005

Married to Pabo Flirt (Sequel to A New Start)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul's POV

After finally Jonghyun managed to wake me up, we went down the hotel to have breakfast. 

"You're just like Onew hyung and Minho. The hardest to wake up." Jonghyun said.

"Well, sleeping is fun." I said.

"You don't get to do anything if you're asleep." Jonghyun said.

"But, you get to rest and go to another world."

"But, in the real world, you get to be with me." 

"In another world, I get to be anything. I can be a butterfly or tiger or lion." I said.

"Well, at least in the real world, you get to be with this cute little puppy." Jonghyun complimented himself.

"Dinosaur." I corrected his mistake.

"Yah! I'm a puppy. Not dinosaur." Jonghyun said.

I gave him a look and ruffled his hair. 

"What have I done the past life to get such wife? I must have saved the Earth or something." Jonghyun said as he held my hand tightly.

"Being cheesy again." I said.

"You like me for who I am, don't you?" Jonghyun smiled.

I smiled back at him.

 

After breakfast, we went to a haunted house. It was a special haunted house. You had to find clues to get out from the haunted house. It's extremely popular in Japan.

"You're going in your own." I said as I backed off.

"Jagi, go in with me~" Jonghyun whined as he pulled my hand.

"No. I don't want." I said as I shooked my head.

"Jagiii~" 

"I don't want." I insisted.

"I'll be beside you. Don't be afraid." Jonghyun said.

"Must I go in?" I asked.

I'm REALLY afraid of these stuff. Jonghyun nodded.

"Arraseo. YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE ME ALONE." I warned him.

"Over my dead body, I'll leave you alone in my life." Jonghyun promised.

 

I held his hand tightly and walked in the haunted house along with him. We slowly walked in as it was dark with only small lamps beside. It was a little foggy.

"Jjong.. I'm scared." I confessed.

"I'm scared too." Jonghyun said.

"Why did you want to come in here then?!" I asked as I hit his arm.

"They said that it would be fun. We have to try everything." Jonghyun said.

 

I pouted as I opened my eyes a little, not wanting to see what is gonna happen. We walked across to a doll, sitting at a corner with blood everywhere.

"T-That's a doll right?" I asked.

"I-I guess so." Jonghyun said.

"Jjong.. Th-There's a paper beside the doll." I said as I pointed to it.

"T-That should be our first clue.." Jonghyun stuttered.

"H-How are we gonna get it?" I asked.

"It's just a doll. There's nothing to be afraid." Jonghyun said as he collected his courage.

Jonghyun slowly went towards the doll and took the paper. Suddenly, the doll grabbed his hand and stared at Jonghyun intensely.

"AHHHHH!!" Jonghyun screamed loudly.

I went towards him and hit the doll's hand. Jonghyun managed to get the paper.

"You're a human, aren't you!" I shouted towards the doll.

"Ha Neul, she doesn't understand Korean." Jonghyun reminded me.

"Translate it for me then." I said to Jonghyun as I didn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter