027

Married to Pabo Flirt (Sequel to A New Start)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul's POV

"Miss, are you sure?" He asked for the 27th time.

"Yes, I'm extremely sure." I replied.

"But--"

It's all your fault, Kim Jonghyun.

I wanted to just buy a sandwich from the convinience store and the bodyguards insists on following. All four of them, two males and two females.

"I just need one of you. It's just the convinience store. There will be people around so I won't get harmed." I repeated.

"Miss, we're getting paid to protect you and follow you wherever you go. We can't leave you. Mr Kim would get angry and upset if we do."

"I'll explain it to him and not let him get angry on you. Just let me get a sandwich." I said, almost begging them.

"Miss--"

"I'm pregnant and unable to eat a simple sandwich." I tried the sympathy method.

They looked surprised as I pouted.

"Just a short trip to the convinience store. It's only two blocks away. Just one simple sandwich.." I muttered.

"Uhh..."

"Park Ha Neul, here is your sandwich." A familiar voice called out.

I looked towards the voice and saw the person who I really hope to push him off the cliff.

"Yah, I'm pregnant not disabled. I can get my own food." I glared at him.

"You guys can leave the room for a moment." He said towards the bodyguards.

They bowed to him and left us alone.

"Jagi, it's for your own safety." Pabo flirt came towards me.

"I feel like I'm in a cell. I can't do anything. I can't eat in peace. All four of them would stare at me eating. Do you know how uncomfortable that is?" I pushed him away gently.

"Jagi, I don't want even a 1% risk of anything happening to you. I can't afford to have that." Jonghyun grabbed my hand.

"Doesn't mean I should live like a prisoner." I pouted and looked away.

"Come on, smile for me? To have a healthy and happy baby, the mother should be happy at all times." Jonghyun said as he showed me his cheeky smile.

I looked away as my stomach started grumbling.

"The sandwich you want." Jonghyun laughed as he swinged the sandwich in front of me.

I took it and started eating it. You're lucky that I'm hungry.

"What makes you come here?" I asked.

"The bodyguards actually contacted me when you were throwing a fit about getting the sandwich." Jonghyun said as he caressed my tummy.

"Those traitors..."

"Well, I need to know EVERYTHING about my wife." Jonghyun smiled.

"Go away."

"Hey, is that my reward for getting you a sandwich?"

"It's your reward for putting me into a jail, Mr Kim Jonghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter