Chapter I

The Perfect Fit

 

Aish… that guy. Where the heck is he? “Yoonji scanned the whole area.

Standing in front of the café near her house for 20 minutes, she kept checking her watch. She is going to be late for school.

*Of all day why today* She thought and scratched her head in annoyance. She woke up earlier this morning and prepared for today’s activity but waking up early did not even have its use now. Today is actually there FINALS in school. She turned to look at her reflection at the cafe’s glass window and began fixing her hair and uniform.  After that, she got back and checked her watch again. *If not for you, I would have taken the bus now tsk.*

She got her phone but before she could even click the speed dial, a motorcycle hastily stopped in front of her.

“Ayo~” A boy in a school uniform removed his black helmet revealing his charming grin.

Yoonji grimaced and tapped her watch. “Look what time is it.” The boy blinked. “So what?”

“What SO WHAT?! Jung-Ho-Seok we’re gonna to be late for school AND today is our finals!” Yoonji grumbled.

“Not if I drive fast, we’ll not.” He shook his head. In spite Yoonji getting frustrated, he still managed to smile. “And how many times do I have to tell you. J-Hope, call me J-Hope.”

He passed her a yellow helmet as he put his’ back on. However, Yoonji just stood there holding the helmet, eyeing him.

“What? Falling for me now?” He tilted his head. “Aigoo Hoseok~ Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.” She shook her head disapprovingly.

“AH WAE?!” He whined

Instead of replying, she stepped forward and began fixing his necktie. “You are really not going to change ever.” She sighed

“Y-yah mother I can handle myself!” He squirmed. She hit his shoulders lightly, which made him stop. “You are really brutal.” He complained. She finished it off by dusting his uniform. “Tch. Yeah right.” She said with sarcasm. “I bet you didn’t even bother to fix your hair after you showered.”

She then hopped on his motorcycle, put the helmet on and clutched her hands around his waist. “Kaja.” She said. “Look who ordered after giving a sermon.” He responded. “Just go, we’ll be late.”

He chuckled “Okay miss hold on tight… Cause we are going full speed.”

With that, they drove off.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is how they are most of the time. Yoonji and Hoseok have always friends since they were little. Their families have known each other long before they are even born. So no matter what happens they are always together though they tend to bicker a lot.

It is their final year in high school and graduation is only days ahead. Today is their finals. Yoonji is a good student not the smart type but the average. She likes to dance and well known in school for it. Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope on the other hand is more of the lazy- type but annoyingly a genius. School is a big cage for him. His life is headed in one direction though- performing specifically rapping.

“Yah, the gates is closing.” Yoonji scolded “Ppalli!” She hit his back continuously. “Jeez lady! Can you stop hitting me?” He scowled as he accelerated. “We’ll end up crashing and go to the hospital together instead if you don’t stop.”

She stopped and did a quick V-sign “Mian~ mian~” Then she zipped and fixed her hair which is covering her eyes.. Hoseok on the other hand smiled at her cute apology. “I don’t mean anything bad but I’d rather stay with you in the hospital than in that cage,” he mumbled softly.

“Huh? Did you say something?” Yoonji was too occupied with fixing her hair.

“………Nothing.” He muttered and sighed as they made it to the gates.

 

 

AN : So..how was it? I know it's short T.T, But i'll try my best in the next chapter.