys in their jersey said in chorus.

“Ah..eh..you are all my faves ehehe.” I excused

 

That two guys were Taehyung and Jungkook. Along with Jimin, they are from the lower years. Jimin and Taehyung are classmates while Jungkook is our maknae. We are called the 7 Bulletproof Boy scouts. Why seven? Well two of us have graduated, Seokjin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung or as well call them Jin and SUGA. Aside from Yoonji, they are my friends here in this school. Together they make this “cage” worth spending time in.

 

“How was the test hyung?” Jungkook turned to Namjoon successfully making the ball spin on his left hand. “Do you even need to ask? Of course it was hard saeng.” He replied

Jungkook nodded and turned to me. “You hyung?”

“That guy slept after the first 40 minutes of test.” Namjoon stated before I could even open my mouth. I just scratched my head and chuckled. Well to be honest I did sleep. I finished the test after 35 minutes and spent 5 minutes checking it. Right after that, I slept. Well not exactly the whole time. Half of it is thinking about her; deciding if I should or should not confess to her. The other half is sleeping and apparently dreaming about HER. I’m annoyed at that thought until now. Tsk. Mister Vice President is really in a wrong timing.

“Waaah! Daebak hyung~ You are really a genius!” Taehyung praised

“You should treat us food!” Jimin added

“This kids. Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.” I shook my head “I’ll treat you all after graduation, just not now.”

“Ah wae hyung?” Jimin whined “You only care about food~” I messed his hair. “I’m saving up.”

“Saving up?” Taehyung asked “For what?”

“None of y’all business.” I smiled

“Tch.” They, except Namjoon, said in chorus.

“Shall we head to the cafeteria first or…go get Yoonji?” Namjoon looked at me. I smiled in reply. “As usual.” He nodded.

With that, we shifted and headed to the bridge connecting the boys and girls building.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoonji’s POV

 

“Next stop, Language and Math.” I sighed while cleaning up the eraser dusts on my desk. The best and the worst. Ugh. Good luck to Math. Yoonji, you should eat well.

I got my bento box from my backpack and walked out of the classroom. As I turned to the corridor, a cute tall girl greeted me. Her long black hair is neatly tied up which emphasized her full bangs. My friend, Jung Minah. Dongsaeng. A junior.

 “Unnie!” She waved and walk towards me. “Minah~” I waved back.

“How was your exam unnie?” She asked.

“ The exam? Hmmm… I don’t regret pulling an all-nighter.” I answered

“Is it that hard?” She asked as we started to walk.

“You could say so.” I nodded

“Good luck then Unnie~ You still have Language and Math eh?”

“Mhm.”

“Your prepared for Math unnie? Aren’t you?”

“I think so….But I still need the genius.” I sighed. Heading to the bridge where 5 guys were waiting….for none other than US.

“Speaking of the devil, There he is and Bangtan.” I stated and nodded to their direction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One’s POV

 

J-Hope and the 4 guys were leaning forward the bridge railings. “Hey we should go out this Friday night!” Taehyung suggested

“It’s finally the end of the class for us.” Jungkook squeezed in between Jimin and Taehyung and put his arms around the two’s shoulders.

“OH YEAH!” The three guys hollered while the two let out a sigh.

“We still have a week.” Namjoon uttered and turned to J-Hope. “A week.” He stressed

J-Hope gulped and looked down. He knows what Namjoon meant. After graduation, J-Hope will go to Japan for a year. He just knew it this morning. Reason why he was late though he woke up early just to fetch Yoonji. Speaking of Yoonji, he didn’t want to tell her yet because she might not concentrate on her exam. Instead, he told Namjoon about it, who knows how he felt for Yoonji.

“Hey how about we go out this Friday night.” Taehyung suggested

“Let’s go to Yoongi-hyung’s flat!” Jungkook added

Namjoon turned to the two boys. “Suga’s house? Hmmm…sounds good.”

The two pump their fists. “Jimin, are you coming.” Jungkook turned to Jimin.

“Eung. Sure.” Jimin replied

“How about you J-Hope?” Namjoon asked. The 4 boys looked at him waiting to for his reply.

“…..Hmmm…I think I got something to do but I’ll really try to go.” J-Hope smiled.

“Ah wae hyung?” Jungkook whined.

“I said I’ll try.” He repeated

“Where are you going this Friday night?” A female voice asked out of nowhere.

The boys turned to see Minah and Yoonji standing behind them.

“SUGA-hyung’s house noona.” Jungkook replied

“Oh~” She nodded “Want to come with us?” Jimin asked then the 4 boys looked at him after.

“Well if the others are okay with it.” Minah looked at the 4 guys.

“No, it’s okay. The more the merrier” Namjoon smiled

“Let’s go grab something to eat then.” Yoonji said

“Yes, I’m getting hungry.” Taehyung agreed

“Kaja~” Yoonji said as she walked with Minah.

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon followed them. Last to walk was J-Hope who is in deep thought. 

 

 

AN : Got new subscribers~ Thanks guys c: Be back with the next chapter next week...Might do a double-update if  I'm free...So stay tuned.