016

Married to Pabo Flirt (Sequel to A New Start)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul's POV

"Jongie.. Appa is really really sorry. Appa didn't mean to hurt umma." Jonghyun apologised.

"Appa is a pabo." JongHa said softly.

"Jongie.." Jonghyun approached JongHa.

"APPA IS A PABO!" JongHa shouted.

Jonghyun stopped after JongHa shouted.

"I know. I am a pabo." Jonghyun said.

"Because of appa, umma has been crying! JongHa was worried about umma and Aera. Appa promised umma that you wouldn't leave her. Appa promised to SHINee appas that you'll take care of umma and Aera." JongHa slightly backed away.

"Mianhae. I'm really sorry, JongHa. I know my mistake already."

"Appa asked me to protect umma. I will protect umma. Appa can't hurt umma anymore!" JongHa camed towards me and stretched both his arms in front of me.

"Ha Neul.." Jonghyun approached me.

JongHa automatically pushed me away from Jonghyun. I knelt down to JongHa's level.

"JongHa, let's go home." I said.

JongHa nodded. I took his hand into mine and turned our backs towards Jonghyun. I'm sorry, Jonghyun. I really really want to forgive you. But, I can't forget your look when you asked me to leave. I can't..

"Umma, don't be sad." JongHa said.

"I'm not. Gomawo, JongHa." I smiled at him and patted his head.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I looked at JongHa and Ha Neul walking further and further away from me. JongHa's right. I promised Ha Neul that I wouldn't leave her. I promised her that I'll be with her forever. I can't live without her. Ha Neul.. She's becoming a cold girl towards me again.

"What can I do now?" I sighed as I looked up the sky.

I headed to our home and met with two fangirls.

"Oppa? Jonghyun oppa!" One of them squealed as she ran towards me.

"Annyeong." I tried my best to smile like usual.

"O-Oppa, is anything the matter?" They asked.

"Aniyo." I answered.

"But, you looked sad."

So, it is written all over my face. The sadness without Ha Neul.

"I'm fine. Thank you for worrying." I said.

"Oppa, are you sure? We can help you if you need any help."

Help..? If only you can help me in getting Ha Neul back. Wait..

"Can you help me then?" I asked.

"Sure!"

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." I tucked JongHa in bed.

"Goodnight umma."

"Goodnight." I kissed JongHa on his forehead and switched off the lights in the room.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I sighed as I brought my knees up and hugged them. What am I going to do? I can't live in Kris' house forever. I.. can't return to New York too. Umma and appa will be extremely worried about me. With Aera in me, it's way too dangerous for me to live alone out there with JongHa. Luhan is an idol. Rumors will spread if I live with him.

 

"What are you thinking so deeply?"

I turned towards my right side and saw Kris sitting beside me.

"No-Nothing." I answered.

"Lies. You're stuttering." Kris said.

Even Kris knows that I stutter whenever I lie.

"I'm thinking where I should live." I answered honestly.

"You can live here. I told you that you can live here no matter how long." Kris said.

"It's not so nice. I'm living for free here. And I'm Kim Jonghyun's wife. Rumors will spread if I'm caught living with you and not with him." I said.

"It's not your fault. You've done nothing. Just stay here until you decide to return to your home." Kris patted my head.

"B-But.."

"No buts. Just stay here. Where are you going to go with Aera and JongHa?" Kris asked me.

I kept silent.

"See. You don't even have anywhere to go. Just stay here. At least I can take care of you."

"Gomawo, Kris." I hugged him.

"No worries. Don't forget that you're pregnant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter