023

Married to Pabo Flirt (Sequel to A New Start)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul's POV

"SHE KICKED? FOR REAL?" Jonghyun exaggerated.

"REALLY, UMMA? AERA?" JongHa followed his appa.

"Yes. She really did kicked me." I repeated.

"SHE EVEN KICKED TWICE? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Jonghyun asked.

"YES! She did. Why would I lie to you?" I scoffed.

Jonghyun immediately kneeled down and patted my tummy.

"YAH! What're you doing?! There's a lot of people here!" I said as I pushed his head away.

Jonghyun held my hand tightly with his left hand as he placed his right hand on my tummy. JongHa followed his appa again and placed both his tiny hands on my tummy.

"Stop it, both of you. People are looking!" I said.

"Aera-yah~~ Appa is here. Kick for appa~" Jonghyun cooed.

"Aera, oppa is here. Kick for oppa." JongHa said.

My face was blushing as people were looking at us. I smiled awkwardly at them as I tried to pry away from both of them.

"Pabo flirt, shooo!" I tried pushing him away but failed miserably.

"Jagi, she's not kicking." Jonghyun pouted.

"Yah! I'm gonna kick you next if you don't get up." I said.

"Umma, why isn't Aera kicking anymore? Is she okay? Is she angry at me?" JongHa innocently asked.

"Aera must be tired since she kicked umma twice. Let's wait for the next time, okay?" Jonghyun asked JongHa.

"Nae! But, why did Aera kicked umma? Doesn't it hurt umma? Why did she do that?" JongHa asked.

"She's showing that she's alive and happy in umma." Jonghyun explained.

"Does it hurt, umma?" JongHa asked.

"Ani. It doesn't hurt. Don't worry." I smiled.

"If it hurts, tell me! I'll let Aera kick me instead of umma!" JongHa smiled happily.

"Okay, umma will tell you. Now, will the both of you get back onto your seats and eat our dinner?" I asked.

Jonghyun got up and quickly pecked my lips before JongHa managed to see. My eyes widened as I looked at Jonghyun.

"I love you." Jonghyun winked.

My face blushed as I quickly looked away.

 

***

 

Jonghyun's POV

"I love you.. umma and appa..." JongHa said softly as he slowly fell asleep.

Ha Neul kissed his forehead lightly as I covered him with a blanket. I sneakily ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter