008

Married to Pabo Flirt (Sequel to A New Start)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul's POV

"JongHa, let's go in." Jonghyun said as he pulled JongHa's little hands to his kindergarten.

"Appa, umma. Can I not stay here?" JongHa begged.

"You promised us that you'll try. Kindergarten will be really fun. Believe appa." Jonghyun said as he carried JongHa.

JongHa nodded quietly. We went in to his class and waited for his homeroom teacher. 

"Okay~ I guess everyone's parents are here. Well, let's do some introduction shall we? Hmm, we shall start with the famous SHINee's Kim Jonghyun first." The teacher said happily.

Jonghyun and I stood up as JongHa held both of our hands.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Jonghyun. I want to be known as Kim Jonghyun here and not SHINee's Jonghyun. This is my wife, Park Ha Neul. And, my adorable son, Kim JongHa." Jonghyun introduced us.

"Annyeonghaseyo." JongHa bowed.

"Our son here is a little shy and timid to strangers. He's really cheerful and active. I hope everyone can be friends with him." Jonghyun said.

"Okay, thank you so much for int--"

"WAIT!!" 

All of us turned our heads towards the voice and saw SHINee, Luhan and ... Kris.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jonghyun asked.

"We're here to support JongHa too!" Taemin said happily.

"I hope you guys don't mind?" Onew flashed his well known smile.

"Nae, we wouldn't mind." The homeroom teacher said.

"We just finished our introduction." Jonghyun said.

"We, SHINee are all JongHa's father. So, please take good care of our son." Key said.

 

After finally being able to leave JongHa, I decided to return to Park company.

"Jagi, must you go? Can't you spend time with us?" Jonghyun showed his puppy face.

"No. I have to deal with your Corp company too." I said.

"Hyung, didn't you help her?" Key asked.

"Well, I didn't like facing papers." Jonghyun said lamely.

"LAME EXCUSE, HYUNG." Minho said.

"WHY NOT YOU TRY THEN?" Jonghyun said.

"I don't own any company." Minho said.

"You do! The Choi company." Jonghyun said.

"My hyung will take over it. So, I don't need to do anything." Minho said happily and skipped away.

"LUCKY YOU." 

"I'll accompany you to the Park company then." Kris offered himself.

"K-Kris hyung?" Taemin asked, shocked.

"Well, I have nothing to do here. You guys are gonna go to practice too." Kris said.

"I'm tagging along." Jonghyun said quickly.

"No, you're not. You're going to be with us. We're gonna have our concert soon, don't you dare to forget. We need to practice." Key said.

"BUT I CAN'T LEAVE HA NEUL WITH --"

"LET'S GOOO~" Onew said as he pulled Jonghyun away.

"JAGGGIIII" 

 

"Wow.. You work here?" Kris said as he looked at the building.

"Nae. Let's go in." I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Park." The workers bowed whenever they see me.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed back.

Kris followed me all the way to my office.

"If you need any beverages, tell it to the secretary." I said to Kris as I sat down and started doing my work.

"Sure. Do you need any help?" Kris asked.

"If you insist, can you help me to type out this?" I asked as I handed him papers and the laptop.

"Sure." Kris said as he started typing.

I took out a few documents and started reading them and signed when there's no mistakes.

 

Kris' POV

I looked at Ha Neul as she's reading her documents. She must be having a really hard time with all this work. Not to mention that she has to take care JongHa too. 

"I shall quickly type this and help her." I mumbled to myself as I typed at an even faster pace.

After maybe around three hours, I've done typing. 

"That's A LOT of typing to be done. She better be grateful that I helped her." I said as I stood up and stretched myself.

I looked at her and saw her nodding off.

"Ha Neul?" I called out.

Her head fell directly on her hand and she continued sleeping.

"You're one deep sleeper." I said as I looked at her.

I went nearer to her and slowly took away the pen in her hand. I looked at her and could see that she's really tired.

"Of course she would be tired. With all this work, even a robot wouldn't finish it." I said, looking at the amount of documents on her table, piled up.

I brushed away her hair until I came across her ring on her finger.

"She's married? Nah, she's still young." I said to myself.

I looked at her table and saw a picture of SHINee, Luhan, Ha Neul and JongHa happily posing. Jonghyun was placing his hand on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter